Ravynne Sidhe
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Ravynne Sidhe
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Ravynne Sidhe
Not really. Social morals can come from your family members, what you see on tv, what you read, teachers, etc.

My morals are slightly different than other people within society. Hell they're extremely twisted by societies standards.
Look back at when this nation was first starting out. Their social morals came from the church. As years went by the church started becoming lax and people were also moving away from the church.

My mythology teacher a couple years ago did a little survey in his classes on peoples' religions. There was maybe 1 or 2 true Christians.

But if you want to get technical about it you can look at it like this:
If the LHP is going against social normals than it can be taken two different ways. 1) Looking at it that this nation is "truely"(since its supposed to have religious tolerence but doesn't unless you're Christian, Muslim, or Jewish) a Christian nation then any religious person that isn't in one of the major 3 religions or agnostic person would be on the LHP. And 2) Taking it from what you see on TV any religious person at all would be on the LHP out of the sheir fact that barely anything you see in the mainstream media anymore has something to do with religion.
The morals of the country did not come from the Church. The country didn't become a country since 1787. Anything prior to that does not ******** matter since we were ******** COLONIES. In 1797, the Treaty of Tripoli established that we were a Secular nation and will remain as such. Just because every so often we get a moron in the office that brings out the religious right does NOT change the FACT that this country HAS BEEN secular and will FOREVER remain that way. Regardless of what some IGNORANT ILLITERATE ******** MORONS SAY! ******** I've been living in Texas too long.

Going against social morals means having sex in your rituals, not worshiping a deity, or worshiping a deity that's not to be desired like Baal, or Belial or Amon or Berith, etc. Versus the ones that are looked as desirable in the community like Isis, Freyja, etc. Remember outside of Christianity, that other religions have their own mini-socieities and cultures. When I'm talking about the difference of LHP and RHP I'm speaking within the pagan community itself. Christianity is NOT a factor. So in the pagan community RHP refers to mainstream religions like Hellenism, Kemeticism, Asatru, etc. And LHP refers to the things that go against the hippie, whitelight bullshit we've been forcefed since the 1950's.

I'm going to sit in a corner before I start murdering people >.>
How is sex in rituals against social morals when anything anymore is sexual?
. . .

Just because there's more sex in the media does not mean that sex is widely accepted in Western socieity. If you have sex before marriage, then you're a whore. If you're pregnant at 14-17 then you're a slut.etc. Sex is still a taboo regardless of the media.
Not completely true. It also goes off what they look like and their age. Pregnant at 14-17 is just down right stupid since there is no way they can support themselves and their child. I know a whole group of people that have sex before marriage and no one sees them as whores. Its because of the way they act and dress.
Plus sex is only taboo because of the Christian mindset.