Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. She could understand that. She followed him as he released the experiments, even the one who'd tried to kill him. "Who's Chris?" She asked. She didn't know him, even if she had her memory back possibly. What made him so special? She looked at Wesker, "If it's not too much to ask" she added.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:27 pm
((Yes. Just don't post the unreasonable. Don't make your characters super humans even though they have strong powers and such. Like Alice, with powers, but not invincable. Zombies aren't in the hive, unless being experimented on. But they havn't been released. Plus a grenade would collapse the hallway as Time said.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm
((My char is just an well sort of experiment and he isn't so powerful, come on he just have ab out 20 or maybe 50% Strength and speed on normal form and on his infected form 30 or 70% higher, but if i get to kill Wesker then well everything will be equal 80% all. Anyway i am just waiting for post and stuff.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:25 pm
(well some experiments like the licker can be killed when shot directly in the head I wasent thinking stright about the grande sorry I've been doing things and didnt want to be inactive)  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:42 pm
Its alright. Now let just get back to the RP and call it a truce. Remember we are here to have fun and not rip each other's throat out. Just becareful on what we post and what we say.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:49 pm
(sorry I will think things threw next time)  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:55 pm
(Can we just stop with the argue nd RP?)

Alice looks around at them. "Okay.. What are we going to do?" she said looking over too Crimson, and the others. She was starting..to..like Crimson.." Umm, Yeah, What are we going to do? Chris, come on. You are the one with the ideas, come with something up."

Sidney closes her eyes, as she tries to send an telepathy over too her sister, connecting, both t-viruses as a bond, like sisters. "Saraaaahhh." she said in her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 pm
((that's alright. I understand we all get busy somtimes. But make sure your ideas arent too out-there when you post. ^^))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at Alice. He rolled his eyes and sighed. Thinking. He ran his hand through his hair as he did. No cameras, which meant they didn't want to be seen. And they released the experiments to stop them. "Well, i think we should try and split up. We're basicly going in blind. We have no idea where we are going in here." Chris said and looked at them. "They have that, as an advantage. There is alot of us so we could cover ground fast." He said and continued to think.

One of them would be bound to run into Wesker at some point. He'd always make his presence known, he was never one to run from a fight. Well, that all depended on the opponent, and what he'd gain out of winning sed fight.

"It'd be faster at finding them. If what Drake said is true, then they're both together. Wesker and Sarah." He hoped for the best after this. "Let's take out as many experiments as we can and find them as soon as possible." He said to them. It was Wesker they were dealing with. Evil, caniving Wesker. Who knows what he's done to Sarah. Chris looked at Sydney. "You really think that's working?" He asked her. He was a bit of a skeptic for curtain things. But...then again, he did get visions of Jill in his dreams, after she suposably died. Which he refused to believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson then caught her looking at him and he rolled his eyes. He was beginning to like her more than just a friend. “Splitting up is a great idea, two groups each, me and Alice and Chris and Drake or whatever, but I’m staying with Alice, she seem to be the one who knows a lot than the others so I will stick with her and ask some questions.” He said then he looks at Alice and smiles, “So shall we continue on walking?” He asked.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

Sarah was waiting for Wesker's answer. When she got that strange feeling again. Weird... She looked down the hall. No one was there. No one to call her. And the voice curtainly wasn't Weskers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

I stood next to my big brother as I was completly lost. I gave Rebecca the laptop since there was no point in using it. I pulled out my gun and held it close just in case something else pops out.
"What do we do now big brother?"

User Image

I was pissed now but I was trying my best to calm down as I pulled out my gun so I can feel safe and I made sure that Claire's laptop won't fall out of the bag she brought for the laptop. Claire gave me permission that if it happens to fall in the wrong hand then destroy it.
"When do we go after Sarah."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:56 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at Rebecca and Claire. He sighed. "We try and find them." He said to them and looked at Rebecca, putting one hand on her shoulder. "But it's Wesker we're dealing with Rebecca.We know she's alive and with him. Now what does that mean?" he told her. Hoping she'd answer him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

"Well then we have to bust in there and find them but as you can see there are some experiments loose so that means Wesker knows we are here. Big Brother don't worry we will find Jill but at the moment we need to concentrate alright." I knew my big brother was thinking of Jill.

User Image

I looked at Chris and knew the worse has happened.
"Wesker gots her under his control doesn't he?" It was sad to admit that a friend is under his controll but i have no choice but to except it and hope that there's a way to save her.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

Mike looked at them all."Things might not be as easy as they seem." He said looking to the copters."Guys I will stand here I'm here if you need anything." He said siting huddled as he sat by a box knowing he was the weakest of the group.He held his assault rifle in hand in case of anyone.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games