Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette nodded her agreement to Malady, a thoughtful cast to her eyes. At last, she stood, murmuring "Excuse me, for a moment," and walked over to some of the older students. She spoke to them for a moment, then returned to the others. "I have good news. All of us are tired, and wish rest, so I found out the password. Shall we go?"

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

"Yes! Please, I'm ready to relax." Charon said with a happy sigh as he stood. So far the feast had been crazy and interesting. Part of him wondered how things were going to go the rest of the year. "Step livly first years. We've got a walk ahead of us." He continued to speak but this time addressing the first years. Now if he could get them moving he could get to his home. Oh how he missed the Slytherin dungen.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Hikari Yuuhi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 am

User Image

Murasaki Hizawa - 1st Year Slytherin

"Will you die for the ones you love? Will you kill for them?"

With a single nod, Mura agreed to get going. A quick glance to his side showed that he was not the only one who wanted to get some rest. Blue eyes focused on the Great Hall's door.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Malady stood, following silently. Time to see home.User Image  

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:40 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera wandered over to the Slytherin table as lunch time rolled around. Her stomach growled loudly and she suddenly regretted not eating breakfast. Apparently performing spells took a lot more out of her than she expected. She sat gracefully into her chosen seat and grabbed a sandwich from a random pile and dug in.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Christopher took a seat at the Slytherin table. He was rather bored and still hadn't located anyone who really interested him so he had no friends to talk to. Silently, the guy started to put some food on his plate and fill his goblet up with a drink. All of the food on the table smelt good and he was hunger but he didn't have much of an appetite. His mind was whirling over all of the test and quizzes he had taken to bring up his grade and pass. “I still don't see why they care,” he grumbled to himself as he stabbed the piece of chicken that was sitting on his plate, “they haven't cared my whole life about what I do.” It still annoyed the blond guy his parents had always been to busy for him and had some of the staff help him or take care of him but it seemed that when he was failing they made time for him.

He continued to pick at his food. He didn't really care about school it was just a place to him. Suddenly a rustle of feathers could be heard as the daily mail drop arrived. He normal ignored it because no one ever bothered with him. Today was different however an owl he reconized as one of his parents had landed by his plate with a red envelope clasped in it's beak. A sigh escaped his lips knowing what it was. “why did my parents send me a howler?” he asked outloud before sliding his finger under the flap to open it.

”Christopher Alan Kinsley,” Chris groaned as it said his full name and people at the table looked his way ”how dare you set up that prank more people have quite our company now. I don't know when you set it up but you will be in deep trouble over break,” the slyterin rolled his eyes as that he honestly couldn't remember which prank it was. ”now your father and I have lost a important deal as well as some of our workers are now in the hospital.” the blond male laughed as he remembered the prank now. The howler was in the process of destorying itself as he laughed a sound that was rare for anyone to hear much less at school.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Grumby turned to the table of Slytherin next, gently placing a slightly crumpled flyer in the center of it, then smiling and moving on.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Deutscher Adler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Bloody Baron
Slytherin House Ghost

"Even in death, I still suffer the aches of my life..."

The Baron floated down the table, not minding if he passed through chairs or students. If he could feel any mortal characteristic, it would be weariness. He continued down, entertaining thoughts of roaming through the bulk of the castle.

"These chains are proof of my sorrow."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:16 am

User Image

Dante quickly found a seat and made himself comfortable. This he wouldn't miss for the world. His sister finally being sorted. With her personality he highly doubted she'd end up in Slytherin, but that hat was rather strange sometimes so who knows. He looked around in the group of first years then smiled when he spotted her nervous little form. He paid no mind to Charon or anyone around him for that matter. At the moment all that mattered was Rose.

He smiled when she was placed in Hufflepuff. It didn't bother him at all to see her in that house. Her nature made it perfect for her. Hufflepuff was a kind house that would keep her out of harm. At least it wasn't Gryffindor. He would have still loved her but he knew that they would have tried to turn her on him. The only worry he had was what their parents would think. He would do all he could to protect her when they go back home.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Charon quickly took a seat next to Dante, almost as excited for Rose's sorting as her brother was. He was rather fond of the younger Prince, but then again she was alot like Daisy. When he saw the girl go up to the hat Charon suddenly felt nervous. Then it called out Hufflepuff and frankly he didn't know how to react. "Dante? Are you ok with this?" Charon whispered softly to his friend.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:40 pm

User Image

He smiled at Charon,"Yes I am...now my parents are an entirely different story" he said turning back to the table. His mind wandered through various scenerios on how the exchange would go. He would probably end up protecting her which in turn would probably end up in the worst beating of his life. He looked back at his friend,"Im happy that she is there instead of here..it suits her better in Hufflepuff."

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yes it does....but what does this mean for you?" Charon wasn't a total idiot. He knew that there would be some sort of reprocussion over this. And knowing Dante he'd be the one to take it for her. Geez could they be any more alike?

It made a mess outta me
I was stranded

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin looked around before going over to the table and sitting next to twi boys, but he wasn't sitting too close. He did not like people but then again that was common in Slytherin, or at least not liking all people. He was a pure blood, but not everyone would recognize or even know of him. His family was not was proud of him. But his family name was well known, and could help him a little bit. Looking around briefly, he put his head down waiting for the rest of students to be sorted. He just wanted this over with and done. He hated public.

~

User Image

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Charon's attention shifted when a new person joined them at the table. Looked like first years were starting to come their way. Now he could only hope that this years bunch would be far more polite then the last one. It still made Charon shudder to think of how they had acted. "Well well well....our first new member of the evening and your not even going to introduce yourself? Not very polite you know." He said in a playful tone as he leaned his chin on one pale hand. Etheris hissed softly from around his neck, watching the other boy a moment before turning her attention back tot Dante and Maestro.

It made a mess outta me
I was stranded

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games