Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:06 am
Manda_Tifa
Kyo, she's SO adorable, and I love her outfit!! You're getting better, you know.... wink

Daxter, you are my hero. An anhtro moogle, how CUTE is that?!

You really think so? I've been drawing a lot more lately then I usually do xo So I guess it's to be expected...But, thanks, isn't she adorable? I'm going with a more "hippy" look this time.

I love Mitski so much, if only because she has such a large range of fashions she'll wear, so I can draw her in almost anything and it'll work, hehe.

Plus, how can you not love teh cute tabby girl with pigtails? neh

And Daxter, that so rocks >.<
You know what I wanna see? An anthro tonberry *is a uber tonberry fangirl, hehe*

EDIT: I finished coloring the picture ^_^

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:37 am
wow kyo! You are getting better!  

Rainey_angel81

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:38 am
yeah, now she can't complain that she sucks. domokun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:49 am

*blushes deep crimson* Thanks, guys...I think it's the combined effort of all your cheering me on, and me wanting to not suck so badly that's making it happen...

I stilll have a long way to go till I'm happy with myself, though ^_^ but, I think I'm getting to a point where I wont' be so hard on myself, cause even I can see very good differences in my art.

Currently I'm redrawing one of my older characters (and elven character) and the picture I'm working on now is like a million times better then the old one O.o

When I finish the new one, I'll have to show you a comparison of the two, haha. (the old one is like 3 or 4 years old.)

Shinigami Whistle

Sexy_Daxter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:26 pm
Heh, I was thinking of making a calender of Final Fantasy anthromorphs. But It never went through. I've tried working on a Moomba.. I have no clue how I could make a tonberry look sexy or cute. Their head is just so.. strange. It reminds me of a turtle. I've only seen one anthro turtle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:40 pm
Sexy_Daxter
Heh, I was thinking of making a calender of Final Fantasy anthromorphs. But It never went through. I've tried working on a Moomba.. I have no clue how I could make a tonberry look sexy or cute. Their head is just so.. strange. It reminds me of a turtle. I've only seen one anthro turtle.
Ninja Turtles are anthro blaugh  

Alektorphobia

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:35 pm
Krissim Klaw
Wow so much great art everyone is posting. Especially you Zella, I really love seeing art from you because I just love how much you are growing. Everytime I see your art it gets better and better. I especially love the Masquerade piece.

Chiiku I love your stuff, you got to share some of your secrets.

O.o and I love the piece you guys did for her Sakii and Asphy. Ferret characters are just so... whee I aggree with Chiiku though, Asphy you have a great way of drawing nude characters without them coming out as being sluts. It really has a refined look to it.

Awww, thanks Kris! heart I'd like to see some more of your art, too. I know you don't have a DA, though, unless you have some other webbie?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:39 pm
Atomisk prime
I found this one on the net and i think its really well dont and cool.

User Image

*hates it hates it hates it hates it*  

Zella L.

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:43 pm
*catches up on a few posts*
Kyoni Malkat

-inserts new picture here-

Or I would, if I had any xp

I need more people to order art from me, seriously! I do art trades too...But, I'm not popular like rinnie/meph/chikku/etc etc so nobody orders from me...

okay, I'm done with my angsty bitter b***h emo rant now...You'll have to excuse me, kinda sick today so I'm not that well in the head...

but I still want people to order from me xo make me feel all happy inside, haha.

I would! How about that squirrel you commished from me a long time ago, (which is over due, I'm sorry >.<) could be paid for with art? :333

Kris--You'll be flooded with requests when you start accepting art trades, you know that? x3

Kyoni--OMG, luv the color! 0_0  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:57 pm
Zella L.

I would! How about that squirrel you commished from me a long time ago, (which is over due, I'm sorry >.<) could be paid for with art? :333

Kris--You'll be flooded with requests when you start accepting art trades, you know that? x3

Kyoni--OMG, luv the color! 0_0

Hmmm, I guess I could give it a try. I'm not that sure how well I'd be at drawing equine character though *gulps* I've tried just drawing horses in the past, and failed miserably >.<

But, I've learned that I shoulnd't say I can't do something until I've tried, so all I can say is I can give it a good try!

Unless you have some non-equine fur I can draw, haha.

And thanks, I worked really hard on that picture ^_^ It's probably the best I've done so far.

Shinigami Whistle

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:06 pm
-waves- new post in my thread.. I'll link to the pic here though.. just cause.

Latest Commission

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:24 pm
Meph!stopheles

Latest Commission

Doomie and Omega!

Kyo-- Gazelle, reference hya. Can't wait! Anthro and feral forms are both good, and in anthro she's got digi legs. She lubbs to jump over stuff...you know today I realized I'm 4 seconds away from the highschool female hurdle record? I've still got three years to try! [/brag] So and she likes to paint herself, (like, paint colors onto herself) and all that stuff listed in the interests. ^w^  

Zella L.

haythere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:54 pm
Meph!stopheles

Latest Commission

OWNED! Awesome pic, I love the expression on Doomie's face xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:35 pm
Rinchans-flower
Meph!stopheles

Latest Commission

OWNED! Awesome pic, I love the expression on Doomie's face xd

^_^ Thanks. I can't wait for her to see too.

Meph!stopheles

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:14 pm
I'm gonna post the commission I did for Sphyxie here as well, cause I'm proud as hell of it! heart (especially when you consider just how long over-due it really is.... sweatdrop

User Image  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games