Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm
User ImageNott shrugged casually as he watched her actions. She was so very dainty and feminine. "Alright, I suppose. Though I feel harried by the schedule, especially when the staircase decides to take me somewhere else. But fine, all in all."

The way she had worded her statement about her father becoming furious, it seemed like she was planning on telling him herself. But Nott hated to suppose such things. "Who do you imagine will tell your father about your missed class?"

Nott could imagine how angry his father would be. Not that it mattered, his mother would never allow the man to raise his voice to Nott. It was clear who was in charge of the relationship. Which was just how Nott preferred it. He liked his mother's stance on the lesser importance of rules to enjoying oneself.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:16 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

She looked at him straight in the face.
"Why, I would... well, am, as soon as I send this letter out." She crossed her legs and then placed the dried quill back into her cloak along with the closed inkwell. "It's only the proper thing to do, I could never lie to my father, or to my mother. It's just very, very, very wrong." She sighed a bit and folded her arms. "I'm certain that I'll get a howler." She tapped her fingers on the table. "What was herbology like?" She asked quizzically.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:32 pm
User ImageNott sat up as he looked at her somewhat quizzically. He couldn't imagine being so resigned to take punishment. Personally he was quite comfortable with lying or bending the truth to keep him on the narrow side of favor with teachers and family. And by the same token he couldn't imagine who would be so hard on a girl that was so complaint and respectful.

"Really interesting, at least I thought so. Really we didn't do any more than discussion so you didn't miss learning a spell or gardening technique. We did get to see Devil's Snare. I'll let you borrow my notes so you can see. Professor Grey is very-" He was about to say that Professor Grey was very nice and would be understanding. But that would have just been to sooth her and wouldn't neccessarily be true. Granted, Nott didn't know the man all that well yet, but he admired him very much. However, he had a wicked tongue and didn't really want to imagine what such sharp words would do to a fragile girl like this. "well he is a good professor. If you want I would be willing to go with you to speak to him."

"I respect your devotion to your family, but really it wouldn't hurt them to not know about this little incident. And you know," he smiled broadly. "now that I know that you will be getting in trouble, I can't help but feeling like I should do something to help or forestall your punishment. Now I tend to come up with plans that end in a great deal of trouble for myself. So, you see, you telling your parents would inadvertently cause that trouble for me and I really don't think that you would want to do that to me. Would you?"

Nott's tone was playful. He just wanted to see her smile. Nott lived his life attempting to always be happy. It was hard to see someone that seemed to have a shortage of happiness in their life.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

She looked at him and then chuckled.
"And how would that relate to you?" She placed her hands on her knee's. "My father wouldn't harm a hair on your head." She grinned then and then gave him a suspicious look. "And you'd take the time out of your day to come with me to visit the professor?" She laughed. "Almost sounds too good to be true."

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:29 pm
User ImageNott was glad to hear her laugh. Smiling wider he splayed his hands in demonstration. "You see, I would be worrying about you getting in trouble, because I'm such a nice bloke like that, so I would have to help, chivalry and all you know. So I'm sure I'd concoct some plan that involved something incredibly stupid. For instance, trying to come up with a sleeping draught to drug you and get the letter away from you before you could send it. But it would turn out to be a plant quik-grow potion instead, then I would be taking you to the hospital wing again, this time with flowers coming out of your ears and I'd get all sorts of detention for doing such a thing to a house-mate."

"So, you would be doing me an awfully big favor and keeping me out of loads of trouble, if you just didn't send that letter. And really, for a fellow Slytherin and such a handsome lad, it can't be too much to ask that you just not get me into trouble."

Nott's voice tried to channel total seriousness but his smile betrayed his self mocking. Granted he was sure if she sent the letter, that there was nothing he could do to stop whatever her parents chose to do. But he could stop the punishment if he could be charming enough to convince her to not send the letter at all. Not like they would ever find out. Who really knew? Her, Professor Grey and Nott. It was the first day of classes and everyone was still relative strangers, he was sure most of the classmates couldn't recollect who was or wasn't in each of the classes that day.

As she eyed him warily and questioned his promise he could only smile and gesture to his own greatness. "I am too good to be true. But here I am. And yes, I'll go with you tomorrow. Best case scenario, I'll have a chat with the professor and put him in a right fine mood just with my wit and charm and then he will be lenient and forgiving. Worst case scenario, he screams hollers and gives you detention, in which case I will offend him just enough to get detention myself and then you will still have company."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

She laughed.
"Oh, it's fine." She giggled, got up, and sat next to him. "You're sweet, funny, and interesting." She just grinned a little more. "Well, I have to send a letter, I promised to send one to my father and if I don't send one he'd come here personally and discuss it with the headmaster and the teachers and then I'd be in so much more trouble." She placed a hand on his knee and smiled charmingly at him. "you are really very very interesting. I wouldn't mind having flowers coming out of my ears." She joked back. "It builds character wouldn't it?" She stood, fixed her skirt and cloak and placed her journal inside of her cloak. "I must be getting to bed. You should too." She smiled and gave him a small kiss on the cheek after taking her letter into her hands. "Thanks for cheering me up. Really. You're a total sweet heart." She carefully made her way into the girls dorm.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm
User ImageNott felt quite accomplished. He had cheered her up. And earned himself some praise and a kiss on the cheek. As her soft lips brushed over his cheek he had only smiled and gave her a nod as she pulled back. Reaching out he gave her hand a light squeeze of encouragement.

He sat and watched her go with the same smile. He had noticed her in class and she always seemed so quiet and unsure. But just then, when her mood had been lifted, it was like seeing another side to her. Certainly enough to give Nott something to think about. People here were surprising him left and right. Deciding to follow her example he picked up his book and headed to the boys dorms. Pausing just before he entered to look across the way at the girls door with a smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera stormed into the common room muttering curses about the transfiguration teacher. She found the fluffy couch she had flopped down on before and threw herself on it so she could bury her head in the pillow and scream.  

Feverw0lf

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

The pain had subsided considerably by the time they reached the common room. He was breathing easier and turned most of his attention to Charon. On the way to the common room he had spotted blood on his hand and laughed lightly. Once in he made sure Charon sat down,"hold on a moment alright. I'll be right back" he said turning and he went to the dorm room. He quickly came back with some bandages and medicine. "Alright, let me see your hand" he said sitting down and grabbed his hand, never giving him a choice.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Charon had protested a least six times before Dante got him to sit. Finally thanks to Etheris treating to bite him he complied and sat in his favorite dark green leather arm chair. Now that his temper was cooling his hand was starting to hurt more. Several of his knuckles where bloody and one or two looked swollen. "That wassss ssstupid of you, Charon." Etheris hissed softly as she coiled around his neck. "I know. Pleasssse ssstop rubbing it in." He replied with a sigh. Charon almost gave Dante a snappy retort when he got ahold of his injured hand, but the pain that shot through his hand stopped him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante carefully and perfectly wrapped his hand. He gave no comment to Charon's protest as he did so. The medicine was muggle made and would sting worse than most of the stuff you'd find in the nurses office. "Alright that will hold you up for a bit. If you don't think it'll work then you can go to the nurses office" he said gathering up what was left.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Charon winced lightly as Dante worked on his hand. Once he was done the pale boy lightly moved the bandaged hand. It stung but it was better then going to the nurse. "Thanks Dante...for everything." Charon said softly smiling a little at the dark haired boy.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante smiled,"It is alright. You don't have to thank me" he said leaving the room momentarily then he returned without his wrappings and sat in front of him. " I want to thank you though. Despite everything I have done..or ..not done you still stick by me" he said looking away for a moment."I was afraid that you were never going to speak to me again after the party at Cosettes.." he said looking back at him a little sheepishly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

"Like that would ever happen. I was upset I won't deny that, but you're the one who has the right to not speak to anyone. I've been doing nothing but causing you problems lately. Sorry." Charon retorted with a small sigh. He knew it would be a while till he was comfortable with the thought of Dante knowing and not hating him.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

He sat looking at his friend for a long moment."Now what gives me the right over you to not tell you, most people would feel rather betrayed, so why dont you?" he asked feeling rather curious as to why his fellow Slytherin felt so ...loyal to him despite the secrets he kept. A few of which would be shocking to some and to others normal.

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games