Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 am
Amelia's face became redder, "N-No one! Why would I have a crush on someone? It's just absurd."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 am
'Your blushing even more now... and stuttering. Who is it..? That guy from earlier?'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:15 am
"Nonsense. He seemed nice, though I'm not interested in him." Amelia then nudged Et's shoulder with her arm, "You don't need to know."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:17 am
'I do... I want to know... You know, friendly competition and all that stuff.'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am
"Friendly competition?" she asked, still blushing. She then just smiled, "Why don't we make that as part of this 'competition' then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 am
'What? You blushing or you nudging my arm?' He asked playfully...  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:29 am
Amelia thought if she could blush anymore than she already has, she might faint. "No...you'll have to find out who it is through this so called competition and if you are right, I'll give you a reward, though I won't tell you what that award is."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:32 am
'Nice...' He said, cracking his knuckles. 'So.. How do I win?'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:36 am
"That is what you need to find out as well." she said, smiling at Et, feeling the redness in her face die down as she looked through a magazine.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:39 am
'Oh come on.... I'm not telepathic, a clue atleast..'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:43 am
Aine looked at Et from the corner of her eye, "Well, it's quite simple. Try and get a girl to love you. If she loves you, then you win and I'll tell you who I like." she then sighed softly, taking a pair of headphones and listening to classical music that was provided by the airplane.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:45 am
'Oh anubis small owl sideways dog bowing man' (Which would be his Egyptian... So its abit like hieroglyphs.)  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:50 am
(oops I used the wrong name x.x My bad rofl.)

Amelia hummed softly with the classical music, a soft smile on her face. (So technically, what did he say??? XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:55 am
(Translation: Oh horseshit!)

He turned to face her. She liked classical music.. Hmm.. and old things, well... antique things it seemed. Aha! There was a screen in the chair infront. He motioned for an air hostess, Amelia unable to hear as he asked for Gone With The Wind. It soon came on the screen infront and he wrapped an arm around her..  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 am
(Lol)

Amelia saw the film start and looked over at Et for a minute before she started to watch the film with him.  
Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff