Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded. He went after the guards and umbrella pilots and such also. He didn't want to see Claire get hurt alone, so he'd go with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

I blocked his knife attack as I drew my blade and we both started fighting with our knives. I had to admit but his piolt was good. I ducked under but then he slashed my check but I didn't pay any attention to it as I slashed him on the arm.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:30 pm

User Image

Chris saw her get slashed and rushed to her side. He ducked from the knife and shot the man in the head. The pilot was dead. He turned to Claire. "You alright? Becarefull you're still injured!" He said full of concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:39 pm
User ImageKurama watched as Rebecca chased after the guy. He was still in a little shock from the explosion before he started chasing after her ignoring the order to chase after Rebecca, only caring about Dr. Longin, who coincidentally for him was the same person.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

"I know Chris but it was either let him get away and tell more Umbrella to come or kill him now before he can say anything. I just hope Rebecca will be ok. It was the first time I ever see her let her Virus come out and she didn't look too happy either."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:52 pm

User Image

"Well, she wants revenge. For her friend and what else has happened due to them." He looked down at the body. "Never thought i'd kill someone not infected." He muttered.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

"No it would seem like something else? Its like she just snapped as soon as she saw Umbrealla. She nevers and i mean never used her virus." I was worried as I was afriad Rebecca might get hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 pm

User Image

"Yeah. I'm not sure. But, let's go so she doesn't get hurt." Chris said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:54 am
User Image

He smirked as they were now in a unknown territory it seems the umbrella men were a distraction as another Umbrella copter took something out of the destroyed copter of the US." Hey girl you know I already won so how about we end this game." He took out his dual guns and started firing sending a bluet scraping against her cheek he smirked."I will aim for your head next time so I suggest you go." He ran off and stopped at a cliff."Ohh crap I wasn't thinking of this." But even trapped he didn't seem worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:36 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve came back from his stroll, he didn't have that much sleep that night, he felt restless thinking about something. He heard shots somewhere, and headed towards the source of the sound. Reaching the spot, he saw Claire and Chris, and some dead pilot. What happened here? I only left for a few hours, and look what I find... he muttered, then his eyes widen with concern seeing the cut from Claire's cheek. Claire! You're bleeding... he came up to her and pulled out a kerchief, and silently offered it to her.

((So sorry for just posting now, classes are bad I have them 'til nighttime!!! What's happening lately?))  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

I flinched as it graze my check but that didn't stop me from going after him. I pointe my gun and shot him in the leg as he stopped at a cliff.
"You haven't won yet Umbrella and my friends and I will make sure you come crashing down."

User Image

I was startled at Steve as Chris and I was about to run and go help Rebecca but he popped up. I forgot about my chesck and took his kerchief and wiped it.
"Its alright its not that bad. Come on we need to help Rebecca I'm worried that she's going to let the virus take over and if that happens all hell is going to break loose." I took off running in the direction of Rebecca.

(Basically what happened is that Krauser blew up in the chopper by this Umbrella Agent and now he is running so Rebecca went after him and Claire and Chirs were fighting the Pilot while the others are going after the other guys)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

He almost fell with pain but then smirked."Crashing down huh? like you for falling for this?" He jumped off and the copter rose turning towards the hill it flied back and fired a missile at the base of it the copter flew off into the air."It seems I've won this round but I." He stops feeling the pain in his leg and collapsing in the helicopter."I will be back to hunt you down girl!" The copter vanished as it flew off.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

I was pissed off that he left and the missle. I didn't move as if I did the missle would hit the village. I just stood there waiting for the impact to hit me.
"Kurama run!" I ordered Kurama to run because the blast will reopen his ears and i don't want him to be in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:14 pm

User Image

Chris stopped and looked at Steve. "It's just a cut she'll be fine for now. Right now, we have to go find Rebecca." He said and jerked his head in her direction when he heard a chopper again. "s**t!" He cursed when he saw a missle get fired. "No!" His body started in that direction, but he wouldn't make it in time anyway.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

I turned around as I felt the missle impacted me and I flew as I was just glad that it didn't hit the village. I felt the impact as I hit the ground and rolled.

User Image

"Rebecca No!!" I took off running for her even though it might reopen my ribs again but I didn't care.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff