Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 pm
"Aaaaahh!!Don't hurt me~!!"Gil made a run for Oz in the hallway to Break'sroom.He didn't even know how he got there,but he quickly ran and held onto Oz's leg crying.

"I thought you were asleep Gil."Oz broke away from the scene bending to Gil's height.

"But,Skye barged in and something could've happened to you master and-"Gil was cut off when Oz picked him up.

"Well,bedtime for you."Oz waved to the two then headed out the door with the protesting Gil.

"Break,how can I believe that it wasn't on purpose,'cause if it wasn't then you would be at Skye's side then and tell her it was all right and you won't let nothing happen to her when she was human,"Jinyx's eyes started to tear up everysecond she stepped closer,"She needed you then,why did you leave her....why did you leave that girl.....Are you a coward!?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 am
Break said nothing, but looked at Gil crying. He could here Skye down stairs on a rampage, eating everything in site and yelling at everybody who talks. It was strange, how much a girl could change...  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 am
"Well,if you still consider her as your sister than,be a brother that you didn't get to be back then,you've got a chance now."Jinyx held Ditzy in one hand and picked Cheshire and placed him on her head,she turned back around and winked,"Just don't forget clown you owe me,big time~"she followed Oz and Gil in a dash stumbling often.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:16 pm
Break stood alone in his room, thinking about what Jinyx had just said. "Be a brother...?" He looked down sadly. Skye watched as Jinyx and Oz came from the hallway and looked away. She pretended nothing had happened as she viciously bit into a huge chicken. "Hmmm... this good." She said with her mouth full. Hoping noone could tell she was faking her mood.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:47 pm
"Does Skye feel better yet?"Jinyx came up and hugged Skye's legs before following Oz out onto the balcony.

"Wait!!I don't want to go to bed yet,master~!!!Please!!"Gil cried as Oz brought him back out on the balcony.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 pm
Skye sighed. "I'm fine for your information and also-" She was interupted as she felt a poke on her shoulder. She turned around to find Break grinning merily and cheerily, while giving her a triple chocolate ice-cream. Skye wasn't very big on ice cream... but she grumpily took it and licked at it. "What do you want?" She bitterly replied.

"I wanted to talk to you..." Break replied, grinning, he eyed the others out on the balcony and Sharon sitting at the tea table. "But... can we talk alone?"

Curious, Skye nodded. "Fine. But only for a few minutes." She followed Break up to his room.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am
"Hm....this is intresting.."Shalon took another sip of her tea glancing at the balcony then at Break and Skye.She turned to Alice,"So how are you Alice?"she said in an oh so cute tone that had an ominous feeling to it.

"Oz how do you put him to sleep like that so easily?"Jinyx stared at the sleeping Gil in Oz's hands.Oz laughed and smiled.

"Well,you have to know Gil long enough to know how he works and his body and mind works."he smiled brightly at Jinyx who just swaet dropped.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 am
Alice glanced up at Sharon. "I'm fine I guess... hey! how come Oz is paying more attention to young Gil!" Her face went sheer red. "And how come Break is paying more attention to Skye!?"

Skye followed Break into his room. She saw him smile a little and open his door. Cocking her head, Skye walked in. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just going to give you something." He replied, grinning. He started rumaging through his drawers as Skye eyed him, sitting in the chair. He pulled out a candy bar. "here you go~"

Skye blinked. "What is that?" She asked.

Than Break blinked, not very sure what she meant. Then he realized she had been in the abyss too long to know. "It's the rarest type of chocolate I could find~ I was saving it for a rainy day~ But you should have it~ So take it silly girl~" He put it in Skye's hand.

Scrunching up her nose Skye looked up. "What am I suppose to do with it?"

"Just eat it~" Break replied.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:56 pm
"Wow,Oz are some sort of stalker?"Jinyx glanced at Gil.He was soooo kawii when he sleeps,Jinyx thought.Oz shook his head and laughed.

"No,that's Vincent's job,"Oz smiled,"I'm just a master who takes care of his servents....in a way,fufufu..."Jinyx laughed nervously glancing at the poor Gil.No wonder Oz know what's Gil's weaknesses are.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:03 pm
Alice ignored their conversation but she heard the 'in the way' part she suddenly jumped up and ran over to them. "Gil I'll kiiiiiil you~! Just like Skye!!!" She shook him viciously.

Skye bit into the chocolate bar, feeling it melt as it touched her tounge. She smiled. She nodded. "It's really good." Break nodded. "Let's go back to Oz and Gil~ Too make sure they don't get into trouble~"

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 pm
"Miss Alice is going to kill me~!!!"Gil quickly broke away from her grip and dashed towards Oz.

"Alice,calm down.."Oz tried to calm her.Jinyx just glared and turned back to face the un ending forest of trees.She hated Alice.She doesn't even know why she hates this Alice though.And not Alyss from the Abyss in her dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:59 pm
Break and Skye walked down stairs seeing Alice all steamed. They smiled at the same time, Skye had an evil one, and Break was optimistic. Both of them went on one side of Alice and poked her than hid behind her.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:01 pm
"What the hell!?"Alice quickly turned around.Oz and Gil made their escape dragging Jinyx with them.Sensng a dark atmosphere.

Cheshire had finally found Jinyx after looking everywhere in the whole mansion.He dashed up to her in a flash and was on her head in no time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 pm
Then when Alice looked for Oz and Jinyx they poked her again. "You clowns! I'll kill you!" She yelled. They laughed and ran off.

((Hey do u want me to make Salem now?))

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm
"I'm going to bed now."Jinyx stood up and stumbled before Oz helped her up.

"Maybe I should go with you,just in case..."Oz slowly helped Jinyx to the door and in the hallway.Gil went after them.

"Wait,for me,Young Master!!"He didn't want to be left near Alice and feel her wrath.He was close to being dead if he didn't run.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games