Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

User Image

He laughed when she let go and he straightened his robes."you know, sometimes its hard to believe you were in Slytherin Ms Eleri" he joked as he continued to smooth out the wrinkles. She was such an interesting person and her reactions sometimes were very unslytherin like, but that is what gave the woman her charm.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Mood:TEXT
With:TEXT

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri couldn't help but laugh when Dante mentioned her house. She thought the same thing sometimes too, ”I was a lot different when I was in school, I was a second year when The Battle of Hogwarts occurred. I hate to say it now, but I agreed with a lot of what the Dark Lord stood for.” She put a finger in front of her mouth, indicating that she didn't want Dante to tell anyone.

What if I told you to read between the lies
And I was never really by your side
What if I told you I've felt it for a while
And I was never really
I was never really in your life

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 pm

User Image

At the mention of the dark lord, Dante's entire demeanor changed. His posture became straighter, his eyes, more mature and somewhat darker. A faint smirk played across his lips. "the dark lord was weak" he said in a flat uncaring tone,"he was weak and that is why he was destroyed. He chuckled darkly and looked around the hall.

"You know I could be greater than even he ever was..."
he said, the darkness still in his eyes and words."if i wanted to" he said as his face returned to it's normal appearance. Even the room seemed a bit brighter.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

She gently patted his cheek lovingly. ”Well, if you ever are sign me up?” She smiled at him, though she wasn't really the dark type anymore, she would support her kids.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:16 pm

User Image

Dante laughed "will do ms Eleri" he said smiling wide. "So, since I missed the occasion earlier may I ask you about the class? What would I be doing exactly in the class?" he asked now very interested in joining. His comfort with the woman would make the class even easier.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Well first year, we spend the whole first semester trying to move things without our wands. This semester I'm hoping that the kids will make fire without their wands. Or maybe even blow something up.” She smiled when she thought of her kids blowing things up in the classroom. She wondered how someone would react if they happened to walk in on a room with four kids blowing boxes up. She wasn't sure if she would be able to get that far though, she really hoped though. She was going to see how far they'd gotten when class started. After she told them the news of course.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 pm

User Image

Dante thought about that for a moment. It would be a highly useful skill to obtain. Especially for his future plans. A small smirk crossed his face as plans began to form. "You know, when I was about eleven ...during...one of the "sessions" if you get my meaning...I shattered all the glass in the room, is that the same thing?" he said and thought about. He wondered if that was caused by him or his father, either way it was rather neat when it had happened. "I think I may just take your class" he said looking back at her.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Mood:Oooh
With:Dante

Eleri smiled when she heard that he had done something before, and became even more excited when he said he'd take her class. And in a way she kind of hoped that one of her students would be the next Dark Lord. ”Exactly like that, except in my class you learn to control that innate ability. Kind of like...” She grinned as the cup she's sat down next to the wall exploded, sending water all over the floor.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:48 pm

User Image

Dante's eyes went wide when the teacher made a demonstration. His expression was like that of a five year old when shown something shiny. "that was really interesting! I'd love to be able to do that" he exclaimed a bit more excitedly than first planned

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

Eleri smirked when she heard the excitement in Dante's voice, If nothing else, it makes you look like a badass.” She remembered blowing up half of her girlfriend's things when she dumped her. She did quite a number on the house before running off.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:51 am

User Image

Dante laughed,"Well how can I be more badass than I already am?" he questioned with a smug smile. He couldn't hold the expression long though before he let out a laugh.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:59 am
User Image

”Language, Dante.” Eleri tried to look stern, but failed. She frowned a little at the boy, thought she knew that it was her own fault, and failed to hold it for more than a couple of seconds.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:05 am

User Image

Dante laughed,"you said it first" he teased. When his laugher died down he smiled at his teacher."Thank you again Ms. Eleri. Please have a better day yourself alright" He moved forward and placed a hand on her stomach. It was an odd move. The expression on his face was highly mature and almost distant,"love this child alright professor, no matter if it makes you remember things you do not wish to know, love it because it will need your love.trust me....my parents wanted to get rid of Rose at first...they dont love her at all..." his words faded at the end. He smiled and looked up at her and removed his hand, the mature look still there. "Alright, I will see you later professor. Thank you again for keeping my secret" he said as his expression went back to that of a thirteen year old then turned and walked down the hall.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

After his final class had finally let out, Blaire took a detour, heading from the grand staircase to the seventh floor corridor, accompanied by his usual gaggle of followers. He made his way toward where he'd been told was the location of the portrait of the Fat Lady - obviously this would be the most-traversed route for members of the Gryffindor house. The Slytherin bent down as if to tie a shoe, scanning the area for familiar faces. Once he affirmed that his peers hadn't caught up with him, and that indeed no other students were paying attention, he quickly rose to his feet and flitted off back to the grand staircase just as quickly as he came. Resting on the stone floor where the blonde had stood was a note.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi blinked up at his comparison. A bit dumb-struck. "That actually fits...quite well." A creature hidden and only really seen once something is experienced. Phi would probably not have seen the fact that Colton would be different if relaxed. She probably might not have even thought we was able to relax form his stern demeanor if it was not for the fact she had a family member who acted in a similar fashion. She had not made he comparison before now, strangely enough, her muggle uncle and Colt were quite similar. Though Uncle Phillipe was a Physics teacher and threw chalk board erasers at sleeping students and threatened them with mark deductions.
She shrugged. She couldn't un-see it now.
"I spent my life in the muggle world as well, you at least knew of this one though. Everything here is new to me. Though, I suppose I have read enough to get me by," For a minute she paused, "Magical books are much more interesting." she added with a bit of a smirk. Though, she missed the fiction. It was understandable that in a world were almost everything is possible and you can turn yourself into practically anything you wanted, fantasy was a bit of a long shot. But now that she had it to compare to, she had a strange sense of respect and awe for some muggle imagination.

"Your father is non-magic?" she asked with intense interest. The fact had missed her, and knowing he was not of pure blood was curious to her. Familiar thoughts returned to her but she pushed them away for a better time. "I have not thought about it." she answered his inquiry. She knew very little about the broom sport, but it seemed a big part of the competition between Houses. "I feel I would be a poor Seeker. If I am not engaged in the actions of the team, I day dream." Years of horrid gym experiences had told her enough. The amount of goals she had let in in football game after game was simply humiliating.
"Do you have a position in mind?" She smiled at him, finally landing on the seventh floor and she had been standing on the stairs. Her imagination forming images of Colton riding a broom chasing the red Quaffle, or trying to keep it from the goals, kept her from noticing the similar note pasted on the wall across form her.

{no worries at all! Phi and ronyo are at the quidditch pitch right now, in fact. Just so you know, since colt and phi are still midst classes, ronyo and phi are chronologically after this encounter.}

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games