Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
~Professor Kita Shiguchi~
"Oh things could be fun here," Kita was with a laugh that would make others nervious aboiut what she might be thinking. "Its too bad you have not taken a lover yet. Are you chasing after one of the other teachers you mentioned earlier?" Her eyes turned an emerald green color betraying her curiosity to her old friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 pm

User Image
Professor Mira Sinclair Art & Muggle Art Teacher Hufflepuff

“Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.”
User Image
Mira shook her head, chuckling. 'That girl has something planned doesn't she?' "No I won't be going after one of those professors, I have blind-date for V-Day though...it should be fun..." The brunette poured herself some Gillywater and took a sip. Mira looked at her friend and asked in a playfully teasing tone."So do have someone, or are still living alone with that robot?"

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
~Professor Kita Shiguchi~
"My Tris is all I need," she said touching the palm of her right hand to her chest. "Besides I doubt any male would be safe around me let alone keep my interest long enough for a relationship to develope." She chuckled and once more pressed her glasses up on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 am
User Image

Inari walked up with confidence and took a seat at the staff table, she and been so busy catching up she had been having meals in her office. Looking around at all the teachers she was a bit taken back. "Hello everyone, I am Inari Evernight, I am teaching Astronomy for all years." She looked to everyone. "A pleasure to meet you all." She grabbed the cup in front of her and filled it with pumpkin juice.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

Jack entered the Great Hall, one hand in his pocket, looking hotter than usual. At least, that's how he felt. He had a smug smirk on his face as he made his way to the Professor's Table. As he found his place, he sat beside a few teachers he was not familiar with. He didn't mind. He would simply eat, and speak casually to Inari, "Hello, and you are? Oh, wait, I'm good at guessing names..."

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

Inari had just gotten food on her plate and watched another teacher enter, and boy did he look good, she had to keep herself from giving a wolf whistle. So of course he sat down next to her and had a strange introduction. "Well I'm not as good it was seem you can go first." She said with a grin. Looking the man over, he looked just as good up close. She wouldn't mind talking to him through dinner.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

User Image

Jack pretended to think hard, placing his hand on his chin, puckering his lips and looking up at the ceiling which was sunny today. She seemed interested already, so he continued,"I think it might be somethin' along the lines of... beautiful. Am I right?" he casually tilted his head toward her, his face returning to normal.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

Inari couldn't help but laugh at the line she was given. She had defiantly heard worse. Thinking she decided to give it right back to him. "Well, if I am Beautiful, that must make you Dashingly Handsome" She said with a sultry tone, putting on a sly grin.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

User Image

"The lady is not blind," he announced to the table, smirking as he did, "I am, thank you for noticing. I am glad you see that in me too," he leaned in, "What's your name, gorgeous?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

Inari liked how open he was about himself and he leaned in an asked her name. She leaned closer and right next to his ear, "I'm Inari, nice to meet you Handsome." She leaded back a little waiting for a name to put with man holding her interest at the moment.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

User Image

"Inari, hm? A pretty name to match the pretty face," Jack smiled, "The name's Jack. Don't get too interested in me. I may just spend all your money," Jack said casually, reaching for a glass of water, "But, if you like it wild... I'm always an option," he smiled smugly towards her and took a sip of water.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

Inari couldn't help but laugh." It would take you quite a while to take all my money, thought it might be fun to see you try." Her sly grin returned. " And wild can be the cause of a fun night" she said with a wink. Her food forgotten.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

User Image

Jack laughed, putting down the glass, "Rich, hm? Probably the worst thing you could have told me. One night goes too far, the next morning... all your money gone," Jack smirked again, then glanced back up at Inari, "If you're alright with that still, let me know now,"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Alfred Chadwick
Temporary Divinations
Professor
╚══════════════════╝

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·

Alfred walked into the Great Hall and towards the Staff table. He walked to the spot for the Divinations Professor and sat. He was a couple of seats down from two others who were talking. But he minded his own business and took some food.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Inari like a challenge, she reached down into her purse and pulled out the coin pouch, tossing it in front of him,"There I even gave you a head start." She said leaning backing into her chair she moved her hand up to her hair, twirling a strand around her finger.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games