Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:49 am
User Image

"Ya sure sounds good" Nevin said petting Yumi one last time before handing her back and gathering up Hachi. "Im really tired myself" he said just as he yawned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

Cyrus smiled yawning himself as he took back Yumi. "Good night, Lainey. Night Yuan. See you all in the morning." He said as he followed Nevin to the dorms.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

"Night boys. I'll be up in a bit. Thought I'd let Lainey spend some time with Grog before I came up." Yuan answered the yawn catching him too. He smiled a little sleepily as he watched Grog croak lightly in a happy manner.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves entered slowly, invisible.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image
Lainey walked in from the halls. "Hello everyone!" She smiled at all of her good friends she had been away from for so long.  

Nalanie Escar

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:59 pm
.bailey.rae.oliver//2yr.hufflepuff.

Bailey shuffled into the warm common room lit only by a low, crackling fire. She plopped down in a squishy chair hidden in a darkened corner. She let a single tear fall from the disappointment of Santa not bringing her anything for Christmas, then straightened up and pulled out an old Christmas book. It was full of old muggle stories that her mum had given her when she was seven. She moved to the floor in front of the fire and began to flip through the pages, memories filling the room like a sweet aroma.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:11 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image
John, who was normaly very calm and shy, practicaly run down the stairs at breakneck speed this was Christmas morning afterall! Oblivious to everyone else in the room John ran to the tree desperately looking for his. It didn't take very long for him to find it and he nearly fainted when he saw the shape, there had to be a broom in there! He tore the wrapping off seeing the books on top he looked one them. He smiled as he looked them over they where exactly the kind he wanted! His legs weakened and he fell back on his butt when he looked at the broom. Firebolt was stenciled on the side.

Looking around with a look of awe on his face John saw Bailey sitting and reading alone. Without thinking, and with his new Firebolt in hand, John walked over to her. "Hey Bailey what are you reading?" He asked as he sat down next to her looking the book over.  

Gideon Commando

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Bailey looked up at John and quickly glanced back down at her book, trying to hide the pained look in her eyes. "It's called 'The Twelve Tales of Christmas'. It's a small collection of Christmas stories I received from my mum as a little girl." Bailey's attention turned and her jaw dropped in awe as she noticed a brand new Firebolt peacefully resting in John's hands. "No way! That's a Firebolt! How'd you manage to get your hands on one of those as a first year?! Sorry...not meaning to be rude. It's just that I'm a big fan of Quidditch. I'm actually the seeker and newly appointed captain of the Hufflepuff team this year here at Hogwarts."
All this talk of Quidditch was warming Bailey up from the inside out. She couldn't deny that it was actually a nice change after the disappointment of not getting any Christmas presents. After this thought, it only took Bailey a short moment to realize that she had already known that the meaning of Christmas was about a lot more than just gifts.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:41 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image
"Santa gave it to me!" John said happily "My cousin broke my old one last christmas" He added not quite so happily. "Don't worry you aren't being rude I understand your surprise too I came this close to passing out." John held two off his fingers close togther to illustrate his point. "Wanna go for a ride on it?" John said as he noticed her continue to stare in awe at the Firebolt. "I don't quite know you enough to let you go on your own but we should both be able to fit on." He said adding a friendly smile to the end.  

Gideon Commando

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 am

Bailey flashed John a look of surprise. "Well, I'd be delighted to. However...I do believe first years are banned from flying when not in flying class. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble. But once you get your flying certificate I would gladly take you up on your offer."
Bailey was exceptionally surprised at how her mood had so suddenly took a turn in direction. It made her happy to realize that she had finally made a friend here at Hogwarts. She had been so caught up in trying to do her best in class, while focusing on flying out of class, that socializing had seemed to get caught in the past.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:19 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image
John sighed "You're right I'm not allowed to fly except in class, I got so excited I forgot." Well crap, he thought to himself he'd really been looking forward to flying on it. It looked like that'd have to wait until classes started again next semester. "So what's it like playing in an actual game of Quidditch? Is it fun to be Seeker?" He asked interested in what it was like to play an actual game and wether not being a seeker was fun. He'd always seen himself as either a Keeper or Chaser but never a Seeker.  

Gideon Commando

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm
.bailey.rae.oliver//2yr.hufflepuff.User Image
Bailey smiled at the questions John was throwing at her, and the excitement behind them. "Well, to be honest, I've never played in an actual game, yet. You see, Quidditch season doesn't start until next month. I'll be sure to get back to you with some answers, though, when I get them myself."
Bailey began to drift off into her own world. A world of Quidditch cups and golden snitches. It took her several seconds before she remembered she was still planted on the floor of her common room.
"So, uh, how do you like being a Hufflepuff? I know it sure wasn't what I expected... Are your classes going well?" Bailey asked with honest interest lying beneath every word.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:31 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

"It's alright, though I feel like everyone thiks we're the lesser of the four houses. I mean Gryffindors are supposed to be brave, Ravenclaws are smart, Slytherins are evil but in a cool way, and we're.... we're everyone that's left over." John told her, glad himself to finally have a fellow Hufflepuff he could really talk to. When she asked about his classes John let out a sigh "Some are going great especially my flying class but I'm going to have to work really hard to get a few of my grades back up next semester." He let out another sigh as he finished, he really wasn't looking forward to all that work.  

Gideon Commando

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

Bailey gave John an exhausted smile. "I understand. All too well actually. That was the hardest part for me when I first got put in Hufflepuff. It feels like no other house wants you, right? Well, now I just try to look at it as if I have too many good qualities to fit into any of the other houses." Bailey closed her book and slid down to the floor. She leaned against the armchair and threw her head back in laughter. "Am I lying to myself? Maybe. But at least it makes me feel a little better about my position."
Hearing John talk about falling behind in class was as if she was hearing herself speak about her own life.
"Don't worry. You'll get through it. I didn't go home for the holidays just so I could stay here and make up all my work over break."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

"Yeah I guess that's a good way to think about it." He said to her as he thought over what she said, yeah they just couldn't handle us that's it! "I guess I could get some of the work done now." He said as he thought it out "I didn't go home this time mainly so I wouldn't have to deal with cousin Franz. He's one Durmstrang jerks, he's a very, very mean guy." John told her, once again glad to get something off of his chest.  

Gideon Commando

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

Bailey was glad to hear that John liked her way of dealing with the sorting hat's decisions. It interested her to hear him talk of his cousin. Shed didn't have any cousins that she had ever met. "Really, he kept you from coming home for Christmas? What could he do that would make him that mean?" Bailey wondered aloud.  
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games