Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:24 pm
((he,he ,he...time to lay on the guilt..... xp ))

III stared from "Saerenna" to "SOLDIER" thinking of an appropriate answer. Could this be some sort of test of her loyalty?
"III...likes...SOLDIER....and..Saerenna...too!"III ended the sentence by allowing her tail to wag and giving a final circle around "SOLDIER/MERU"and continuing on to Serenna. Stoppping directly in front of Saerenna, III sat and then grinned at the scientist.
"....Searenna....and SOLDIER want....to play then?"
III reasoned that by now the other wolves were probably busy or they would have come by now....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:38 pm
(And meru's a animal lover)
Meru smiled III was almost like an over-grown puppy expect it talks,and was more like a wolf "Anyone got a ball?" she asked she did'nt mind playing with III as long nothing bad happens  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:52 am
*punches at the door and yells so that the whole building can hear him*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:21 am
"A ball?" Saerenna asked confusedly, restraining herself from petting the wolf in front of her. Who knew where it had... wait, SHE knew where it had been, and exactly what it had been doing. But still, petting it would be treating it like an animal and not an experiment. 'But isn't letting it out like this treating it like an animal anyway?' came her own guilty thoughts. "I'm not sure if we do...." She said, hurring away to look in a few drawers, but most things that they had there were definitely NOT toys. She did find a glove that was inflatable, but with something that had teeth and claws like III, it wouldn't last long at all. She shrugged and turned back, holding a plastic curved disk. " I think this is all we have that is dispensable at the moment." she told Meru, unconciously avoiding looking at III.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:14 pm
Meru took a look at it "A fissbe?" she said then shurged "Well it's okay serveena I was'nt gonna expect you guys have doggie toys anyway" she said it was oblivis this place is a lab not some dogie park or something  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:41 pm
furry1337otaku
Dawn sniffed at her mug with a grimace before taking a tiny sip. SHe scowled slightly swallowed and gave the mug a contemplative glance before taking another taste. "Well...I've had worse..." She said finally, thinking about some of her own cooking projects gone wrong. She wasn't one to waste food, and therefore had managed to coerce herself into eating far more inpalatable fare.

Fenrir looked at her with sympathy. " Yes, I know what you mean. This is ok but it doesn't quite have the tang of a good barel of Glacier 'eighty-one." As he was commiserating the waitress entered with steaming plates of food.

The food gave off mouth watering aromas, enough to banish drink from the twin's minds. The girl set down a platter of raw bandersnatch steaks with a quick glance at Fenrir who gave her a cheeky grin in return. She walked away still glancing over her shoulder, he waved. As soon as she turned he placed the plates on the floor for the enjoyment of the wolves who lounged on the floor under the table.

Eskevar Fire Cross

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:36 pm
Dawn eagerly turned her attention to her plate and happily went to work on the large cut of meat. It was a few moments before she realized something was missing...Something black, sparsely feathered and noisy... "Uh oh? Kuroi?" She called apprehensively ducking her head under the table. The small bird was nowhere to be found. "Oh no...I can't believe I forgot about him like that..." She moaned.

"Wark wark warkew!" Cooed the small bird hopping down the long stairwell of the ShinRa Mansion. "WARRK!" It cried fluttering into the basement amongst scientists and experiments.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:45 pm
Saerenna looked completely surprised and baffled at the arrival of a... something. By the noise it made, the few feathers, and the vague bird shape, she figured it to be... "A Chocobo?" she asked aloud. Then, realizing that they had a wolf in here, and that since wolves were like dogs and enjoyed chasing things.... "III, stay." She told the experiment quickly. Then she looked at Meru, "Is this thing yours?" she asked, trying to catch the warking creature.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:39 pm
Kuroi, warking continuously, ran around and through the scientist's legs. Despite her best efforts and it's ungaingly form, she was unable to catch the surprisingly swift and agile bird. It raced around the lab, darting behind and under things and even running out to n** at Saerenna's heels.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:37 am
Meru shook her head "heck no" she said looking around seeing where the lil chocobo went now remebering they love greens she waved a small green at it she got on her way here to nilbereum by beating the crap outta monsters "here lil guy" she said kindly  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:25 pm
III figgited where she sat. What was this new creature?!? Had it come from the outside world? Did that mean the wolves would soon come as well? Feeling a overly powerful allure to chase, III exploded into a whiny mess. Letting out deep exasperated sighs, whimpers and moans.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:26 pm
The wolves attacked the raw meat with rare hunger, rather similar to the way the twins dug in. The meal was going on splendidly until Dawn realized the absence of her feathery charge. As Fenrir and Garm watched her frantic movements, a horrible thought occured. With a slightly sick expression they pushed their plates away and glanced under the table at the wolves.

" Um.... Dawn.... er... how to say...." Fenrir stumbled over the words his grey eyes looking as Romulus tore off a gobbet of meat, the juices trickling from his furry muzzle. Garm closed his eyes slowly, this wouldn't be the first time.
" That is....ahh..... the wolves.... are... they are that is.... erm.... not really tame... and uh.... sometimes they er... you know uh... eat things." Fenrir said this last two words quickly, looking away as Remus began licking his chops with a satisfied gleam in his yellow eyes.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:11 pm
Saerenna was overly flustered between trying to catch the renegade chocobo and calming III down. "Come back here, little.... Sorry, III... ow! It bit me... Stay! Will you just slow down? Don't worry, III... hey, almost there... darn it! III, quiet or back in your cage, you understa- OW!" she exclaimed, tripping over a table full of various impliments in her chase of the partly feathered bird. She shut her eyes tightly, just breathing and trying to figure out what had happened. Slowly, she traced where certain spots of pain were coming from, dismissing a few as just bruises, but she finally opened her eyes and looked at her arm, a source of particularly shap pain. Seeing why, she first panicked, and then calmed down a bit. It had been a scalpel that was left on the table that had sliced her arm, and the reason for panic at first was the thought that it might had been used, but looking at it she saw it was clean. Dismissing the wound as trivial at the moment, she quickly assesed what else had been spilled, sighing gratefully at her luck that Jenova cells had not been a part of it. She didn't want to end up an experiment like the others. That thought brought a certain sense of guilt to her again, as she thought about what exactly they did to people and animals there, and why she wouldn't switch places with them for all the Planet.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:24 pm
Meru noticed serveena being hurt she set the green down for the chocobo chick and went to help serveena "You okay?" she asked using a cure matira to heal her wound  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:37 pm
Dawn looked at the brother's sympathetically. "It's okay, I understand how the natural world works...however, I doubt your wolves would be able to scarf Kuroi down unscathed, I'm pretty sure that wherever he's gone, someone is the worse for it...He actually does this alot, he tends to wander off on his own, but he always shows up again, and he's grown a lot from when I first got him. Especially mentally, he raids the nuts I keep no matter how hard I try to hide them...I'm actually worried if he's going to be overly interested in females when he's older." She laughed at the thought.

Kuroi hid in a corner under the protective covering of a shelf. III could reach her nose in underneath just far enough that the young Chocobo could bite it, much as the wild chick had done to Saerenna. Despite its fawning affection over Dawn and bizzarly the young Vaizel, the bird had never shown much more than tolerance of other people, and not even that of strangers.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff