Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 am
Aki found this humorous, and laughed at it. "I guess we should go to his house first. Since I don't know the way, I think you should drive."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:18 am
"Sure. why not." Hami said as he got out and into the driver seat. "How about you stay in the car while I go in and see if I can still get into the safe house since I know where it is?" he asked aki as they pulled in front of the house a few minutes later.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:29 am
Aki agreed with Hami on waiting in the car. I hope his friend jsut doesn't try to eat me while he's gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 am
Hami got out of the car and started searching through the house for any zombie. When he didn't find any he started through the backyard, where the safe house was anyway. After searching he was at the safe house door trying to open it. " Lets see, three lock tumbler, fingerprint recognition. Man whatever's in here must sure be private. Well better get the fingerprint first. Hmmm. I wonder if it still works with dead skin?" Hami said to himself as he went back to the car.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 pm
Aki looked back at the zombie. Wow this is totally awkward. "So, um, you're a friend of Hami's, huh? Yeah we just met not too long ago. Can't really say we're very good friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 pm
As hami got back to the car he saw aki was talking to his friend. "Hey, think you can get me his finger or help me drag him out back. It seems he added a fingerprint scanner too and only his will work it seems." he asked him.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm
"alright, he shouldn't be too heavy." Aki jumped out of his car and closed the bage that the zombie was in. He lifted the zombie and threw him in the air, just barely. He spun around and caught the zombie on his back, his arms keeping the zombie from tipping over. He grunted from the impact and said, "He isn't that heavy. Although I doubt Ican carry him for long. Where's the safe house?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm
"It's in the backyard. I can cover you if anybody shows up. Although they'll most likely be from the hospital. It's also a straight line to the backyard." Hami told aki as he looked around, thinking he heard something but disregared it.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 am
"Alright, the backyard. Here we go." Aki began walkeing to the side of the house at a slow pace due to the extra weight. Gosh this is harder than what I expected. Oh well it shouldn't be too far of a walk. Hopefully there's no zombies near by that could get attracted to out smells.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 pm
As they got through the front door, Hami heard the same noise as before. "Hey. Do you hear that?" he asked aki as he realized it was some ticking noise.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:38 am
Aki listened closely and heard the ticking, "I'm guessing he rigged this place before leaving it. maye if a zombies enters it goes boom?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 am
Hami continued to listen to the sound for a second before he realized what it was. " S***. Get in the house NOW." he yelled at aki as he tried to push them in to shut the front door.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:19 pm
Aki got in and waited for whatever was about to happen. Yeah, i think it's a bomb or something related to it. I'm gonna laugh it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 pm
As soon as hami got the door shut there was an earthquake like explosion. " Dang, I completely forgot about those. We really better hurry aki. Those explosions were like giant stink bombs, which means the zombies are going to be swarming here any minute." hami said to aki as he got ready to help aki carry his friend.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 pm
A frown found it's way to Aki's face, "Stink bombs? Are you serious? If this is a safe house why would he put something outside that would ATTRACT the zombies? that doesn't seem like a very good plan. Well you lead the way again, I'm clueless here."  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff