Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Sarah folded her arms. "Yeah i was bugged also. Damn trackers." She said. "But, it's not like they won't find me anyway." She shrugged. "But, where's Zandre?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Matt smirked. Unclipping his metal claws and taking them off. Throwing them to the floor, one hitting the control panel, making a small window open up, but he was too into the fight to care at all. "Fare enough to me." He said. Oh, he was going to enjoy this fight.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 pm
Drake smirked."So seems like alot of people love you huh? They also seem to fall for you ehh?" He laughed only joking around.Mike sighed."I wonder whos the child sometimes." Drake glared at him."I was only kidding there seems to be everyone after her.And plus a lot of people fell for her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image

Alice listened, although, she didn't understand half of it. She was too young to understand right now. All she knew, is that the removal of the trackers was going to HURT.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Sarah smirked. "I guess i'm a wanted woman." She said. "I feel so loved" she said with sarcasm and rolled her eyes. "Wait- who else fell for me? I know Zandre, i witnessed his love confession, kind of emberassing but sweet. "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

"That new guy James." Alice smiled.

((so r u ever actuallygonna do anthing in Silverlake of what? XP ))  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm
George picked himself up off the ground. "ok everyone with a tracker Raise your hands." Said George. "and then ill know how many times im gonna have to clean the Tweezers and find a clean knife." Said George. "and to the questions whose fallen for you I claim not it status." Said George.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Alice. "Really?" She shook her head "Well he should know that i am engaged." and started to walk inside the Bunker, hoping to see Zandre or the others. Sydney was following Sarah. "Oh, Alice and me have the same ones George." She told him, turning around to walk backwards. As she got inside she heard a growling and turned around, seeing Layna growling at Chris.

"s**t!" She swore. "Chris, be carefull! That thing doesn't die quickly." She said quickly to him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris stepped back and drew his Baretta when he saw Layna growl at him like that. He swore, "s**t!" He cocked his gun and aimed at Layna. Not looking up from the dog-beast, he heard Sarah's voice. So she got back hmm? Didn't take too long. He heard it didn't die easily? Damn. This was going to be hell to get through. "Hey now, I'm not S.T.A.R.S. anymore..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre rolled his neck and it cracked a few times. "You ready?" Zandre asked with a grin. He was going to have fun with this.

Layna watched Chris carefully, seeing he only had a gun and possibly a knife. "Die...!!" She growled as she lunged for him.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 am
Drake smirked."Well Krauser surely fell for you." Mike glared at him."You are talking about when he was thrown off the building aren't you?" Drake nodded and they both sat down watching for any signs of undead or infected.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image

Alice looked at Layna lunging at Chris. She was a little heart-broken to see her attack Chris. "Look out Chris!" She yelled from behind Sarah.  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image"Great. Well I need to find three knives or at least know where they are at," said George. "And here Chris, this is a bit more lethal to those," said George, tossing a flash grenade and an assault rifle to Chris.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris ducked and rolled out of the way of Layna's lunge. He cought the flash grenade and the assault rifle. He backed up again, putting the grenade on his belt and cocking the rifle, aiming at Layna.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm
(( what have i missed out on sweatdrop ))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff