Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Chat and Chill Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noriko_Mimura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:07 pm
Yum, I went to a dance and they played "Sell Out"... It was fairly surprising, I dunno... Quite a few people were skanking... I was happy to be one of the, perhaps, two people who knew the lyrics.. (My friends were there, too)

That also reminds me of this ska show I went to... None of the kids there were rudies, or not many... My friends and I were skanking, but there wasn't a whole lot of skanking going on... A bunch of people started moshing, and it was a small room. It kinda sucked. I'm a small person. I was pissy cause my skanking was getting interrupted =[  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:46 pm
Noriko_Mimura
Yum, I went to a dance and they played "Sell Out"... It was fairly surprising, I dunno... Quite a few people were skanking... I was happy to be one of the, perhaps, two people who knew the lyrics.. (My friends were there, too)

That also reminds me of this ska show I went to... None of the kids there were rudies, or not many... My friends and I were skanking, but there wasn't a whole lot of skanking going on... A bunch of people started moshing, and it was a small room. It kinda sucked. I'm a small person. I was pissy cause my skanking was getting interrupted =[

I hate the dances here. The people who're usually in charge of them love hip-hop/pop/crap. But one time my friend got to choose some songs and we had 4 ska songs. Everyone was standing around with a "what the hell?" expression while we skanked to them xd

That sucks... I know what you mean though. My friend is the worst mosh-abator ever and yet he's just a tiny little guy. Whenever I go to a show that has a ska band, the kids just mosh the whole time, they don't care.  

McHuggies

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:55 pm
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

RBF+WWB+SM+MxPx = MY DREAMS ARE COMING TO FRUITION!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:09 pm
Saaay~

Have I told the guild about how I sang for Mustard Plug last week?
If not, I should.
It was really awe-striking.  

Electric Uncle Akuma

Mr. Fortune

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:18 pm
I used to be in a band called The AP Show. We were doing fine until our tone-deaf bass player decided he wanted to be singer/guitarist. It fell apart from there. I really want to start a new band. I love playing music. I play drums guitar bass and piano. Oh man! Too much music!

heart ,
Mr. Fortune  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:59 pm
Does anyone know a pretty good artist who can work online?

I'm trying to start a web comic, and I can't draw so, I need an artist.
I have a friend who volunteered, but she has her own, and I don't want to have to her do two.

So, if you know an artist, let me know.  

Electric Uncle Akuma

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:13 pm
Electric Uncle Akuma

I have a friend who volunteered, but she has her own, and I don't want to have to her do two.

I wish I could draw.... Are you going to be the writer?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:58 pm
5ubliminalM355ag35
Electric Uncle Akuma

I wish I could draw.... Are you going to be the writer?

Yeah, I've got a solid premise.
Right now I'm trying to write some of the comics.
So, I need an artist.  

Electric Uncle Akuma

supermanskivies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:33 pm
Electric Uncle Akuma
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

I'm going to that on MONDAY
this weekend is taking forever to end  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:55 pm
supermanskivies
Electric Uncle Akuma
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

I almost drove to see that, but it was sold out neutral . I don't like Mxpx though, one group I could live without.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Cheesette

Eloquent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:13 pm
You probably won't believe this... but I've never been to a concert before. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:50 pm
Cheesette
You probably won't believe this... but I've never been to a concert before. crying

The only ones I had been to at your age were Christian concerts. They were te only ones in town. crying

Don't worry, you'll have a chance to catch up once more people you know start driving. And you'll have plenty to go to in Michigan!  

annerbelle

Cheesette

Eloquent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:15 pm
I hope so.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:33 pm
5ubliminalM355ag35
supermanskivies
Electric Uncle Akuma
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

I almost drove to see that, but it was sold out neutral . I don't like Mxpx though, one group I could live without.

i went to that show. everyone was fantastic...well at least everyone up to mxpx. we left right after reel big fish and before mxpx came on. actually about half the club left with us. though im sure they werent following our lead. most of the kids there seemed to mostly want to see streetlight, though whole wheat bread was pretty funny to watch. they sounded so white when i listened to their music...oh how i was wrong.  

The Jace

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:28 pm
The Jace
5ubliminalM355ag35
supermanskivies
Electric Uncle Akuma
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

i went to that show. everyone was fantastic...well at least everyone up to mxpx. we left right after reel big fish and before mxpx came on. actually about half the club left with us. though im sure they werent following our lead. most of the kids there seemed to mostly want to see streetlight, though whole wheat bread was pretty funny to watch. they sounded so white when i listened to their music...oh how i was wrong.
lol yes that does sound like a sweet show. Streetlight does seem to be TEH band for ska nowadays. It's insane how far people will go to see them. lol I went all the way to San Francisco myself.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff