Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KiroMishima's Mancave Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:47 pm
Darkfire Karan

Welcome back! Hook back onto DTI Karan =D and your Arukenimon is up. cool Also, Digimon Xros Wars is coming officially dubbed as Digimon Fusion! Just announced 2 days ago. =D Great luck on your wooing Karan. wink ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 pm
dstdnt

Wait what? O_o so its just a dubbed version and not a third season of Xross wars? What channel will it even be on? I mean it had stuff in it that isnt meant for kids in America lol

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Wait he plays too? >_> <_< Must add him now. I play with my brother and his roommates all the time lol Most of the time I'm the leader since we are all on skype and the most neutral of us all. Its a pretty addicting game Liger : P I'm sure I can fine a champion that you will find awesome and want to play lol.

lief_7

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 pm
Darkfire Karan

Wait he plays too? >_> <_< Must add him now. I play with my brother and his roommates all the time lol Most of the time I'm the leader since we are all on skype and the most neutral of us all. Its a pretty addicting game Liger : P I'm sure I can fine a champion that you will find awesome and want to play lol.

I already have quite a few favorite champions, but I refuse to add another addiction to my life.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 am
Darkfire Karan

xd Well Saban re-obtained worldwide distribution rights to it, and it's likely to be on either Nick or the New CWKids Vortexx, but nothing yet. The first showing shall be shown in October in a Convention in France. =D More information: Digimon Fusion

Lol xD I've been asked a lot too to play LoL o.o I should. xD I don't think I'd be absorbed into it too much though, I've seen it, it's alright. xD sweatdrop ^-^

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:35 am
Welcome back Karan ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 am
welcome back Karan!!!  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

lol One of my fave champs is this one guy who's special hits all enemies. I love trolling that attack when people think they got away safely. I even got a penta kill with it XD

Dstdnt

why would a power rangers convention talk about digimon O_O haha : P

Also ya its a bit addicting but only if you get really into it. The game is so popular that its now a sport and the world finals are soon. I already casted a vote for my favorite team to win. : P Also the people who play the game are from different worlds. From jocks to goths to girls to boys from young to old. Its that awesome

levelknight20

Unitas Persona

Hey guys whats up? : D

Anyways I HAVE REDEEMED MYSELF!!!!! She said yes!!!!(well kinda : P)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Darkfire Karan

Woot Karan! What makes it kinda? XD Are there circumstances or? XD Also I'm on! =D I made an account but just downloaded it last night xD Still have to learn more about it before I get more into it. xD I've been into other games atm, but yep. xD I only heard about from a lot of my guy friends, haven't heard from any girls who liked it, but I'm sure there are, just that I might not know them. xD Either way, I'm in a whole world of my own. cool xd  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:02 pm
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan

Woot Karan! What makes it kinda? XD Are there circumstances or? XD Also I'm on! =D I made an account but just downloaded it last night xD Still have to learn more about it before I get more into it. xD I've been into other games atm, but yep. xD I only heard about from a lot of my guy friends, haven't heard from any girls who liked it, but I'm sure there are, just that I might not know them. xD Either way, I'm in a whole world of my own. cool xd

lol Well she said if she sees me then its a yes. Course she will one of the most noticeable since she got elected as queen.

Whats your summoner name!!!!!!! Add me and I'll play beginner bots with you and we will rock our lane!!!! I can teach you good tricks and items to get too. Currently online atm so I'll add you asap  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:13 pm
Darkfire Karan

All you have to do is find sunglasses and paste a picture of your face in both lenses and tell her to wear it at homecoming. When you're getting married I'll be expecting to be the best man. wink XD

It's Dstdnt lol =D Maybe we could do it later tomorrow, message anytime tomorrow when you're on and I'll see you there. =D

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:21 pm
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan

All you have to do is find sunglasses and paste a picture of your face in both lenses and tell her to wear it at homecoming. When you're getting married I'll be expecting to be the best man. wink XD

It's Dstdnt lol =D Maybe we could do it later tomorrow, message anytime tomorrow when you're on and I'll see you there. =D

O_o haha XD

Lol tomorrow is the problem. I wont be on till late night so ill see you on the same time tonight kk?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:40 am
Back from partying hard. : P From 4 pm to 3 am. Heck yea!!! And was it a crazy night. Well turns out, my friends hooked me up with a blind date. I heard the girl I was supposed to go with wasn't gonna go due to embarrassment of losing the vote of something. So when we got there like the third song was Gnangam style!!!!!!!! Haha did we get into that song XD Wish I got me on video. After that we had a bon fire, had smores, then went for a taco bell run then went home : P

so yea fun night i had in a long time  

KiroMishima
Crew

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 am
Magnets.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:19 pm
exclaim  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 pm
Placing a reminder to edit my first page and other stuff that is top secret  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games