Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Sarah felt the gun move as Barry woke up. But then the cold blade at her neck wasn't any better. She straightened. Her wounds had finished closing by now. But she was confused. "What do you mean? Terrorisim?" She wasn't a terrorist.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 pm
Ray started shaking and sweating then he just let her go and put his knife away i cant do it he said bowing his head in shame i was raised never to his a woman let alone assassinate one... he said waile walking over to a stump and sitting on it Barry lowered his gun. Ray took off his mask throwing it to the ground and stepping on it he looked at Sarah then at Barry then at Ray then he bowed his head in shame again i'm sorry if i caused you trouble he said. he had short brown hair in a military flat top not a butt exactly but a flat top he had Brown eyes the same color as his hair and an expression that said he doesn't care what happens next he looked at Sarah i forgive you he said i forgive you for doing this to the world and killing everyone... its not like i had anyone to care about anyway he said...  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Alice ran over to Chris. Absent-mindedly, she hugged him. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. But Barry and Sarah went into the woods and I don't know whats wrong." She said, concerned for her friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him. "What?" She was confused. "I didn't destroy the world. I didn't kill anyone--" she cut herself off. "That's a lie. I have killed, but i didn't whipe out the human race. The T-virus did." She tried to explain to him..

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:38 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris was taken back a step by the girl's hug. He heard that Barry and Sarah went into the woods. "Why did they go there?" He asked the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:40 pm
Ray stood up NO YOUR RIGHT THE VIRUS DID IT BUT YOU CAUSED IT I WAS A STAFF SARGENT IN THE MARINE CORE I HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND APARTMENT A LIFE ... i was in love and you destroyed it all He said in her face then sat back down i was finally getting my life on track a good job an apartment a girlfriend i was even going to ask her to marry my when she finished college i even had the ring Ray took out a ring and looked at it, it wasn't much to look at it didint have a big fancy jewel or anything but it was a gold ring with an in graving that said i share my life with the one i hold i serve to protect you the most important thing in my life a single tear went down Rays cheek weird i haven't cried since boot came i didint even cry when i found out that Tory died... he said...  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

"Th-they heard a scream. I-I don't know whats going on." Alice said, nuzzling Chris. She was scared and upset.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him. "You're an idiot." She said. "I DIDN'T CAUSE THE VIRUS TO GET OUT. UMBRELLA DID." She said in the same matter he did. She sighed and shook her head. "Wesker should be the one you're trying to kill. Granted you'd die trying but, i'm just an experiment. I was in jail the time that the virus broke out...well at first i was and then Umbrella had me, but, i couldn't have caused any of this." She tried to explain. Now in a calmer tone.

"I'm sorry your girlfriend died because of the apocalypse. But i had nothing to do with it. My entire family was killed. And i just recently found out that my little sister is alive." She said and sighed. Looking down at the ground. "I don't know what they told you. I don't know why they would want me dead. I know why Umbrella wants me dead, but...they also want me alive." .

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked down at the girl who was nuzzling him as she hugged him. "They went to go help someone i'm sure." He said and knelt down to her level, still in some pain, but the pain-killers did help. "Just stay with me alright."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:15 pm
Ray apologized formerly im sorry i was only following orders... he said regretting snapping at her im sorry about your sister... i wish i could help he said with a depressed face i hope you find her alive... Ray realized it wasn't over hey who's Wesker... cause i want to kill him he said smiling no i dont just want to IM GOING TO! he said standing up im sticking with you guys if you dont mind he said with a enthusiastically  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "You don't have a chance againt him. I don't and i could kill you in less than 10 seconds." She said. "Wesker...well, he's an egotistical, cunning, evil b*****d who is leading Umbrella." She explained.

"You're from Tricell i'm suprised you don't know this." She said and sighed. "I am an experiment of his, so basically Umbrella's Property." She hated how that sounds. "I have the T-virus in me. It successfully bonded with my DNA as did Weskers. But he is alot stronger than me and...almost everyone here. Combined." She told him. "We both have regenerative powers, which means he can heal a bullet to the head. I can't but, still can withstand alot." Sarah sighed, resting her hand on the tattoo and winced.

"You don't want to mess with him. I have a death wish because i did. Man, that was fun destroying his hive. But no doubt, some day he's going to kill me." She shrugged. She knew it was going to happen eventually..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm
Ray looked at her with a doubtful face hey everyone has to die sometimes right? i guess my time will come sooner than the next guys who cares? all i know is i want to ruin him the way he ruined me he said in a serious way almost like he didint care about death  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "I can't run forever...So if and when i do get caught again, if you're there, don't hold it against me if i kill you. Or atleast try to kill you." She said and ran her hand through her hair. It was so long now. And her hands...well that was almost the only bit of skin on her she could see...but she was so pale now. Another light sigh escaped her lips.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 pm
if you have to kill me so be it not that i wont fight back... he said with a smirk he watched Barry reloading his gun and Dan looking at a bird in a tree well looks like im back to the drawing board  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Alice nodded, releasing her grip and wiping away another tear.She put the pistol in one of her holisters.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games