Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

Xenos nodded to Danny about the full moon. He hadn't reliezed so much time had already gone by. A while later he stood with a streach. "Well Miss Ariana. I'm going for a stroll. I hope to speak more to you later. Have a good night." He said with a nod and a smile. Turning he popped upstairs. His new chick was one of his biggest concerns. Certain of it's safty he moved back down stairs, now in darker clothes. Time to go. Moving quickly to the door, he left the common room

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari paused, she saw Danny drink something then leave shortly followed by Xenos. She didn't want to leave but knew that Xenos would need something. She nodded to Okami. "Time for you to go." She said calmly. Okami looked sad but followed after Xenos and Danny. "Sorry about that, Okami has a job he needs to do."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm
Ariana gave a smile and waved good bye to Xenos. She was happy that she had been able to talk at length with him. He seemed nice so her parents would not mind having him tag along. She understood if he could not make it. She turned her attention slowly to a book for she felt that she needed to calm down a bit more from the scene involving Peeves.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Xenos sighed lightly when he came back into the common room. He made it. There was only one close call but thankfully he hadn't been caught. Glancing at a clock he groaned internally. 3 o'clock...wow...I didn't relieze it was so late. He thought rubbing his eyes lightly. "Hikari? You're still up?" He asked looking over at the girl.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari felt Okami return to her magically. I guess Xenos is back in castle Hikari thought dully. She turned as the porthole opened. When Xenos called her she waved her hand. "I'm right here. What's up?"

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled tiredly when she called back to him. Coming over he stilled a yawn. "Not much. I just wanted to thank you for letting me borrow Okami. I really appreciated it. Here, it's not much but I wanted to give you something in thanks." He said placing a rose he had taken from the Professor Duke's bushes on his way back. "Thank you again. Good night." He continued smiling lightly as he turned to head up stairs.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari blushed "Good night." She yawned back. She turned to Erin and stretched. "Well I too should be heading to bed. Good night!" Hikari stood up and wondered up to the girls dorm.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:07 am
User Image

The common room was quite this early in the morning. Frankly Gisela liked it quiet. Finding a nice comfy chair she sat down. After settling in she pulled the book she had in her bag out and began to read. She never really liked reading in bed.It always made her far too tired.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

Xenos came down the stairs, a sugar quill in his mouth and Rhys's box on his hip. This was already a good morning. The eaglet had ate easily and now he was quietly shifting about his box. Sitting down in his favorite spot in the window he placed the box on the ledge as well. Pulling out his journal he started to write. Every once in a while he'd glance out the window and watch the snow falling heavily outside.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 am
User Image

Gisela looked up from her books at Xenos. " A penny for your thoughts?" she said softly as she closed her book. The common room was quiet. She didn't have any friends what so ever and Xenos was the closest to one at all so she decided to make sure she at least had ONE friend this year.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 am
User Image

"I was just thinking that it's a little sad that the year is ending already. I never got to do my study group. But I did make several new friends, found a pet, and joined Quidditch. So in all it wasn't a totaly waste." Xenos answered stilling his quill as he looked over at Gisela. The female was a quiet one, but that seemed to be the Ravenclaw way. "What about yourself?" He asked smiling a little.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari entered te common room, careful not to drop the books she had been holding. Her plan was to return them to the library when she was done with them. They had been the three books she had taken out before Christmas break and she was studying them. Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy had been the most the helpful but she had gotten so distracted looking at different wizarding family trees that she had not made it to the 'S's yet. Taking out a quill and a fresh piece of parchment Hikari began to take notes on whatever looked interesting. She was only 'M's.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari walked into the common and took a seat by the fireplace. Home sweet home she thought lightly pulling a manga from her bag. She had brought more manga this year almost not leaving enough room in her trunk for text books.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

Xenos sighed happily as he entered the familiar blue and bronze room. "You know Hikari, I never reliezed how quick of a walker you were." Xenos said with a chuckle when he spotted the brunette. Moving towards his favorite window he leaned against it, glancing out a moment. Turning to see the newcomers entering he smiled, leaning his elbows on the window sill.. "Welcome to the Ravenclaw common room. Please make yourselves comfortable." He said as he watched the other's expressions.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady glided through the wall into the Common Room. She sat in a rather cushy chair "I'm bored" she sighed

╚══════════════════╝

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games