Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Determined.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

He heaved a sigh and took the knife from her, then slipped off his outer robe. "Here, put this on," Sam said and handed her his robe. He was wearing a t-shirt underneath his robe and his skin prickled at the cold sensation. He could handle it, but she was freezing. Without waiting for an answer from her, he draped his robe over her and started cutting up the root very efficiently.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:46 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at Sam as he shed his robe. "N-no..." she mumbled, looking defiant. When he simply covered her, she curled into his warm robe, inhaling his scent. She watched him cut the root, then shooed him away. "Lemme work my magic." she said, working efficiently on the potion.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Determined.

Sam shivered lightly and rubbed his arms to warm them up. When Remy pushed him aside he nodded. "Sure thing Rem. Work your magic," he said and blew warm breath into his hands. He resumed rubbing his arms, trying to warm himself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ nodded and worked quickly, which was about the only speed her attention span could handle. She curled into his cloak, inhaling his scent. It sent shivers up her spine, her eyes glowing. "Sam? Thanks... for everything. You should be furious at me, yet you're sitting there, helping me along." She had a smile on her face, and her eyes were wet, but they seemed to be full of sheer joy. She looked down at the potion just in time, scooping out a spoonful into a small flask.
"Ta-da!"

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Breakdown-y.

"Remy... I... I am mad that you tried to drug me with a love potion. And I... I guess I know why. It must be hard... to be in love with someone that doesn't feel it back. But I do." He sighed and put his hands on his head. "I do have feelings for you. But I have feelings for Cait too. And I don't know who I want to be with anymore. I mean... I just don't know. I don't know what I want anymore." He sighed and sunk down onto a stool, his head in his hands.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ nodded slowly. "You know... most people overlook me. It comes with being me. I've never been one to be in the spotlight. As much as it seems I enjoy it... it scares me, you know?" Her voice was quiet, but it was easy to hear in the near empty room. "I came to this school, not knowing anyone but Heather. Then, a few days later, I met a boy. He became my best friend, made me smile, encouraged me, taught me a new way to look at myself." Her eyes were wet with tears, but she was still smiling. "You know who that boy was? The only one who gave a care about me?" she asked, forcing him to meet her eyes.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

He knew who she was talking about. She was talking about him. Without saying anything, he wiped her tears away and pulled her into an embrace. And he didn't say anything, not because he didn't know what to say... he couldn't. Something in his chest was trying to escape, but he did know how to let it. And so he just held her in his arms.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled when Sam hugged her. She softly rubbed his back, conveying her feelings of affection. Her heart felt like it had exploded out her mouth, leaving her feeling spent. "Sam... I love you...." she whispered in his ear, a broken, sniffling confession, but she didn't try to stop the tears. She let the salty drops roll down her cheeks and onto Sam's shirt. She hugged him as best she could, her arms shaking horribly.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam swallowed hard when Remy said she loved him too. That made two girls who said they loved him. "Rem... I..." He wasn't sure what to say and averted his eyes. "We should find Cait and give her the antidote." He sighed and slipped off the stool, immediately hating himself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked awkwardly when Sam changed the topic. Maybe he hadn't heard her? Something in her head said "Of course he heard! He just hates you!" Her eyes filled with tears as she stripped free of Sam's robes. She tossed them at the boy, covering his head and face as she pushed the door open. She walked out, then began to run. She ran away from the boy, tears still running down her cheeks. The good thing about Remy was, when in danger or afraid, she could run really fast. She didn't care where she was going, just that she got away.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Upset.

She threw his robe on him and ran out of the room. "Remy... Wait..." he said, but she was already gone. He sighed and looked at the potion she had brewed. Sam dipped a vial into it and stoppered it. Then he cleaned up the potion station, hoping Remy would return. But she didn't. Sam kicked the stool over in a rage, yelling, "Why?!?"

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ ran through the halls and corridors, Jaslyn in tow, until he thought that he was finally far enough away from that crowded place. He pulled them both inside an empty classroom and leaned against a wall, trying to catch his breath. He just didn't like crowds, okay! "Sorry... I hope this is something like the place you had in mind... If not, I'm sure I can find somewhere else for us to explore." He scratched his head and turned to her, wondering what she was going to say. Was an old classroom exciting enough for her? Should he have run towards the Dungeons instead? Those were definitely more exciting on some occasions...

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn let Chance basically drag her through the halls, and when he finally slowed down and dragged them into a empty classroom she panted for breath quietly for a few moments. She smiled and rolled her eyes at him, hugging him happily. "I don't care where we are as long as its us together." She said simply, resting her head against his chest happily. She giggled and extracted herself from his arms to hop up onto a desk and sit on it, swinging her legs, and smiling at him. She was surprised she was still short enough that her feet didn't touch the ground when sitting on a desk.

OOC...

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ was a bit surprised, though he shouldn't have been, when Jaslyn hugged him. He still wasn't used to someone... hanging on him, like she did. They were practically glued together about ninety-seven point five percent of the time. Her head found a resting place on his chest, leaving him frozen in place. Just as his arms were finding their way around her, she pulled away. Chance was instantly colder without her. He even shivered a little. As she sat on a desk, smiling at him and kicking her legs, he found himself watching her for a bit too long. The Ravenclaw shook his head, snapping out of the dazed state she had put him in. Approaching the desk where she sat, he pulled himself up to sit next to her. It wasn't a difficulty, for he was a bit taller than her. Okay... More than a bit. His toes rested on the ground as he sat, watching his friend kick her legs back and forth, back and forth. What should he say? What could he say? He had no idea what would come out of his mouth if he opened it, so he kept it shut. Every so often, his eyes darted to her hands, and he could feel his own fingers twitching, as if they were telling him to take a chance and simply hold her hand. But, no. Chance just sat there, watching her, in silence.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn felt the chill of the room as soon as she pulled away from his warm body, but thought it might be weird to hug him again right after. She smiled up at him happily when he came to sit next to her. She waited quietly, but he said nothing, only twitching his hand a couple of times. She raised an eyebrow at him, now trying to come up with something to talk about. While she thought, she slowly pulled her long pig tails out and pulled her hair up away from her body. She really was starting to think she should cut it, seeing as it was about to pass her knees in length. She sighed and quickly braided it to keep it out of the way. When she was done she looked back up at her best friend. "D-do you think I should cut my hair?" She asked to break the silence. He was just sitting there staring at her. It unerved her a tiny bit, which is what had caused the slight stutter to form on her lips. What was he thinking while he stared at her. She wondered if it was the same things she thought about when she watched him. When her red eyes found his being, her mind most often wandered to their first summer spent together. Their first kiss. Them lying on his roof top. Really her mind wandered to any time she spent with him alone. They were her best memories. The only problem was. She had figured it out. She liked him. She really liked him. Not as her best friend, although he was that too. She liked him like Darius had liked Verily. And she saw no problem in liking him like that. The problem was, she had no idea if he felt the same way. What if he didn't? Would she be crushed like Darius was? She couldn't imagine her life without Chance, but she was terrified to tell him how she felt only for him to think her weird or something.

OOC...

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff