Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"As he held onto the male, he was glad to see the male was no longer shaking in his arms. Liam didn't want to see the male hurt anymore, he didn't want to see him scared either. He found relief in knowing the male wasn't angry at him. Liam felt the male shift as he buried his face in his neck. He held onto the male, pulling him closer. Liam smiled at the male, returning the smile he was given. He watched the male as he leaned toward him. Liam felt his lips against his for a second time today. He closed his eyes momentarily before the male pulled away from him. Liam smiled taking the words into account, he didn't want to push the male away from him anymore. He saw the blush against the male's cheek, wondering how many times the male had blushed like that today. Liam listened as the male spoke, glad to hear the male wanted to start over. He nodded at the male's words, "Yes, I think starting over would be nice." Liam replied cheerfully, as he smiled beaming up at the male happily. He couldn't help it but he pressed his lips against the male's once again. Liam liked the feel of the male's lips against his own. He pulled away, as he looked up at the male. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Samuel smiled to himself as he listened in on the conversation. He was pressed against the wall just outside the door to the lounge and had heard every word the two had to say for one another. He sincerely hoped that Alaine could trust Liam. Though he was quite sure the male would be safe. After all he was the one who hired Liam in the first place and like all employees, conducted such a thorough background check on the male. So far everything Alaine had told him about the male, he could easily back Liam up for. If worse came to worse, he could easily hire one of the boys in blue on the Upper East side, a couple of them owned him some favors and he would do anything if it was for Alaine. As he heard the two kiss, he knew it was his que to leave and quietly made his way back to his office. Alaine was a big boy, he could handle himself when he wanted too.

As the male held him, he couldn't keep from smiling. He couldn't hide the blush painting his cheeks. Every emotion he was feeling played about his face like an open book. Alaine's smile widened as the male agreed to start things over. He was about to pull out of the males arms and head over to the small sofa when the male suddenly kissed him. For a moment he froze, his blush spreading up to the tips of his ears, his eyes fluttering closed on their own. Without even thinking, he reached up and cupped the males neck, kissing him back and pulling him down to his height, holding him in place for a few minutes. When the male pulled back, he had the urge to pull him back once more, just one more kiss. But he didn't want to push it. Not yet anyways. Alaine stared at the male for a moment, admiring his beauty, his gorgeous eyes, so captivating. "So pretty." he breathed. "Uh...umm...I mean....c'mon let's sit down." He took a step back from the male and led him over to the sofa by his hand. Alaine flopped down on the couch, beside the male, one leg drawn up on the couch as he sat facing the male. "Alright, so my name is Alaine Niccolo Chambers. I'm twenty-four years old, I'm a diabetic of ten years, and am co-owner of this establishment. Depending on your questions, I'll answer just about anything. If you wanna know about my past, I can honestly tell you before I turned fifteen, there's not really much to tell. Anything really between when I was five and thirteen is hazy. But other than that, I'll try and answer as best I can." he said with a wiry smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam was glad to see the male happy by his words. He wanted to start over between them, a new beginning and actually talk to the male instead of hiding behind fears from different things. Liam couldn't blame the male for his fears of others, it was only natural after all to fear. He closed his eyes as he kissed the male, happy he didn't pull away from him. Liam felt the male's hand on his neck, pulling him closer as they kissed. He looked at the male after he pulled away. His eyes stared at the male curiously before he spoke. Liam smiled at the male, knowing he was speaking of his eyes, which were blue. He chuckled softly as the male spoke, seeming nervous to him. Liam moved toward the couch, as Alaine took his hand. He sat down next to the male, looking over at him as he faced him. Liam listened as the male spoke, giving him information even if it was just small. He nodded in acknowledgment, he was surprised the male was older than him by a couple years but he didn't mind really. "Well Mr. Alaine." Liam replied cheerfully teasing the male slightly as he sat next to him, "Have you always lived here in New York I mean? He asked curiously, not knowing where the male was from, or if he would even tell him. "

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:23 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

His face remained flushed and curiosity about the male was causing him to have trouble staying still. His leg bounced on the floor as he relayed his brief information. He was bubbling with questions and was anxious to know what the male was going to ask him. Alaine groaned at the males teasing, he wondered if this was going to be a regular thing or was he really that old compared to Liam? Now that he thought about it, he honestly didn't know what how old the male was. He'd never asked. It hadn't come up. "That's Mr. Chambers." he said in mock stubbornness. He shook his head at the males question. "I was born in Hoboken, New Jersey. I didn't come to New York until I was three. My parents left me at the Saint Peters cathedral in Manhattan. From there I was a resident at the Saint Peters Orphanage until I was fourteen. I ran away from the church, haven't gone back since. I went back to Hoboken a few times, but it was mostly to wander around and get off that miserable island. Since I didn't know my parents names and I couldn't remember their faces, it wasn't worth the time and effort to try looking for them." Alaine paused, he hadn't meant to go into that much detail, just a simple answer. "How long have you been in New York?" he asked, remembering the male saying he wasn't originally from the big apple and that he said something to him in French. He also wondered which had been the males' first language. When he spoke, he didn't notice any type of accent. So where was his French accent?

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:38 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male spoke, he watched as he bounced his leg up and down anxiously. He couldn't help but chuckle as the male groaned against his teasing. Liam nodded as he saluted the male, "Yes, Sir. Mr. Chambers, Sir." He replied sticking his tongue out at the male, as he let his hand rest at his side. Liam knew the male was being stubborn but he didn't mind. He listened as the male spoke, learning about his childhood a little and where he grew up. Liam heard the male speak again, asking him a question. "Not very long, only a year and a half. I moved from Louisiana." He replied smiling at the male. Liam knew his accent wasn't that of a french man, though it was more of a Louisiana accent instead. His first language was English, but he hated the language. Growing up at home, one learned french even if they didn't speak it all the time. He preferred speaking in french, especially with friends or family. "

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

'Well that explains the odd accent.' he thought. It had been bugging him for the longest what type of accent he had since it most definitely wasn't French. Not to say he'd heard that many French accents. But having lived in the north for so long, and New York at that, he heard a lot of accents, the males was one he wasn't used to. And compared to his own, it had made him curious. He nodded at the males words. "So I know you can speak French and English, but what about Creole? Isn't that like a native language down there?" he asked curiously, completely ignoring the males' further teasing about his name and sticking his tongue out at him. From what he knew, Creole was nothing but broken French, a language brought over with natives from Haiti. He wasn't sure how often it was used down there today since he'd never been. "Also, you haven't told me yet, how old are you?" he asked, seriously wanting to know.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam grew up in Louisiana all his life. He learned French at a young age from his grandfather. Liam preferred to speak French but knew it wasn't appropriate especially around those who didn't speak it. Now a days, he only spoke French with Johnny, since his mother didn't like speaking to him in the language. Liam's accent was noticeable, it probably sounded odd for him to speak French but he didn't care. He shook his head, "No, I don't speak Creole. " Liam replied answering the male's question. He smiled at the male as he spoke again, seeing the male was anxious to know it seemed, "I'm twenty." Liam replied looking at the male curiously, hoping his age wouldn't matter to the male after all he was over eighteen. "

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine nodded when he told him he didn't speak Creole. He wasn't too surprised. Now adays, most of the people he knew that spoke that language were either only from Haiti or the surrounding islands. But it didn't make him any less interested to hear the male speak in French. Alaine had a fetish of sorts. He loved accents and French was one of his favorite languages. Even though he couldn't understand a word of it, he still found himself dumbstruck and practically drooling. He pulled his thoughts away from what the male might sound like just in time to catch his age. He cocked an eyebrow at the male. "Twenty? Seriously?" he asked. He could have sworn they were the same age. Or that he was younger at least. After a minute, he shrugged. "Oh well, I've been with younger." he stated plainly, not really caring. "What made you decide to come to New York?" he asked, wanting to continue with their conversation. He was still burning with curiosity to know what the male wanted to know about him. Or if he was even going to ask him anything else.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:02 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam knew he was young but he didn't mind. It wasn't a surprise to him the male was older, he had never been with an older man before. He usually went with someone who was younger or his own age. Liam nodded as the male spoke, chuckling softly. "Yes." He replied smiling at the male. Liam glanced at the male curiously wondering how many men the male had been with but wasn't sure if it was a good question to ask. "Work mostly. Getting away from family as well. I love my family but still I needed to get away and New York seemed like a good place." He replied smiling at the male, as he leaned back against the couch. Liam shifted slightly as he pulled his legs onto the couch crossing them indian style. "Do you like working here?" He asked wondering if the male liked his job since he hardly ever showed up for work at times. "

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine listened to the male as he tried to understand, but he honestly couldn't. What was so bad that he needed to get away? Since he was never adopted, he was still an orphan to this day. In his mind, Samuel was his only family; even if they weren't blood related, he still thought of the male that way. He merely nodded, simply taking the males word. He smiled when the male went on about work. "Of course. I love my job." he replied. "But I prefer DJ the most. The bar is okay, and chores are chores. A good Dubstep drop is my personal crack. There's no better high than watching your audience lose themselves to an original remix. If I'm not out on the floor or going around doing chores, I'm usually just hiding out in Sam's office playing with Dubstep so I have something new each week." Alaine knew he missed a lot of work. But he knew he wasn't likely to be fired any time soon, not while his name is still on a five year lease. That and he knew Sam wouldn't fire him. The male loved him too much, and it would be boring without him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam's life wasn't bad, he just wanted something new. He wanted to see the world as a child, wanting to travel to different places. Liam found himself here a couple years after Johnny moved to New York. He worked for the male for awhile before eventually finding his job at the club. As the male spoke, he couldn't help but see the male loved his job, he couldn't see it something to love but they both had different views. Liam knew the male was the DJ after all he had seen the male from inside the cage a couple of times. "Where did you learn to DJ?" He asked curiously, music wasn't his thing after all, it wasn't as if one needed music to dance. Liam wondered if it came natural or perhaps he was self taught. "

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine had to think for a moment. He couldn't remember when exactly he picked up on DJing, but he knew by who, at least by his name. "There was a guy at the orphanage, he was one of the caregivers. I saw him as an uncle. He taught me everything I know about; cars, music, sex. I never told him I was being molested, but a part of me thinks he already knew and that was why he was looking out for me. He was really protective, tried to stop me before I ran away. Anyways, when I was about eight or nine, I started getting into music. Whenever we worked on cars, we always had the radio going. He was really big on Pop and Electric stuff, and so one day I asked him. Said to him, how do they get the music to sound like that? What instruments are they? Or what machine do they use? Just so happens, he had some experience, owned a couple of instruments, decent stereo system, and turn table. It was just basic stuff though. I came across Dubstep while searching remixes online. So much more amazing then the regular remixes you hear in clubs. Dubstep gives you so many more options, more ways to manipulate your music, and the drops you can create are positively orgasmic." Alaine sighed happily, grinning like a love struck fool. If Liam was to be his lover, than Dubstep would most certainly be his mistress. "So what part of the city do you live in? East, West, Upper or Lower?" he asked, mainly curious since the male knew exactly where he lived. He figured it was only fair. That and if he ever planned on hanging out with the male outside of work, he would need to know.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the male spoke, he could sense the male's enthusiasm for music. He couldn't understand it but at least the male found something in music, he didn't know what exactly. Liam knew nothing about music, at least not in the way the male did. He found it interesting to listen to the male talk about something loved. Liam had never been that interested in something, his dancing was just something to do not really a job to him. He smiled at the male as he finished speaking about music, before he spoke again. "I live in Queens, just over in Jackson Heights." Liam replied trying to think about it, hoping it answered the male's question. He was still getting used to living in New York and learning the new places. It was a big place to him, more people than he was used to. "Did you always want to be a DJ or is there something else you would have like to do?" He didn't know what else he would do with his life. Liam was capable of only a few things in working, he would wait tables but that's about all he could do beside dance. It was sad really but he had never found much he wanted to do in life. He enjoyed what he did at the club, it was a passion of his to dance. "

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Like most people, Alaine had his reasons for liking music. Every artist had their own unique style. Some of his biggest influences were bands like Linkin Park and The Birthday Massacre. Music was one of the few things in his life that was keeping him sane. Alaine loved the kind of songs where you could be sitting in your room, two seconds from a mental breakdown, and you could be listening to the radio and for five minutes that perfect song comes on. The song that you can so easily relate to and gain just enough hope to keep moving on. It was songs like that that inspired him. He couldn't explain how or why he was he was so in to music, he just was. It was his passion.

As the male told him where he lived, he couldn't help giving the male an odd look. He wouldn't taken the male to be somewhere on 5th Avenue. Again he wasn't sure how to explain, it was just something about the male. He never would have figured Queens. He wasn't a big fan of Queens. There were too many stuck-up people in Queens for his taste. Actually, there were too many stuck-up people on the East side for his taste period. Alaine preferred the West side. The buildings were older, things were more affordable, life on the Upper West side was just easier. That was his opinion and he stood by it.

Again, Alaine had to pause and think about the males question. After giving it a few minutes he merely shrugged. "Honestly, I didn't even think I would live to see this age. And if I did, I didn't think I would last long enough to make something of myself. When I ran away, I was on the streets for two years. It wasn't until after I started living with Samuel I gave my life any kind of rational thought. I didn't wanna be a burden and since I never graduated high school, finding a job was near impossible. Luckily for awhile I got a job at this party company that was looking for a DJ. At the time I knew the basics and that was all I really needed. Weddings, bar mitzvah,whatever was available.The more I did it, the more I got into it. It was just one of those things, you know." he said, trying to be as clear as possible.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:40 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam liked Queens more than anything especially in Jackson Heights. It was old like home, and yet not the same. He loved the old buildings there, it was beautiful to him. Liam grew up in an older area of Louisiana in Alexandria. It was full of old buildings, and a small community. There seemed to be hardly any people really, of a population of only under fifty thousand people, unlike Queens which was over two million people. He listened as the male spoke, he looked at the male curiously, not understanding why the male had thought suicide was in option or if he was thinking of something else. Liam couldn't judge the male after all he would have probably thought the same thing. He smiled at the male as he finished speaking, "It's nice to have such passion for something. I don't understand music, the way it works really." Liam replied sighing softly, as he looked at the male, "Have you ever wanted to leave here, New York I mean?" He asked curiously, wondering if the male wanted to see new things or was he content with his life. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games