Submit

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:49 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Of course, you've been silly since we met."He laughs again, flying himself over to the chair beside the bed.
"ill give you ahint to what iam -ACHU!" Kye sneezes and transforms into a cat demon. "god damnit."

"Brilliant, a cat. Just what I always wanted."He cocks his head to the side, smiling sarcastically."Aww...Can I pet it, mommy?"He bursts into laughter again.
Kye hisses at him and swats at him leaving claw marks on his wings.

"Oooo...not so friendly."Lucian looks at the marks on his wings. As he does, they slowly begin to seal up, stopping the bleeding, but leaving a few scars for him to heal up later."Poor kitty...Does kitty want some milk?"Now, he was just at the point of pure sadism."This is something I don't think I'll ever forget."He laughs, hanging upside-down from the ceiling again.
"Stop laughing! Its not funny!" She growls.
She lashed out with anger,She tore a chunk out of his fleash.
She then threw it at him and got up and walked outof the room  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:58 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Of course, you've been silly since we met."He laughs again, flying himself over to the chair beside the bed.
"ill give you ahint to what iam -ACHU!" Kye sneezes and transforms into a cat demon. "god damnit."

"Brilliant, a cat. Just what I always wanted."He cocks his head to the side, smiling sarcastically."Aww...Can I pet it, mommy?"He bursts into laughter again.

"Oooo...not so friendly."Lucian looks at the marks on his wings. As he does, they slowly begin to seal up, stopping the bleeding, but leaving a few scars for him to heal up later."Poor kitty...Does kitty want some milk?"Now, he was just at the point of pure sadism."This is something I don't think I'll ever forget."He laughs, hanging upside-down from the ceiling again.
Kye got up and then pounced on him tackleing him to the ground.

He rolled over, grabbing her by the scruff of her neck, and holding her off the floor."Whoa, easy there, kitty. Don't get so paranoid..."He flies up to the ceiling, still holding her, kicking and hissing."I thought that cats always landed on their feet? You know, we could test that."Lucian pops open the window, it finally having stopped raining, and flies her out of it. He holds her over the edge, flying a good 2 stories from the ground."Would you like to be my guinea-pig, to test the theory of a stupid human?"He laughs, his sadism kicking in.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:04 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

He rolled over, grabbing her by the scruff of her neck, and holding her off the floor."Whoa, easy there, kitty. Don't get so paranoid..."He flies up to the ceiling, still holding her, kicking and hissing."I thought that cats always landed on their feet? You know, we could test that."Lucian pops open the window, it finally having stopped raining, and flies her out of it. He holds her over the edge, flying a good 2 stories from the ground."Would you like to be my guinea-pig, to test the theory of a stupid human?"He laughs, his sadism kicking in.
"go ahead then! no ill do it my self." she claws his hands making him let go and me falling to the ground. Kye hits her head and blood trickles out from the big gash in her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:10 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"go ahead then! no ill do it my self." she claws his hands making him let go and me falling to the ground. Kye hits her head and blood trickles out from the big gash in her head.

Lucian smirks."Well, that saved me a lot of time." He laughs, and sits on the top of the roof, watching her.
((that's what happens when you REALLY piss him off. He becomes sadistic, then will go insane. Sucks being a punch line of a joke, doesn't it? LOL))  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:12 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Lucian smirks."Well, that saved me a lot of time." He laughs, and sits on the top of the roof, watching her.
Kye lays there still. Turning paler as more blood gusted out of her. She was slowly fadeing away.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:18 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Kye lays there still. Turning paler as more blood gusted out of her. She was slowly fadeing away.

Lucian jumped down from the roof, landing on the ground next to her with a thud. He stuck his hand out, blue aura glowing from it. Her cut began to heal and finally stopped bleeding all together. He gave her a jolt and caused her heart to start beating again, pumping blood through her body. He flew back to the roof, continuing to watch the scene play out.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:24 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Lucian jumped down from the roof, landing on the ground next to her with a thud. He stuck his hand out, blue aura glowing from it. Her cut began to heal and finally stopped bleeding all together. He gave her a jolt and caused her heart to start beating again, pumping blood through her body. He flew back to the roof, continuing to watch the scene play out.
Kye transformed into a human and she began to breath. Sherolledover onto the hard and bloody concreat. She looked at him knowing exactily what happened."Why the hell am i still alive?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:29 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Kye transformed into a human and she began to breath. Sherolledover onto the hard and bloody concreat. She looked at him knowing exactily what happened."Why the hell am i still alive?"

Lucian smirks, leaning his elbow on his knee."I don't kill my prey. It's a game of cat and mouse...ignore the pun....If you kill the mouse, you've got nothing to play with anymore. I told you NOT to piss me off. You had it coming, whether you meant it or not."He jumps down, wings catching him and flying him back into the window.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:37 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Lucian smirks, leaning his elbow on his knee."I don't kill my prey. It's a game of cat and mouse...ignore the pun....If you kill the mouse, you've got nothing to play with anymore. I told you NOT to piss me off. You had it coming, whether you meant it or not."He jumps down, wings catching him and flying him back into the window.

"oh great now im his play thing." She gets up alittle dizzy from the loss of blood. Then she colapses alittle ways away from were she was. "Lucian!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:43 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"oh great now im his play thing." She gets up alittle dizzy from the loss of blood. Then she colapses alittle ways away from were she was. "Lucian!"

Lucian leaps out the window, spreading his wings, then gliding to the ground."You rang?"He smirks, then picks her up in his arms and flies her back in through the window. He lays her down gently on the bed, then takes the kit that he layed on the table across the room, and begins to fiddle with the things inside of it, muttering to himself, back facing her.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:04 am
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Lucian leaps out the window, spreading his wings, then gliding to the ground."You rang?"He smirks, then picks her up in his arms and flies her back in through the window. He lays her down gently on the bed, then takes the kit that he layed on the table across the room, and begins to fiddle with the things inside of it, muttering to himself, back facing her.
She looks at him alittle confused " What are you planing on doing?"
She was alittle scared of what he might be doing. "whoa!..."A sudden blow of dizzieness hit her and she fell back on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:12 am
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

She was alittle scared of what he might be doing. "whoa!..."A sudden blow of dizzieness hit her and she fell back on the bed.

He rolled his eyes, walking over to the bed, blood bag in one hand, needle in the other."Lay down and hold still...I don't need you moving around when I put this in."He gestures towards the needle. He reaches down and grabs her left hand, holding it firmly against his side. He wipes her hand of with a cold, alcohol swab, then takes the cap off the needle with his teeth. He spits it out onto the nightstand."This might sting for a minute..."He sticks it in a vein, grabbing the bag and hooking it up to a hat rack beside the bed."It's not the best equipment, but it'll do. Now just lay down and relax. Let that blood get in your system, and you might just live."He sits over in a chair, looking through the kit, seeing if he missed anything.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:15 am
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

He rolled his eyes, walking over to the bed, blood bag in one hand, needle in the other."Lay down and hold still...I don't need you moving around when I put this in."He gestures towards the needle. He reaches down and grabs her left hand, holding it firmly against his side. He wipes her hand of with a cold, alcohol swab, then takes the cap off the needle with his teeth. He spits it out onto the nightstand."This might sting for a minute..."He sticks it in a vein, grabbing the bag and hooking it up to a hat rack beside the bed."It's not the best equipment, but it'll do. Now just lay down and relax. Let that blood get in your system, and you might just live."He sits over in a chair, looking through the kit, seeing if he missed anything.
She has already passed out  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:23 am
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Good,at least she can get some rest. God knows she needs it."He walks into the bathroom, getting a rag and some water. He brings it back to the bed and starts cleaning the blood off of her head. He sighs."Why does this always happen to me?"He cleans off the wound, then gets a fresh rag, wets it, and puts it over her head. He sits in a chair, by the nightstand, in case something were to happen. And also, it gives him a beter view of how much blood is left, and if he needs to change it out. He relaxes, leaning back, hands behind his head, feet crossed at the ankles.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

BubbleGore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:34 am
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Good,at least she can get some rest. God knows she needs it."He walks into the bathroom, getting a rag and some water. He brings it back to the bed and starts cleaning the blood off of her head. He sighs."Why does this always happen to me?"He cleans off the wound, then gets a fresh rag, wets it, and puts it over her head. He sits in a chair, by the nightstand, in case something were to happen. And also, it gives him a beter view of how much blood is left, and if he needs to change it out. He relaxes, leaning back, hands behind his head, feet crossed at the ankles.
Kye began to toss and turn from the cold and started to grunt and moan.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff