Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Q&A- You got Questions, We got anwsers ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:48 pm
Jameta
Twack
how do you comune with demons?
Depends on what you mean by "comune". sweatdrop
well me and a friend want to summon a lesser demon to talk with either by words or subconcious thought if any one can give us a reitual that would be great  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:59 am
Twack
Jameta
Twack
well me and a friend want to summon a lesser demon to talk with either by words or subconcious thought if any one can give us a reitual that would be great
Eh, that's not something I would recommend; too much like the saying "looking for trouble".

If you really want to communicate with something like that, I'd avoid summoning altogether, as too many things can go wrong with that. I'd look into your area's history and see if there's any places or spots around with weird/bad juju hanging on them; that way, the thing is already there.

As such, I would look into spellwork concerning protection and put a ward on your living areas. Be sure to talk to Nihl on the matter. 3nodding  

Jameta
Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:43 pm
Jameta
Twack
Jameta
Twack
Eh, that's not something I would recommend; too much like the saying "looking for trouble".

If you really want to communicate with something like that, I'd avoid summoning altogether, as too many things can go wrong with that. I'd look into your area's history and see if there's any places or spots around with weird/bad juju hanging on them; that way, the thing is already there.

As such, I would look into spellwork concerning protection and put a ward on your living areas. Be sure to talk to Nihl on the matter. 3nodding
i used summon for lack of a better word but insted we just hung out trying to find any animal spirts or some thing, We both found a fox and a snake. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:52 pm
Twack
Jameta
Twack
Jameta
Twack

i used summon for lack of a better word but insted we just hung out trying to find any animal spirts or some thing, We both found a fox and a snake. mrgreen
Oh, so you were more looking for general spirits. Ok, that makes me feel better. The term 'demon' today carries some heavy connotations, so I was a bit worried.  

Jameta
Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:13 pm
Jameta
Twack
Jameta
Twack
Jameta
Twack

Oh, so you were more looking for general spirits. Ok, that makes me feel better. The term 'demon' today carries some heavy connotations, so I was a bit worried.
yah at first we were looking for some tiny little thing, most likly Goetic but most of the reitulas we found told us to go thrugh satan scream i cant pray to a god i don't belive in stressed so we said screw it and just tryed to open mental links with animal spirts, i actualy found my Spirit guid during one of my atemps  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:05 pm
I found that fox again, by the way. It still won't talk, but I like it's presence.  

Autumn Falls13

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:43 pm
I am looking for a protection spell, it is for an object though. I brought my Tarot deck to school today and one of the other pagan's at my school felt negative energys comeing from it, in a way that would make seance becase i have only broght it out of my house thrice before and never for aslong as I had today. so if any one has any object or tarot sepcific protection spells that would be great

(NOTE: disregard my previous post in Spam i am not quiting but instead just not letting my self be addicted to gaia)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:30 am
First and formost, did you cleanse them? Tis important to cleanse them as oft as you seem to feel they need to be... I cleanse mine after someone else touches them, or if I have to take them somewhere where I get bad feelings.

Second, do you have a tarot bag? Like, a little bag with a drawstring top, to keep them in? If you do have one, you should be putting the spell on that, and not the cards, themselves. Tis better to keep them in the bag, and have the spell on the bag so they are safe as long as they are in the bag...
Also, you might want to put more than one spell on the bag. By this I mean you should probably put a spell to keep negative energies out, and spell to keep good energies within.

I shall dig up a couple of spells... Do you have a specific Pantheon you like to work with? Or should I go for a spell that doesn't ask a diety to aid it?

Winter Black
Crew

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:41 am
i don't work with gods in most of my magic, um i don't think i ever have xd and i have a box instead of a bag, so i guess a spell that dosn't have me working with the gods  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:01 pm
You can always try the good ol' laying on of hands. Hold your hands over the deck and the box and channel energy into it. Finish with a little statement, poem or something to the effect of "these be mine, and they be all holy and stuff"  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:27 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
You can always try the good ol' laying on of hands. Hold your hands over the deck and the box and channel energy into it. Finish with a little statement, poem or something to the effect of "these be mine, and they be all holy and stuff"
lol i love the way you put that thanks i'll do that when im done w my summer reading project... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:33 am
I have been working with Brain Froud's Faerie Oracle as of late, and I feel extremely connected to it. Even though I know he's mostly an artist, concerning his famousness, his cards hold a special place with me. I haven't used them ever for actual oracle readings, because I don't feel quite comfortable with all the denizens of the cards, but I'm working towards it.
And working with the faeries has made me wonder about religions, or myths (though I know plenty faerie myths) that pertain to working with Faeries. The impression I get is that these ones would get a bit full of themselves were they worshipped. xD
Any information would be highly appreciated.  

Feryal Riska

born2rock16

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:40 pm
How can I go about meditating? light candles, sit down/laydown, listen to music, write, think about current ideas? Can you please help me? I don't know what all I'm really looking for, but how do you meditate? anything general is even good.

Thank you!!

~born2rock16  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:27 pm
You can be in a meditative mind while doing a number of things, so it's not really limited to sitting or laying down. In the mornings, I usually meditate during and after tai chi, for example.

It's more focusing the mind.

Starting out, you might try laying down or sitting up (straight, slouching isn't great, in general, and your back will hurt after a while) and relax, and focus on your breathing. You might have a candle near by to set the mood or as a prop, or focus on the waves of the candle light, or visualize the candle light moving into you, as waves, helping you to relax, or any number of other things you might visualize.

Whether you completely empty your mind or not is up for debate. If you do try to empty your mind, thoughts will surface, and might make your head noisier when you try to focus on not thinking ("Shut up, brain!"), but let them pass. Or you can contemplate on certain matters that come up when you start to meditate. You can resolve issues in your life or figure out dreams that way, or just let things go.

At night, I usually start meditating by turning out the light, closing my eyes and focusing on my breathing and relaxing and becoming aware of my body, as if there were a circling wave slowly going up, starting at my feet, until it reaches just above my head. Usually, important things will surface, along with a few mundane things, but the ones that don't matter, I just let them float on by.
There's literally thousands of different ways to go about it, so feel free to try things out with other methods.

Don't get frusterated if it takes you a while to get the hang of it. When I first started out, it took what seemed a lifetime, but now, it's just a minute or so. Practice makes perfect (or close enough wink ).  

Jezehbelle

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games