Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 pm
((just when it was getting good....i gtg soon. School tomorrow and it's 10pm here i gtg to bed soon....PLZ DNT GO FAR! i was making my dramatic moment soon))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

"I got an idea." As Sarah was searching for the others, I ran around the side of the buliding hoping the giant armored truck was still there. As I turned the corner I quickly moved Mizu to one of my arms and i snaped the guards neck and took the keys.
I jumped in and place Mizu in the passanger seat while I drove the giant black armored truck to where Sarah was at.
"Will this do? I saw it when we were coming up. I can do some modification on this baby and it would be good to go. Its big enough to fit everyone or to place supplies whiche ever works." I smiled as i opened the passenger door.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 pm
(Its alright Captain its 10 where I am at 2 and I got school as well)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve finally reached the storage room, and found what he was looking for: His gold lugers and uzis. Awesome... he muttered, grabbing them. He looked around for other items, and saw some hemostatic, bandages, and clothing. He ran out, dodging the other experiments and guards, catching up with the others.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 pm
(It's an hour later my time...I am in so much trouble...)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

I kept the engin running waiting for Steve to come out as Sarah said that we only can wait for him only for a little while since I am possitive that the guards are calling for backup.

(Thats not good go to sleep Animangod so you won't get into more trouble)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:21 pm
((It's 1pm here at my place... alright see yeah guys later... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 pm
(Good night everyone I have to go to bed too don't go to far)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 am
User ImageKurama breaks out of the front doors as he's holding his sore ears, his eyes closed, as his ears bleed down the side of his head and onto his shoulders. He continues to run around like a lost fox, as he's crying out in pain, yelling "Bad luck, bad luck, bad luck, bad luck!"

After randomly running off balance and to no where he knew of, he runs into the passenger door of the vehicle Rebecca had taken. Just by pure chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image

I pulled the fox guy over onto my lap as I tried snapping him out of the state he was in.
"Hey its ok calm down. You need to calm down. My name is Rebecca Chambers." I moved his hand out of his ears as I pulled out my first aid kit out of my waist belt and softly cleaned the blood away from his ears.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:43 pm
User ImageKurama looks up to the girl, as he can't hear much right now. He stares long and hard into your eyes as you carefully tend to his ears. The bleeding was slowing down but had not fully stopped yet.

Kurama stayed there, quiet, unmoving, as he watched you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image

It was uncomfortable for him to stare at me but I focused on my work as the bleeding was slowly stopping until finally I got it to stop. I grabbed two cotton balls and slowly and carefully placed it in both ears as it blocked his hearing of high noises so his ear drums won't burst again. He will be able to hear as humans hear.
"That should do it. Just don't remove those until they healed. I'll look at them later." I smiled at him as I cleaned the blood from his hands.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 pm
User ImageKurama continues to look at you even as you finish. There's just something about it... until he finally breaks down and says...
"Dr. Longin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

I was a little stun that he spoke but then I noticed something was wrong as he said a name.
"Who's Dr.Longin?" I patted him on his back to soothe him.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm
mizu woke up slowly and looked around for a while  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items