Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You don't sound too fine," Kas reprimanded gently. It was a little peeve of his when people tried to wave off when they weren't feeling well. He couldn't say he hadn't done it once in a while either, but then everyone was a hypocrite. "I'm Kas," the redhead spoke up, resting the back of his hand against the older girl's forehead. He figured if someone were to go around touching him, he'd at least expect them to introduce themselves first. She was flushed and from the way she was acting, the de Assi suspected she might have come down with something not very nice. The temperature that met his own while was not alarmingly high, was still a little bit above average.

Well.

"You don't feel so well either," he stated a bit unhelpfully. A blonde Gryffindor he had seen around a few times approached them, greeting the girl he was currently sitting with. Nodding in acknowledgement, he introduced himself again. "Kas. I'm not sure, but she feels a bit warm," the redhead responded, holding his other hand up to his neck to check the temperature better. Placing his hands on his lap, the first-year shook his head. "Not at all."

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:49 am
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn blinked at the redhead who addressed himself at Kas. She was about to reply to him, but he laid his hand gently on her forehead. The color in her cheeks rose a bit as she nuzzled his hand a bit. It felt so cool against her warm head. He said she didn't look... or feel well, which caused green eyes to send a questioning look. Then Ronna walked over, asking if she had interrupted or anything. "Mmm fine, Ronna and Kas. Jus' sleepy and stuff.... and hot. Blimey it's hot." The third year squirmed free from her robes, then pushed her shirt sleeves up. At least the floor was nice and cold.

{OoC: mc2, you sorta interrupted a scene....}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:37 am
{OOC: seems like a bad habit of mine lately. I can delete my last post if need be. Sorry. People need to post warning or something in OOC, I feel. sweatdrop }

GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:45 am
mc2
{OOC: seems like a bad habit of mine lately. I can delete my last post if need be. Sorry. People need to post warning or something in OOC, I feel. sweatdrop }

GryffindorK

Nah. You're in the scene now. Just kinda... hang out and roll with it.... I guess. Deleting your post would screw up our posts.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:39 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Updated Uniform]
Company: Minn and Kas

➳ ➳ ➳

Doesn't look too well either...

➳ ➳ ➳

"Maybe a simple fever or the flu?" Ronna suggested, sounding a bit hopeful glancing at Minn. Ronna by far was not an expert on illnesses. "She probably has a bit of a fever..."

When Ronna came over she had just thought the little third year had got tired from her load but now... "Maybe we should bring her to the infirmary just to be safe," Ronna suggested. "I mean it is probably minor, right?"

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast

{OCC: Okay. Sorry about the mix up}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:43 am

"A cold," I think, Kas replied, a bit wide-eyed at Minn's nuzzling against his hand before he had taken it back. "And yes," the Ravenclaw replied, looking up at the taller blonde. "She does." He didn't think he had to prove it seeing as the other Gryffindor had shucked off her robes and remarked on how hot it was.

It was quite chilly, to be honest.

Nodding, the small redhead agreed. "We should. I don't think it's anything too serious, so it should be alright," Kas explained. Crouching next to the shorter- - - he wasn't one to talk, but- - - "I told you you weren't fine," the redhead reprimanded once more. "And I imagine it would be, carrying those books so far." Kas made some small-talk, trying to make the other feel a bit better. He did well with small-talk, though occasionally, if he was hurting on a certain degree, he was known to spew enough curses to for Jaime's hand and tape his mouth.

No joke. He hated those times.

"Can you walk? We'll take you to the infirmary," he asked, hoping it was just a small thing and not something big. Like chickenpox.

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:58 am
User Image
User Image

Minn looked between Ronna and Kas, a bit worried. She was sick? But she had classes and Quidditch to deal with! She didn't have the time to be sick! Now they wanted her to go to the hospital wing?! She had class in just a few minutes, but she wanted a nap.... She thought of what her brother would o, should he be in this situation, then remembered a vague scene of the boy, loopy on medicines, curled up in a stack of books to get his work done. With a determined nod, she spoke up. "I-I don' wanna go through the hassle! I b'mean dhe nurses would hafta take care 'a b'me, and I dun wan' 'em to hafta." She didn't feel good at all, but she knew she had to say something to prevent them from taking her from class! She still had to get all these books to her room, though the task was seeming less and less possible. Maybe she should just listen to the others. Maybe they knew better?

Greycast

mc2

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:06 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

I need a camcorder and then just show her how bad she looks and sounds

➳ ➳ ➳

"I can make sure her books get back to her room since I'm in her house after the infirmary if they do keep her," Ronna said. "Well, I'll carry the books even if they discharge her after a quick fix up."

She glanced at Minn and then to Kas, "I mean if it is just a cold even a few days of bed rest would cure that... but I'm sure they have something in the infirmary to fix something like that in no time... right?" Ronna really had no clue about something like medicine-especially magical medicine. It wasn't anything she was particularly interested in so she never studied it, though considering she was thinking of taking healing next year maybe she should read up a bit more on the subject.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:31 am

"You might be able to get off with this visit if it were someone else, but not with me," Kas replied firmly, taking a hold of her arm and gently pulling her up to stand, both hands steadying the taller girl. "And it's their job to be hassled," the redhead muttered, remembering all his past hospital visits. "Make them earn the pay."

Kas turned to Ronna and nodded. "That's good," he nodded. "I'll help as well, if you need it."

"They should, yes," he agreed, still holding Minn steady. "But bedrest would do her good too. Quick fix-ups are alright, but it would be better with. Besides," the Ravenclaw continued, shrugging apathetically. "The word going around is that Gryffindor has been hitting a few rough patches lately. Perhaps it's stress-related too."

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:03 am
User Image
User Image

Minn blinked, looking between the two. Before she had time to protest, Kas lifted her to a stand. She was a bit wobbly, but he had a firm hold of her. "I-I can get bedrest in my own bed! I don' wad'nna bother adybody!" Her normally bright green eyes seemed a bit dull, her nose a bit pink, and her focus clearly lax. Ronna said she would take the books, making the older girl give a sort of protesting... squeak. Kas mentioned that it could be stress, and she gave him a pleading, helpless look. "Kas... I'll be fide! I just need ta go ta class!" She gestured at the stairs, suddenly feeling a bit dizzy with the sheer height of the steps. Okay. Maybe a tiny nap was in order, but what would she tell her professors?!

Greycast

mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:37 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Didn't you know... I'm the stress of Gryffindor?

➳ ➳ ➳

"Stress related? I'm in trouble if Gryffindors are getting sick because of stress," She noted dryly as she picked up the book bag, slung it over her own, and picked up the books, and balanced them on her hip. It was true-considering all the trouble she was in... stress related illness was just one more thing she wanted to keep off her list. She'd rather be seen as overly-opinionated by some than troublesome and weak.

"I probably should be the one offering you help," Ronna said. "A person is a lot heavier than books. So, do you need help?"

She then glanced at Minn and said quickly but firmly, "And I'm sure the infirmary can give you a note explaining the situation. And you can get your notes from someone else in your year that is in the class. One class isn't going to destroy your grade. Also, most professors are more than happy to help you during office hours, I have heard."

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:18 pm

"Someone needs to teach you to be a bit more selfish," Kas told the older girl with an exasperated sigh. "You're not and you're going to the Hospital Wing. Now. And we'll take you there," the tiny redhead motioned to both himself and Ronna, who was carrying Minn's things. "What have you been doing lately to get you this sick?"

The little Ravenclaw glanced at the tall blonde, pondering over her words. Shaking his head, he replied, "It's alright. I'm used to the people," he said wryly, remembering the times when Jaime popped in exhausted or intoxicated and he had had to haul him up to his bedroom. "My cousin does it all the time."

She'd given some good words to Minn, and she was right. As important as classes were to him, health was a little more important than a book that would always be there.

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 am
User Image
User Image

Minn frowned when Kas said she needed to be a bit more selfish. That was mean, though! "Tha worl' doesn't revolve 'round bme, Kas." Her mouth formed a small frown, until her expression was broken by a few sharp, high pitched sneezes. The small girl wobbled unsteadily, nearly tumbling down the flight of stairs. After she had steadied, a small hand went to her forehead, a frown deep set into her face.

Greycast

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

At least with... Kas was it?...here I don't have to force her by myself to go up to the hospital wing.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna raised a brow a bit curious why exactly the first year would be carrying people around in the first place and then he explained it as his cousin did it all the time. Did his cousin get sick a lot or was almost passed out a lot for some other reason? At least Minn was tiny so she shouldn't be that heavy for him.

"We're helping a sick person to the hospital wing, Minn," Ronna said rolling her eyes, before she joked, "And of course the world doesn't revolve around you: you're too tiny and I haven't felt any gravitational shifts. I'm sure we're still revolving around the sun like always."

"You're giving me an excuse to put off reading my herbology book for a little longer," Ronna added, "Trust me, you're not inconveniencing me." The truth was she was worried about the girl but she thought it was best to keep her tone light and have her not worry too much.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 pm

"Yes," the little redhead agreed amiably, "But you can make it once in a while." Kas left it at that, staying quiet as Minn and Ronna talked. He cracked a smile at what the blonde said and, speaking of reading, he really should get on to studying soon. Maybe get some more supplies from the Hospital Wing too.

"You're not inconveniencing anyone, really," he told the sick girl, shifting a bit as they walked to their destination.

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items