Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[U/C] Mnyama'nafsi (Skin-Walker Pride); But OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 pm
SKIIIIINWAAAAALKERRRRZ.

I bump this thread shamelessly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm
ninja

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 am
MY SPIRIT ANIMAL AWAITS!
Name: Dodo - Swahili - Plump and lovable
Spirit Name: Alhambra
Clan: Windo
Spirit Animal: Wild Boar
Desired Rank: Ambangalia
Personality: When left on her own, she's pretty much an emotionally neutral, even-keeled lioness without really high 'highs' or really low 'lows'. However, she is somewhat empathic and her neutrality changes when she gets involved with others. She takes her task to heart and will defend and nurture those under her care as if they were her own. While her main focus is on those she tends to, she can't stand to see someone hurting or upset so she'll do as much as she can to help them, even if it's just listening to a rant or hearing out their problems. Should she feel so worked up, she may slink off to have herself a bit of a cry or a scream before returning to business as usual. She digs being there for her pridemates and wards. It gives her the warm fuzzies. Also: This! It made me think of her.

Speaking of digging, this girlie seems to have a love of digging in the earth. On particularly hot days, she could be seen digging little pits or holes for the youngsters to lay down in cooler soil. She has no qualms about getting dirty and enjoys finding things from time to time, be it a neat stone, a handy tuber, what have you. She doesn't do it all willy nilly everywhere though. She understands and appreciates the handiness of moderation.
Appearance: (Newest alt rouge lines) Refs shall come when my own laptop gets a few bugs worked out.

I have a little doodle of what I picture her pelted form to look like. (It isn't exact because I sketched it up around four in the morning and while in bed. So, yeah. No refs on that. XD wink I picture her as being a somewhat small adult and rather chubby. (She'll swear up and down it's mostly muscle though. x3)

Also, I highly endorse this pride idea! Hrg, so much!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Avid_RPer18
MY SPIRIT ANIMAL AWAITS!
Name: Dodo - Swahili - Plump and lovable
Spirit Name: Alhambra
Clan: Windo
Spirit Animal: Wild Boar
Desired Rank: Ambangalia
Personality: When left on her own, she's pretty much an emotionally neutral, even-keeled lioness without really high 'highs' or really low 'lows'. However, she is somewhat empathic and her neutrality changes when she gets involved with others. She takes her task to heart and will defend and nurture those under her care as if they were her own. While her main focus is on those she tends to, she can't stand to see someone hurting or upset so she'll do as much as she can to help them, even if it's just listening to a rant or hearing out their problems. Should she feel so worked up, she may slink off to have herself a bit of a cry or a scream before returning to business as usual. She digs being there for her pridemates and wards. It gives her the warm fuzzies. Also: This! It made me think of her.

Speaking of digging, this girlie seems to have a love of digging in the earth. On particularly hot days, she could be seen digging little pits or holes for the youngsters to lay down in cooler soil. She has no qualms about getting dirty and enjoys finding things from time to time, be it a neat stone, a handy tuber, what have you. She doesn't do it all willy nilly everywhere though. She understands and appreciates the handiness of moderation.
Appearance: (Newest alt rouge lines) Refs shall come when my own laptop gets a few bugs worked out.

I have a little doodle of what I picture her pelted form to look like. (It isn't exact because I sketched it up around four in the morning and while in bed. So, yeah. No refs on that. XD wink I picture her as being a somewhat small adult and rather chubby. (She'll swear up and down it's mostly muscle though. x3)

Also, I highly endorse this pride idea! Hrg, so much!! heart

APPROVED!

Pardon the delays C: I love the digging habit. There's something exemplifying the spirit animal at work.  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 pm
Also......

YOUR QUEEN HAS ARRIVED
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 pm
Thank you!
And the queen is positively lovely!  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:50 pm
Alright, we'll be applying to become official once we get a cert background and symbol together. BUT FIRST! We need a couple rps out of you guys! If you have any Skin-Walker rps completed yet, please post them here for us to keep track of.

If/when we are official, we will apply for pridal customs to get the remaining Diwani and hopefully a few others for an event somewhere down the line <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 pm
Lovely lioness there.  

magnadearel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 am
Still questing my Diwani boy!!! He's up in Lithia's customs this time. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 pm
♫♪♫♪ ▪▪▪▪ Dreams are meant to be followed...

Would a Greater Kudu be appropriate?
owo

...And realities to be denied ▪▪▪▪ ♫♪♫♪

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm
Absolutely!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:23 pm
heart  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:11 pm
Question on the spirit name. What is the purpose behind that/how is it fount? It isn't explained in the info on first page.

I have a boy to put in here. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm
Bump.  

magnadearel

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 pm
magnadearel
Bump.

Message from Fu:

It could be the name of the animal that was slain, but it is more commonly a new name chosen by the lion to represent his or her rebirth - something meaningful.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff