Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya walked over to Arthur as the man started to cry and laid a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Arthur, I know it might not mean much, but I know Tamara is alright. She's a strong fighter and right now, she's probably figuring a way out."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur drew in a deep breath to calm himself, then nodded to Anya, taking her hand in his. "It does mean a lot to me Anya. Thank you. You know, Tamara really looks up to you. It makes me kind of jealous, because I used to be her hero." He half-smiled, remembering how is little girl used to follow him everywhere.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya smiled too, seeing the memories in her head as much as he was seeing them. She had made a few of her own memories with Tamara and relived them as well. "She still talks about you all the time Arthur. She wants to be an Auror because of you. You're still her role model, Arthur." She patted him on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur smiled and nodded in acknowledgment. "She's going to make a fine Auror." Then he drew in a deep breath and set his face in resolve. "I'll harden my heart and deal with this scene like any crime scene so we can find my little girl." He returned to examining the scene, taking in all the blood stains and vomit which assumed was from a powerful kick to the stomach.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Michael moved quietly around the edge of the clearing. He moved a bit into the forest but not far enough that he couldn't see the others. This bothered him alot. It brought all his own fears up in his mind and made him fight to keep them down. The blood lead a bit out into the forest but like Anya had said there was a point that Travers started using spells. This was not a time he could let Arthur down, he HAD to find something. Michael froze.....were those...footprints? They came from a totally different direction from where they entered the forest. Come to think of it...Travers's footsteps from the clearing looked like the looped towards them. Cautionously he followed them for several yards, feeling his heart beat quicker for every foot that they didnt' vanish. Finally deciding they probably wouldn't he turned jogging back. "Sir! I've found something. It looks like tracks leading too the clearing. I'm almost certain they're Travers." He said when he came back into the clearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur was finishing up with the scene, cataloging ever inch, when Michael came trotting into the clearing. Arthur turned to look at him, putting away his notepad. "Tracks leading to the clearing." His eyes lightened up a little. "Very well. Good Find Michael. Let's follow them and see where they lead. Professor, you should go back up to the school," he said, looking over at Anya. Then he looked back to Michael. "Alright, lead on Michael."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Michael couldn't help the small smile on his face. Nodding to Anya he turned and lead the way to where the tracks stared. "They go on for a ways but I didn't follow it too far. And if I'm correct Travers's earlier prints loop this way too." Michael explained as he head down the path stepping to the side of the tracks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur followed suit, making sure to avoid the tracks. They definitely matched the ones leading out of the clearing, although these were less impressed, meaning he weighed less when he made these. "It's more than likely. He's got to be hiding somewhere in Hogsmeade or nearby. Hopefully, these tracks will lead us there."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Michael nodded in respond to what Arthur said. As he moved he kept his wand low and slightly in front of him ready should anything jump out...or anyone. As he walked he tried to think of where in Hogsmead someone could hide. Sure there were plenty of buildings someone could sneak into, but to hold a hostage and not be heard? There was only one place that jumped to mind but.....shaking his head lightly he dashed the thought. No need to jump to conclusions. Then again..."If it's in Hogsmead sir...then I'd have to guess the Shrieking Shack. That is if Travers is brave enough to deal with the ghosts. I honestly can't think of anywhere else he could keep Tamara and not be noticed." Michael said in a tone only loud enough for Arthur to hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur nodded solemnly as they walked, the same thought having popped in his head as well. There were several other places in the Forest where he could have taken her that no one would stumble upon her. As a relatively adventurous youth, he had discovered some of them himself, while others he had heard about. However, if Travers had taken his daughter to get at him, he'd go somewhere that he could get Arthur's attention. The Shrieking Shack. They continued to follow the tracks as the Forest thinned. "It looks like they are, in fact, heading towards the village. We should contact our agents in the village and see if they discovered anything."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 am
User Image

It bothered Michael to no end the way this was going. If he was in fact at the Shrieking Shack then there was too many places for someone to ambush you. The only bonus is that it'd be harder for him to injure some poor bystander. As the forest melted away he could see some of the lights from Hogsmead. "Alright. That should be easy enough."

((move to hogsmead?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:30 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur nodded, the same thought patterns flowing through his mind as well, He was accessing the possible ambush points in and around the Shack as well as the potential danger to the rest of the Hogsmeade residents. He followed behind Michael as they left the village.

{Exit to Hogsmeade}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
Lucivar Yaslana
Resident Auror

Love give me strength,

Lucivar paused at the edge of the forest and looked over to the young female. I'm going to apparate us into Hogsmeade. Do not let go of my arm. When we get there, show us the way and stick close to me and Mara. He turned back towards the forest and waited for Levera to hold onto his arm before nodding to Mara and disaparating from the grounds of Hogwarts.

and strength shall help afford

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image
Levera nodded to everything Yaslana said, but she wasn't entirely listening to him. There was no way that he could keep her from protecting Charlotte and Nott. She didn't know how or why but she felt the need to protect those two no matter what.

Then there was the fact that she was drawn back to the presence that had touched her in that vision...

Levera took hold of Yaslana's arm and cringed as it felt like her body was being taken apart molecule by molecule.

User Image
~~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  

Feverw0lf

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz moved through the dark edge of the forest, keeping half his attention on the forest around him and half on the girl who was following behind him. The taint of the soul magic still clung to her - whatever had been done to her on the Feast night was still being done. He frowned slightly and grumbled under his breath - he needed some way to get this girl to trust him, but he couldn't make her accept him as her Master, even if he was the only teacher at this bloody school who understood the methods in which she needed to be trained. Then the man frowned - it looked like they would have to go deeper into the forest to find this plant that he was hunting for tonight.

"Alright girl, might as well tell you what we're looking for. It's a relative of the spiky bush that the first-years are studying. It's a bush that stands about three quarters as tall as you are and has leafy fronds. Don't touch the damn thing if you see one, because it'll shoot thorns from under those fronds at you if you get too close." Not that he actually thought Levera was dense enough to try touching a plant she hadn't been told how to handle before, but it was better safe than sorry.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games