Reply The Vampire Castle
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:32 pm
(it means go right ahead and invite the other people)

*looks at th sky*
hmmm, the darkness is fading, i should wake her up... and put on this cloak
*walks over to you while putting my cloak on*
morning sunshine
*shakes you awake*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:19 pm
mmmm-hmm oh god mornig already. Ok here is the deal we are so close to my little brother that i can feel him. I'm not going to wake up Mike until it is time. Watch this it is co cool.
*murmmers spell words* kala mana justuma lettta
*Mike rises off the ground and is rapped in a cacoon.*
Alright i will float him behind us...we should get going my sister has almost no energy left.
*walks next to you through the dense forest until we come to a clearing. Kneel down we dont want to be seen to soon.

*someone in the clearing screams then moans*
Tell me where the crystal is or so help me i will be forced to kill my own sister. *a sinister voice is heard comming from the edge of the clearing closest to us. A tall dark man with bloodshot eyes shaped like a cats walks by*
((We might end this before anyone else comes. Sorry for moving you with me but we needed to leave the place we were in))  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

eternal_th33v

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:01 pm
Eternal sat on a tombstone, looking up at the sky. He had sat his cane across his lap and was tapping it slow and rhythmically, humming a low tune and bobbing his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:55 pm
Trevor i am done, you have not been on for like forever. Here is the end.
After a vilent strugle where you are killed by my brother my family reunites and everthing is fine. Only problem you left us a gift....my sister carries your child. How you ask well if you were here then it might have happened so that is your answer. Good-bye.
mad mad mad evil evil evil evil evil confused confused  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Mein Herz des Goldes

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:11 pm
Selendrile wandered around, by herself, and looked up at the sky. In her hands was a small stone statue, carved by humans long ago. It was a stone image of a mother holding her child, simple yet elegant in its own way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:53 pm
*appears out of the shadows and leans against a rock for warmth in her mini mini skirt and lowcut shirt she was out of breath evidently she was running* I..... hope...she does not......find......me *looks for a presence around her leans head back and sighs*  

BaylieJae OpenEyes

rockergirlygirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:39 pm
Alice stumbled across a large log in her way. She let out a low moan of agony, but began again with her search for him. "I am going to kill you." She said midlessly out of her ruby red lips. Alice smelled Jase's spilled blood, just as she began to enter the forest. She was going to kill Mark, the one man she had loved for so many broken years. Alice broke into a perpetual run toward the entrace of the forest. "Ha, I see you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:20 am
walking trough the woods trying to find a nice place to put up his tent' hmmm this is a really nice place to camp 'packs out the tent' well its late and i think i should get some sleep 'takes out his sleeping bag and gets in it  

biokonrad

biokonrad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:21 am
falls asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:55 am
walks over to a tree and sits down.  

Lestat2008

PurplepassionVampire

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:44 pm
"i where i'm"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:07 am
*appears from behind a tree* Hello  

Huggle Bo

PurplepassionVampire

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:38 pm
Huggle Bo
*appears from behind a tree* Hello

ahhh!! wh who who are you? Just try something....

*rise her hand* i'm peaceful  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 am
Rashel steps into the forest and looks around at all the tree's.
"Hmm this will be to my liking" she whispers as she goes over to one tree. She slowly climbs up the tree and lounges around on the branches above the path waiting and watching. She begins to think of her past and how pointless her life has become. She sighs and lays on her hang in the branch.  

VampireChick131

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:16 pm
darkness walks in the forrests he senses someone near he takes out his sword and sees its a camando pointing a gun at him "hmph put down the the gun and i might spare you..........no then die"said darkness as he killed the man and walked away  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff