Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:44 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Confused
What I am doing: Contemplating Colton's sanity
What I want to be doing: Having fun

Jayden was quietly thinking to himself, when his brother brought him over and inspired him with words of wisdom. He always loved his brother for saying things like these. It always made him feel like he was a good chaser, just like his brothers. He knew why he had pulled Devin aside though, and he completely understood it. Devin was the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, and that definitely should not go unrecognized. Jayden had already given his congratulations speech, but Josh had yet to do it. So it was nice to see that he did.

Jayden's mind thenstarted to loomed on what Colton had said again, knowing that what he said was true, due to all the signs. But...as he started to recede into deep thought, a voice pierced the sound around him, giving off a sweet, melodious sound that sucked him out of his trance. He knew exactly who it was, but how could he face her right now. Would he tell her now, or later? He had no idea. This was going to eat away at him for the time being. But he was going to suck it up until they were alone. Now, he would just answer her, to the best of his ability.

"Hello beautif---, I mean Tristain," he said, almost fully using the name. He chuckled a bit at the slip, but he couldn't get over the fact that she had gotten prettier and prettier every week. Her eyes became an even more sparkling hue of blue everytime they encountered each other. He practically watched as she grew up beside him. He loved it so much.

"H-how are you?" he said, a little bit of a stutter that he was sure she would catch, but it didn't matter. He was probably going to say that he was cold or something. It was decently chilly day. Fall was starting to drop in on them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:45 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Chase watched as Ari dragged over a younger-looking girl. Perhaps she was a first year. That was possible. He waved slightly when Ariana said his name, but stopped when she abruptly mid-word. Was something wrong with Kat's last name? Varren, was it? He was slightly puzzled, but didn't inquire further.

"As Ariana already introduced, I'm Chase Henrick," he introduced himself again to Selena, trying to smile a bit.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Kings Cross // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide nodded. "We were a bit worried we wouldn't make it, as well. Woke up late. That never happens at my house!" She let out a laugh, following the two cousins to the train. Gracie teased Michelle for acting so dramatically about this, but in truth, Adalaide was right there with her. Of course, part of that was because she was a halfblood; there'd never been any guarantee that she'd be a witch. But, more than that, it was the simple fact that, yes, this was something they'd all known would be happening, but that didn't stop this from being the first time it'd ever happened to them. And the first time at anything was exciting.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tristain had thrown her arms around the growing Gryffindor, and was happy that her face was hidden when he addressed her. She was sure he hadn't done it on purpose, which only made it more awkward. Prolonging the hug to hide her blushing face, she replied with a stutter of her own.

"I- I'm good. Very good." She let her sapphire eyes drop to the cobbled ground as she slowly pulled away from him, an unavoidable smile plastered on her pink lips.

"How have you been? Did you enjoy the rest of your summer?" she asked politely, folding her hands in front of her lap and trying not to give away the delight she now felt as she spotted the pin she had given Jayden; it was attached to his robes—directly over his heart.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin looked around the platform, not really sure where to go. She really wanted to get sorted, practice a few spells, but she wasn't of age yet. The muggle-born ran her fingers along her wand in her back pocket, nervously chewing her lip. She noticed a lot of First Years, a few older witches and wizards. She moved out of the way of on coming people, bumping into a few people, "S--Sorry.." She muttered, making her way to board the train.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lorelai Brookwater
mood: Eager, nervous.

Lore looked over and spotted a small girl with waving blond hair. Eager for someone to talk to, Lorelai headed over and stopped.
"Hi, my name's Lore. What's yours?" She reached her hand out, feeling a little silly. Oggy, who had been sleeping in that crook of Lores arm woke up irratably and jumped onto her shoulder for more sleep.  

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:03 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle giggled. "Says the girl who could've been a muggle just like her father." Michelle replied to Gracie's teasing. She would never really make fun of someone for their blood because she didn't care one bit, she was just teasing Grace because her cousin had been teasing her. "Why'd you wake up late?" Michelle asked. She looked over Ada's outfit and smiled. "I love you're clothes by the way." She said, glancing at Gracie's blindingly bright outfit that matched her equally bright hair. "I guess me and Grace got a ink vibe today." Her eyes twinkled as she followed Gracie towards the train.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie turned around, walking backwards, when her clothes were mentioned. "Aren't they just lovely." She squealed. "It took me like a week to decide what i was wearing today. You gotta make a good first impression with the other students, and I figured bright colours would definitely catch peoples attention." She laughed. "And I mean with my hair, you gotta have bright clothes to match." She jingled her blue bracelet for emphasis before turning around just in time to run straight into Caitlin. "Sorry!" She apologized quickly to the girl.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin was pulled over to Josh, who said probably the most inspirational and loving words he had ever said to Devin. It honestly surprised him, for he always believed that Josh loved Jayden more. When Josh had pulled him aside and told Devin that he was better than himself at that age, that just fueled his desire to play professionally even more. He always wanted to do something like that, and maybe even play beside his brother, and maybe Jayden could make it too. That would be amazing. The three brothers playing chaser for one team.

"Love you too big bro. And trust me, I'll keep the scoring coming. That Cloud name runs in my blood. And don't worry, I'll treat her nicely. Goodbye Josh. I'll make sure to write you once we all get there. Oh yeah, goodbye Eponine," he said teasingly back, knowing that Josh and Eponine did not always play nice. But he would not say that out loud.

Devin, who was now looking for Annabelle, saw many familiar faces, mostly Hufflepuffs. He had seen Colton, and waved. He saw Steele, Katrina, and Ariana of course. He did wonder where exactly Ronyo and Phinelia were, but he did also see Jane, and Aravis, the head girl. He also had seen Tristain with her brother. He loved Hogwarts and couldn't wait to start another year. There was one person he was still looking for however, and that was Annabelle of course.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

She adjusted the light blue shade of aviator sunglasses atop her ebony hair of curls, blinking, and adjusting to the light. Odd, she noted, amused, it wasn't everyday she caught herself in a sea of children, all her age. Vivacious and wild, she didn't know why she was so flustered oh so suddenly.

Be calm, she reminded herself, lips pursed. And no enemies today, not today. She chuckled, straightened her Superman cropped shirt before thrusting herself into the magical world, thoughts of her veela mother rekindling in her mind. Besides, the last thing she needed was to steal a boyfriend, or insult a pureblood, and their utterly bloody lack of emotional understanding...

Or something of such sort, her mother had turned a biased leaf following the divorce with her father, whom had vanished all together.

"Ooof-!" Elizabeth stumbled over her own feet, her jaw dropped, and she gasped as her eyes widened, bright and blue. Could that be, she struggled to breathe. Oh, it is! Joshua Cloud, chaser for England. Fawning over him, if only for the moment, she hurried on with the moving group, pushing her trolley happily among a group of students, mostly ranging from second to third years, or so she supposed.

Platform 9 3/4
--- Half witch, half veela
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:05 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien's eyes narrowed as he spotted a young girl, speaking to two others. He was almost certain that it was Adalaide. Her hair was right, and she was dressed in orange, which had been Adalaide's favorite color. 'And she's certainly short enough,' he thought with a snicker, noting the girl's diminutive height. Ah, but this wasn't good. Like his father, he'd held out the hope that the girl's bad blood had won out and she wouldn't be a witch. He should have known better; superior genes always prevailed. But, it did ensure that his time at Hogwarts would more than likely be awkward. He doubted very much if she'd forgotten him. But, then, she seemed to have made friends; perhaps he would go unrecognized after all. Since he made no plans to spend much time socializing, focusing on his studies as his father had, it stood to reason that they might never need cross paths. He relaxed at the thought. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad.

═════════════════════════════════

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not going to live by your rules anymore.

Mel looked at the girl that came over to her and took her extended hand, shaking lightly. "Melinda Montbarron, but you can call me Mel. I don't like being called Melinda. Reminds me of my father," she said and shrugged.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw ::: Second Year ~

User Image

"We should probably hurry," he said, pointing at the train that seems to be able to leave anytime soon. "I need to take care of my luggage. I'll meet you guys in the train," he said before fighting off a sea of wizards and witches to hand over his luggage to an attendant.

His fox was the problem though. He was quite sure that inside was filled with owls and cats from various students. If his fox were to cause a ruckus this early into the year, he may just get expelled from Hogwarts. He hadn't forgotten the incident from last year, and didn't want to add to his list of reckless behavior. Perhaps it was safer to just bring the fox with him. The little troublemaker... He sighed.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing

User Image

Adalaide frowned a little. "Our power went out last night, while we were all in bed. Happens on occassion, living on the outskirts of a country village like we do. Thank goodness my mother is such an early riser anyway; if it were up to my dad, I'd still be in bed!" At the compliment to her clothes, she blushed a little, and giggled. "Thank you! Mama bought it specifically for me to wear on the train ride. Don't you just love the cloak? It's so soft!" She glanced at the cousin's clothes, giggling. "You almost match! And it's really brave of you, to do your hair like that. I wouldn't... I mean, I could never..." She trailed off, her blush growing a little deeper. And, just as Gracie was bumping into the other girl, Adalaide felt eyes on her. She tilted her head down so her bangs fell in her face before looking around; something she'd learned to do so people couldn't tell you were looking at them. She caught a brief glimpse of a boy, with ink black hair, staring at her, his eyes narrowed. She let out a small huff of air, looking back up to her friends. Damien. Of course. She hoped he decided to leave her alone; she wouldn't be the only halfblood there; surely he couldn't only be mean to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted first year
mood: Excited, interested, talkative

Lore nodded. Without stopping herself or considering whether or not the girl would want to talk about it, Lore said,
"Do you not like your father? I hate my father. He's a drunk pig. I hope I never have to seem him again!" Lorelai finished her small tangeant, covering her mouth. She hadn't talked to another person aside from family in months. Nervous, she scanned the area, looking at the clump of 2 years who seemed to know each other, a girl with dark hair, more people. She turned back to Mel.  

Kai Sparrowheart

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin let her eyes fall on a girl with vibrant blue hair. "It--It was more my fault. I should have been looking." She said, her brown eyes looking down. She bit her lip again, stuffing her hands into her jacket pockets. "I'm Caitllin Engels..."She introduced herself, thinking it would be nice to have someone to talk to.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games