Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

Trinity suddenly felt something like she had never felt. It seemed all her life had been hate and anger and this had been nothing more then pure seduction...or had it been. Her breath was calm but her heat was racing...was this what she thought this was. Trinity took another step and then suddenly her cold lips were touching his warm ones. They were kissing! This was completely unnatural but yet it felt good. Her hands clasp around his head and the two were now touching, and not just their lips.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSecond Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
User Image

Roi blinked as her cold lips touched his and her hands wrapped around his hosts head. Fueled by the emotion, he gently wrapped his hands and arms around Trinity's waist and held her side. The kiss was something he honestly didn't know, and yet it drove him on. Finally when their lips separated did he don a sinister smile. He kept his hands firmly on her waist as he spoke,
"You know feelings are a form of weakness my queen. However, it seems I can make an exception, however I still expect you to be loyal." He said as he brushed a hair from her face and kissed her again.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Love.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

Trinity just smiled and stayed tightly in his arms. Is this what it had felt like when Mum and Dad had first kissed? Had this what it had been like when her mother had been with the only person she had ever felt real emotion, real love to? Trinity knew if this was so it was not to last but for as long as it did, she would enjoy it and oh the power she could gain."Feelings are not always weakness, My Lord" she reminded. "I will always be loyal, just as I promised." She added as he kissed her again. She could get used to this, especially with his plan for a new body.

MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 pm

User Image
User Image

Roi sneered and kept his hands on her waist. Moving his hosts body closer. Gently he spoke to her,
"I want you to ensure that my new body doesn't get scared of his new soul. Can you guess its who it is?" He asked, her as he gently stepped down and guided her with one hand wrapped in hers. Clenching her hand and he smiled at her as the made their way to the common room.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

Trinity smiled and put her arm that was not in his over his shoulder. She moved close to him. "I'd be glad to my Lord" She chuckled. Trinity thought for a moment. "Please tell me it's someone more manly then Tay" She muttered with another laugh.

MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:16 pm

User Image
User Image

Roi smiled at her comment and began to speak.
"Of course, riches are one thing, but this body is... Less then capable of being my true body. I have my sights set on..." He trailed off and stopped Tay's body. For staring up at him with black eyes, and a strong build, was none other then Horus Hallia.

The demon stared back as he made Tay let go of Trinity and stared at the orange glowing hieroglyphics all over his left side of his face. His time in this body was up. If things moved according to plan, then he may return. However if not...

He kissed Trinity deeply, moving his hands to her jaw and holding her to keep the kiss there for a minute before Horus split them apart. He stared down at Tay and spoke.
"Mr. Nott I want you in my office immediately." He said as Roi glared up at those black eyes. Slowly he nodded and marched down the steps, his hand leaving Trinity's as Horus stomped behind him.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

Trinity didn't bother asking anything of the teacher. She knew who he was and what he wanted to do. Suddenly Trinity forgot anything about love and started worrying about things that really mattered. Without out Roi she would lose her power but then again maybe this was her chance. A smile played across her lips. Oh yes, this would work and either or situation. If Roi was truly moved out of the situation that would leave her open for power and if he wasn't she would simply go back to how it had been before. Trinity turned around and once again walked towards the common room. This was good. She laughed slightly.

MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler began his way onto the grand staircase, as he climbed he called out to the new Gryffindors following him. "Be careful on the stairs, they like to change. We are up on the seventh floor." he called out. Man I'm tired. he thought as he began climbing the stairs.

( I'll move you all in a bit )

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

A white masked peered out from the shadows and watched as the new students began filing out with their house's prefects. Their faces so full of life and so shining with thoughts and dreams of what will soon come to pass within these hallowed halls. From now on the castle would be teaming with life all about with students acting almost like the blood of the school moving in and out of classrooms like organs supplying new life to each and bringing new energy as well. It would not be easy moving about with so many eyes looking all over the castle in wonder or in time of lost thought. This was one of the few places were looking up could accomplish something other than staring at a blue sky or a blazing sun.

With silence his only ally and the shadows his new best friends the white clad figure moved with speed and grace avoiding any large contact with the students. Fortunately there was time for moving given the excited conversations being held amongst everyone. Attentions were held with other students with talk of the new and sharing of what had been with the summer season now gone. Those that might glance towards the White Fox during times of reveal might think it one of the many ghosts haunting this old and illustrious castle. Something that was simply an illusion to the eyes or a figment of imagination caused by the ideas and wonders Hogwarts so often bestowed on others.

He could see many heading to the upper levels which would be the White Fox's more preferred area of observation. His decent into the lower levels had proven not has beneficial as he had hoped and now the task of going back up held new challenges. For the griffon and the raven called that area home, and those two always seemed either more aware or more wishing to engage in something that might offer the slightest hint of danger. The snake and badger would head down which would only work against him so there was now a clock to speed the assent to the high reaches. Slow and steady, stealthy and subtle, agile and nimble, these would have to be the course for the White Fox now. Quick movements of daring acrobatics would only draw the eye and likely cause those who could more easily find him to come about, that most assuredly was not the action the masked fox wishes...right now.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:19 am
Steven Shepardson First Year Gryffindor
Shep hurried to catch up to Tyler, having no desire to be left behind in this strange new place. The further Shep moved, the more he got the feeling that something was watching them all and he had the feeling of ice cold fingers running down his spine. Shep glanced around wildly but to now avail so he sped up, trying to stay as close to Tyler as possible without drawing attention to himself. He did keep his senses open however, because something didn't feel quite right to him.  

Captain Ookami

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:16 am
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N

f i r s t y e a r - g r y f f i n d o r

█ █ █ █ █ █

"to be or not to be, that is the question."
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

As she followed Tyler out of the great hall, Jennie looked back at the food, her stomach rumbling. That tasted so much better then leftover spaghetti at home! the first year thought, thinking about the last dinner she had with her family. Come to think of it, it's been a really long time since we last had dinner together. Jennie thought regretfully. Her face softened for a moment, but she brought back her smile when she saw one of the other first years that she hadn't gotten to talk to at the table, mostly because she was too busy stuffing her face. Trying to think back to what his name was from the sorting, Jennie greeted, "Hey, your name was Steven or something? I don't really remember it that well from the sorting. By the way, I'm Jennie!" with a wide smile on her face. "You look a little unnerved... is there something bothering you?" Jennie questioned, noticing the boy looking around wildly.

╚══════════════════╝

{ - ooc : all dialogue is in bold now ! - }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:15 am
User Image
User Image

Tyler smiled at the first years as he climbed, They finally arrived on the seventh floor landing. "Okay, C'mon you lot, We're almost to the dorm" he called out. Wonder how they will react to the fat lady? he thought as he began down toward the common room.

( Exit to Seventh Floor Corridor )

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
First Year Gryffindor
User Image
User Image
Remy quickly followed the head boy. She was very excited to see the common room. She glanced down and saw the Hufflepuff first years going down into the basement where their common room was located. She saw Heather, who looked paniced and frightened, and remembered that Heather was afraid of dark places. She hoped her sister could manage on her own. She turned her attention back to the head boy and followed him up to the Seventh Floor Corridor.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:52 pm
Steven Shepardson 1st Year Gryffindor

Shep looked at the girl... Jennifer, thats what her name was, and faked a grin "I just thought I saw something weird thats all, kinda felt like I was being watched for a second. My friends call me Shep, by the way." He said this while keeping his ears open and his hand on his wand, resolving to fire a volley of sparks at anything that felt brave, because thats all he had figured out to do, "Steven moved on to the corridor, slowing his stride to keep up with Jennifer but not wanting to get left behind with whatever that thing was.  

Captain Ookami

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Walking up the stairs tended to wind most people, but Aiko found it perfect exercise and never found herself winded when she reached her destination. She kept checking over her shoulder to make sure her students were still with her as she ascended the contorting stairwells. "Did everyone know that it was Rowena Ravenclaw, our House's founder, who came up with the idea for moving stairs? She thought the idea would challenge students to use their brains more in planning trips." The reached the Fifth Floor and she stopped for a moment to gather her students. "The entrance to our common room is on the Fifth Floor. If you'll all follow me."

Out of Character: Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games