Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:17 am
Sounds good to me!

They pretty much sum up the old pride, I think. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:24 am
Mogami might i direct you to Tsubame's plot thread for Mozhgan, Mel, and Azhar. i am trying to get her rps so as many as you want for them is good with me ^^. she knows Mel's father by the way.

i also have tus's son in the pride as well if you want even more rpage ^^  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:21 pm
Tanakako
Mogami
Tana:
Man, I love both your boys. An Mozi is indeed single. XD
I think physically Athelas is the best fit (he’s gorgeous) but personality/history-wise Abel is probably best. Mmmmm…

lol well, Athelas now has two banu, one pride, and one captured. Abel has none, but she could go with either of them. I'd love to play her personality with Abel.

We could go with Abel. He still has some growing up to do but that actually fits her history (protective father who likes to keep "his" Seers close). Also, her black throwbacks with his red spots = <3

Edit: And there's a new boy in town heading for the Pridelands.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:47 am
Yay!!! Did you want to rp them with him young or wait till he grows a little?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:44 am
Mogami

I would love for Gebhuza to meet Gin from the Skuda pride!! We are in some dire need of rps! Somuch lovvveeee!

if you want I'm on aim alot: hanginggallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 pm
Tanakako
Yay!!! Did you want to rp them with him young or wait till he grows a little?

Mmm, I think we can wait until he's an adolescent getting ready to leave the U'W on his quest (she can warn him about something!). And maybe then he'll think about her while he's away. I think right now it will feel a bit off (for me at least, I'm picturing a 20-year old girl chatting with her 10-year old future husband... lol)

@hanging gallow: I'll log in a bit! =)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

I just got Ishara for any Pridelanders you would like to RP smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:28 am

I’m so sorry it took me so long to tag our roleplay with Mozi and Anwar but I’ve been a little out of SoA for a while. Totally trying to get back into the swing of things though, so I’ve tagged it. Was also wondering, since I loooove to bury myself in too many RPs, if you’d care to do father/son or sibling RP with Azhar'Hilel too? I have his full-sister Misk’Gil, who is dedicated to daddy and tries to show off for him, and Anwar and Zarha’s son Fakhir, who is a little overprotective of his siblings but with the best possible intentions. So if you feel like more family RP in the U’W lemme know?

ALSO. We don’t have a currently ongoing Kafele and Kayin RP. Clearly something is wrong D:

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 pm
Boudaihobbit
I just got Ishara for any Pridelanders you would like to RP smile
I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to this. I'm definitely up for it if you still are (I know you already strated a few with her).
If you still want some PL action, I can offer Mheetu, Akairo and Samawati (my new meta adolescent boy). =))))

zephira738

Yummy, father x daughter rp. I love Anwar's family. All of it. 8D
I'd love some rp for Azhar with his daddy.And with the others too, if you're still up for t after that one - but i shouldn't be too greedy. XD

And yes, what is wrong with us!? >8D
I miss Kayin. And Kafele needs to come clean about his crush on a Tama lioness. (ahahaah)

By the way, I wanted to ask you for a bit of info on Subito's (the hare you gave me) family. We talked about it a little a long time ago but now I have some plottage for him so I want to make sure I know all about him.

Also new addition!
Meet Lucetta! (Luce or Lucy for short)

User Image
(big picture because she's that awesome)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:05 pm
Mogami

YES. Anwar family RP. Lots and lots of it X3

And we should totally do a "So there's this girl" RP for Kafele and Kayin, 'cause Kay is trying to work out a crush he's got on a Tama huntress (who doesn't know he's a Ligi yet >.>;;; )

Subito I don't have a ton of family info on, sorry D: I own his dad Yukai, he's a timid but friendly hare. Mostly just scared of predators, Yukai likes to make other prey animals happy (he likes making people happy, but doesn't wanna get eaten while trying to cheer someone up soooo... )

I don't know super much about mom, they were a mix and match breeding, so it was just a fling. Not a huge family plot thing.

ALSO NEW GIRL IS GORGEOUS. X3 Purple~

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 pm
zephira738
Mogami

She's my little Suka'Fumo girl. ^.^

And man, I love Anwar so bad. His thoughts are just so interesting to read. XD

I can't reply right now (gah I really wannted to!) but I will in a few hours. =DD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:55 am
Yeah, I totally am! I saved this RP for one of yours, so you can pick which one you respond with. I can shot you another one if you want to RP with more than one.

Asubuhi  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 pm
Mogami

Tag!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 am
Mogami

Tag~  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:36 am
Mogami

I'd really like RP with Omari and Blou'siel. Don't mind what, just general RP but I have Uzuri.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games