Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Girls subtract, Boys add ~~~ GIRLS WON D: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm
Lazy guys! lol.

I wanted to keep out of it. LOL, I chimed in occasionally to push a number up, but guys... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:09 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Lazy guys! lol.

I wanted to keep out of it. LOL, I chimed in occasionally to push a number up, but guys... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

Malevolent Seduction worked hard for this. D:  

Malevolent Seduction

Genius

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Lazy guys! lol.

Just face it Greg, us girls are better than you guys. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:35 pm
I guess this guild is more female dominated. X3  

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Cereserel

Mewling Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 pm
or maybe the boys were sleeping...ya know we have different timelines xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:55 pm
Yeah I know ES us guys should have pulled together to wipe the floor with these ladies, but I guess it's just we were distracted with there beauty that made us not want to post as much. Ha ha. Good job girls. I and the rest of the guys oh we will have our day. You can be sure of that. Be prepared girls. Be VERY prepared.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:59 pm
azndreams
Yeah I know ES us guys should have pulled together to wipe the floor with these ladies, but I guess it's just we were distracted with there beauty that made us not want to post as much. Ha ha. Good job girls. I and the rest of the guys oh we will have our day. You can be sure of that. Be prepared girls. Be VERY prepared.

Don't worry Azn we will be ready to beat you guys again razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:02 pm
Squeakers1
azndreams

Oh we will not go down so easily this time around. You can be sure of that. Well if I can get other guys instead of me and what I think only Malevolent was posting there at the end, but he was getting overwhelmed with 5 girls or something like that.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 pm
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams

Oh we will not go down so easily this time around. You can be sure of that. Well if I can get other guys instead of me and what I think only Malevolent was posting there at the end, but he was getting overwhelmed with 5 girls or something like that.

Lol yeah 5-6 girls teaming up on 1 guy is not quite fair, but at least we had fun. Just be ready for another battle soon. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:07 pm
Squeakers1
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams

Lol yeah 5-6 girls teaming up on 1 guy is not quite fair, but at least we had fun. Just be ready for another battle soon. ^_^

Well that reminds me of my child development classes. 20 girls and me being the only guy. You can bet I was smiling ALOT in there.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:12 pm
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams

lol I can imagine. I had something like that happen to me in high school. I was in an architecture class with 6 other guys and i was the only girl.

Well that reminds me of my child development classes. 20 girls and me being the only guy. You can bet I was smiling ALOT in there.

lol yeah i can imagine. I had something like that happen to me in high school. I was in an architecture class with 6 other guys and i was the only girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 pm
Squeakers1
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams

lol I can imagine. I had something like that happen to me in high school. I was in an architecture class with 6 other guys and i was the only girl.

Another funny thing is my guy friends gave me so much crap for being in the class, but yet I got the last laugh because I was doing group projects with the girls all the time outside of school and had all there numbers since we all exchanged numbers in that class. It was because each week we changed into different groups of 5. I was super super happy.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 pm
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams

Another funny thing is my guy friends gave me so much crap for being in the class, but yet I got the last laugh because I was doing group projects with the girls all the time outside of school and had all there numbers since we all exchanged numbers in that class. It was because each week we changed into different groups of 5. I was super super happy.

Wow Azn. Guess I'll have to watch it around you then. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 pm
Squeakers1
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams

I thought you learned this already though. You have to always watch it around me. I strike with all kinds of awesomeness and you never know it's coming.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 pm
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams
Squeakers1
azndreams

I thought you learned this already though. You have to always watch it around me. I strike with all kinds of awesomeness and you never know it's coming.

Oh but I did learn, and i'm making sure that you will get paid back for everything you did. lol.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff