Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:10 pm
Dawn had started to laugh when Orrin plucked another feather from Vaizel's wing. This condition only worsened as Freyr arrived impeccably on the scene to dart around and parry Vai's fragile temper, giving the One Winged Angel a rather difficult time of explaining his side of things as his host raged against the puckish chimera. When Orrin asked Dawn his question te former Jenova clone was too busy rolling on the ground pounding her fists against the earth to respond for several moments. When she finally did speak all she managed to reply was "A few hours" before taking another look at her irate husband and the witty man agily avoiding his wrath.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:37 pm
"Sephiroth," Orrin muttered under his breath. "I wonder what you're up to this time........ Another problem for another day."
Turning away from Dawn to allow her to continue the entertainment he turned to the women named Saerenna.
" You were the last person to see Father? Do you know where it is now?"

OOC: yeah I'm not so great when it comes down to writeing dialogue but I can only get better if I keep RPing here. biggrin  

warwizardjerek

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:57 pm
((That's alright! We're here to practice on. xd ))

Saerenna shook her head as she was addressed by one of the men whom she did not really know. "I'm sorry, I don't know where he went off to. He left so suddenly... I couldn't even put a tracker on him or anything. All I know is what I've said. That's he's looking for more pieces of the Black Materia. Actually, I'm pretty sure he said that there were three pieces. Father has one, He has another..." she pointed to the enraged Vaizel, "So doesn't that leave just one unaccounted for? And... what happened to the Black Materia that Sephiroth had used? Is it the one that Father has, or is it still loose somewhere? Like the Northern Crater?" She asked aloud, running her fingers through her brown and blue hair, beginning to talk to herself more than the man. "Oh." she said, almost as if noticing him for the first time, "Who exactly are you? I'm Saerenna, a ShinRa Turk and former scientist." she introduced herself, holding out a hand for him to shake if he so desired.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:31 pm
"Orrin Rockwell," Orrin replied accepting the shake, "Formaly of Shinra. Now back to what Sephiroth did with the black materia," Orrin said looking back to Vai, "Fortunatly enough we have him right here."  

warwizardjerek

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:17 pm
The twins who did not end up taking Freyr up on his offer of a ride (as the chimera bounded away before they could respond) arrived unobtrusively at the rest of the group. They wached Freyr's antics with a certain level of fillial pride. At the comment of Vaizel's unique situation the brothers looked at each other.

" With Dawn, wouldn't it be a sort of a menage-a-quatre...or something," commented Fenrir.

" I suppose so...."

" Wow, Vaizel I never knew you were such a deviant.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:36 pm
Vaizel came to a noisy halt, his taloned foot grinding through the ice with an unpleasant screach. Turning slowly to glare at Fenrir and Garm his hands slowly opening and closing into tight fists. His face turned an unbecoming shade of purple red as he hissed his anger, "Don't you start!" He snarled, having lost all of his patience with the situation. He ignored Saerenna and Orrin completely,

"A menage a quatre would be four people right? so are you including Sephiroth? Considering the situation that almost seems incestual or something." Freyr commented casually to the twins, "And since he seems SO very bent on snatching me as well wouldn't that make it Beastial-Incestual menage a cinq? Is that even a word?... " He didn't get much farther as Vaizel's already aggravated temper exploded again. A chakram whirled over Freyr's head and with a gleeful laugh the chimera skipped away again leading the unfortunate and less agile cyborg on a merry chase around the clearing. Much to the distraction of the others who were present.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:39 pm
"Unfortunately, his host seems rather occupied with anger." Saerenna commented to Orrin. She shook her head in slight amusement and exhasperation at Freyr, "Just what he needs, people to go along with his joking personality." she muttered, wondering exactly how smart it was to have him and the twins in the same area. Then she revised her thoughts as weapons were starting to be used. How dangerous it was to have him and someone with a volatile temper on the same continent.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:07 pm
"Oh" Gasped Dawn. "I think I'm gonna...die" she wheezed, laughing so hard tears ran from her eyes. She was clutching her aching sides with one hand and pounding the earth with the other. When Freyr only continued his inferences she again collapsed into giggles, completely incapacitated. rofl  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:28 pm
Ermak Lorde
"A menage a quatre would be four people right? so are you including Sephiroth? Considering the situation that almost seems incestual or something." Freyr commented casually to the twins, "And since he seems SO very bent on snatching me as well wouldn't that make it Beastial-Incestual menage a cinq? Is that even a word?... " He didn't get much farther as Vaizel's already aggravated temper exploded again. A chakram whirled over Freyr's head and with a gleeful laugh the chimera skipped away again leading the unfortunate and less agile cyborg on a merry chase around the clearing. Much to the distraction of the others who were present.

The twins were still pondering the nature of the relationship should it include Freyr. When Freyr nimbly dodged the weapon hurled at his head.

" I'm certainly glad that wasn't aimed at us," Garm remarked casually.

" Yes, our dear brother seems much more adept at dodging don't you think?"

" Oh, indubitibly."

Looking at Dawn who was nearly incapcitated by laughter Garm moved to her side and taking her hand said gallantly, " My dear Dawn, please do not rob us of your presence by such a mundane thing as death." The young man even resisted a glance over his shoulder to gauge the enraged cyborg's response at romancing his wife.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:07 pm
Vaizel came to a skidding, almost painfully quick halt at his wife's claim of imminent demise, "Dawn!?" He cried rushing over as she realized she was struggling to breath, "What's the matter? DAWN!!" his voice was thick with worry and his face was pale, his opponent was all but forgotten.

Freyr's face twitched uncontrollably as Vaizel halted his barrage, his eyes glittered and he grinned fit to split his face as he locked gazes with the twins, trotting forward he switched his tail enthusiastically as he considered how best to next infuriate his new victim.

Vaizel was finding it very difficult to focus on his wife with the mind-intruder veritably screaming at him in the back of his head. For a breif moment he relented,
Vaizel's body whirled to face the chimera, "DON'T! ... even think about it!" He nearly snarled at Freyr, "I've a bad enough headache without you adding to it!" He stared down the chimera for several moments, causing Freyr to blink widening his eyes with mock innocence.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:07 pm
"Sephiroth," Orrin said stepping forward hopeing to take advantage of the momentary less emotional Vaizel. "The black materia you used to call meteor, if we wish to slow Father down or to stop him, we need to know where its last location was."
The last known location was the crater," Orrin thought hopeing to himself that it was there no longer. A brief picture of the northern continent popped into his head and he could see himself still incased within the ice. Shoveing the memory away he took another step foward and looked Vaiz/Seph in the eyes. "This is more important than a minor jest, we need to know this."  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:52 am
A short mental conference ensued, Vaizel's sceptisizm oozing from his thoughts, How can you know this person? he looks barely older than me.... well... if his face is any judge.
He has looked like that for the 20 years I have known him. Sephiroth replied blandly, Suffice it to say we have a bit of a history... don't let him goad you, that is his ultimate pleasure.
Vaizel nearly snorted with derision, how come he doesn't insult you?
You called THAT an insult? Sephiroth sneered, He was just warming up, but aside from that I spent a good deal of time in Freyr's presence, I know how he works now if you would permit me...?
Grumbling slightly Vaizel allowed Sephiroth control, it seemed like more people wanted to talk to the parasite than the host,... and that made Vai just a little bit resentful.
Sephiroth chuckled aloud, "I suppose you must not have understood my earlier reference... Father is after the Black Materia correct? all three peices? well it will take much more searching than he had originally anticipated to find the last one! MY Materia was shattered, after I failed to destroy the world I broke it,... now it can theoretically be restored... but it will take some doing." Vaizel's face twisted into a sneer as he spoke, reveling in Father's future discomfort. "Another point to our side is this,... Dahry had the fortune... or misfortune,.. of comandeering one or more slivers of the Materia, whether or not she realized what she had is irrelevent. Vaizel, my .... benefactor, Has one sliver embedded in his body, it was that, more than anything else, that permitted me to infuze my essence into his." He gazed back into Orrin's eyes with an intensity that made one crave to cringe away, a haughty smirk playing about his mouth and eyes.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:36 pm
Ermak Lorde

Freyr's face twitched uncontrollably as Vaizel halted his barrage, his eyes glittered and he grinned fit to split his face as he locked gazes with the twins, trotting forward he switched his tail enthusiastically as he considered how best to next infuriate his new victim.

The twins returned Freyr's gaze with masterful control over their expression. Only the somewhat unatural brightness of their grey eyes gave them away. They dutifully attened the conversation about the black materia, there was work to be done after all. Having listened to the information Garm, who still had one arm around Dawn's shoulders and his other hand holding hers looked to Fenrir andwith no prelude or reference even to who they were talking about commented, " He should practice at keeping his countance."

" Yes, just so."

" Although if he is as old as I am beginning to gather perhaps it is a lost cause."

" Perhaps, but a pity," Fenrir responded feelingly.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:35 pm
III only half listened to Vaizel's discussion with the twins. She too,had noticed that the strange dragon rider from earlier had returned however, her memories of that time remained foggy-Father had found a way of...using her as a meat puppet. III felt her head drop, how could she have been so weak? And to go as so far as to hurt someone? Simply unacceptable. III stood rigidly and slowy backed out of the lopsided circle and walked around to behind the man.
"Excuse me."
III strained to make her normally gravily voice clear.
"Sir. May I trouble you for a second?" III gently tapped her paw on the man's shoulder, for once gald that her head, even when on all fours stood over five feet from the ground.

FuzzWolfie

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:42 pm
The cringe was slight but plainly noticable to Vaiz who was stareing him eye to eye. Before he could ask further about the other pieces. The wolf beast had pawed his shoulder for attention.
"Sir. May I trouble you for a second?"
Turning to the side he brought his glance down to the wolf.
"What is it?"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces