Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:04 pm
I question the inclusion of the States weapons. It's not like he could use them in Base states.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 am
I was uploading a bunch of Wizard pics and thought I would do the same with some Fourze.

User Image

It feels like just yesterday I posted this pic of the very first Fourze figure. How time flys surprised .

User Image

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:08 am
Fourze Meteor States.
The, hyper battle video form maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm
Katsumi Daido
I question the inclusion of the States weapons. It's not like he could use them in Base states.
Just to give more options, it is a premium item at this point afterall. Besides, they showed that it's possible with the first time he used the Elec switch and just got the blade.  

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 pm
Inui Takumi
I was uploading a bunch of Wizard pics and thought I would do the same with some Fourze.

User Image

It feels like just yesterday I posted this pic of the very first Fourze figure. How time flys surprised .

User Image

I knew it!! >.< when I first saw the silhouette I knew it was gonna have something to do with Meteor mrgreen but it actually looks pretty cool! O.O way better than double rocket and RocketDrill.

What I want to know though, is whats the deal with that Earth shaped Switch? question

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:15 am
SO! Thoughts on Virgo? What Virgo's plans might really be?

Spoiler warning!
I did not imagine that Virgo was him, if he's also Tachibana, then he's helped Meteor exist, and was the indirect reason there was enough power to activate the Cosmic states. though he also I suppose tried to halt Cosmic states. Yet at the same time explained how to reach Cosmic states. What's he up to? Does Fourze need to exist for something? yet why does he spend so much time negating Fourze as Cosmic States can't exist without Gentaro's friends?
So many questions, and not a whole lot of episodes left. I'm worried that Fourze is going to have the same ending as OOO in that they run out of episodes and attempt to cram in about 3 episodes worth of content in 1 episode, for the last two episodes.

Katsumi Daido

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:44 pm
DUDE I KNOW WTH?!?!?!?! burning_eyes That was the biggest twist ever. I didnt expect what happened at the end. But I'm guessing Virgo is really on "her" own side and trying to solve things on their own o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am
But, all Virgo's done has been to help Sagittarius. You know, barring the, major things I mentioned in the spoiler.They both have the red eyes. I naturally assumed that Gamou was an alien or was infused far to much with cosmic energy. But, now I'm not so sure since both him and Virgo have the eyes.
Liking how the Dark Nebula was finally explained. I'm wondering about Pisces and Gemini.

I'm really liking how the names of the horoscopes are. They give hints of their horoscope.

top to bottom, left to right:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aquarius, Taurus, Aries
Capricorn, Scorpio, Cancer
Virgo, Leo, Libra
Gemini, Pisces
and in the very bottom Sagittarius.  

Katsumi Daido

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 am
I guess you can't look at Virgo the same way now?

I really thought that Virgo was going to be some teacher that never really did anything special or anything that would set her apart from the rest of the faculty that never get seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:23 pm
yeah thats why i'm not to sure on virgos true intentions yet, but I would really love to know why their eyes glow so much >.< I just always assumed it was like some kinda of Dark Cosmic energy.

LOL!! yeeah to be honest I always assumed it would end up being some hot toku actress from a past series or something. or one of the girls from the KR Club xp lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 am
My guess at the very least, Libra and Virgo will outlast Gemini and Pisces.
and probably outlast Leo. Maybe not Sagittarius though.
On the flip side, I could see Libra, Virgo, Gemini, Pisces, and Sagittarius fall and Leo try to rescue Sagittarius a la the Lobster Orphenoch and the Orphenoch King. though they've been trying to leave things a bit more concluded at the finale of series from W forward.

Edit: I stand corrected. but, i won't be dropping any spoilers or whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:55 pm
So I've been trying to work on a Fourze Magnet states. but I'm having some trouble. what do you guys think? any ideas

User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 pm
Pretty cool Fourze RHS. I'm not sure where this came from but It was most likely a theater premium.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:53 pm
Move Max RHS set (Blue box, bottom of pic) I been trying to get one of these for what seems like forever! This was the only way to get Nadeshiko stressed

User Image  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 pm

The above photo is from a Japanese magazine confirming that Kamen Rider Fourze will end at the 48th episode, airing on August 26th crying

another series ending at ep 48 crying  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces