Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 pm
"Gerald! that's not nice!" Hikari scolded slapping the cats hide. "Naughty." She sighed a little. "I'm sorry. Gerald doesn't really like strangers much but he only hisses he never scratches. I'm sorry." She said gabbing his hand and petting it.

Jake chuckled and gently petted her hair. "It's okay. You don't need to be so...weird just eat and I'll take you back to your room. But hey I like weird." He chuckled again and gave her a hug. "Do you just want oatmeal or can I get you something more?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 am
Kirari blushed when Jake hugged her. "Oatmeal's good." she muttered with a small smile. She couldn't help but smile. He said she was weird . . . but then he said he liked weird so . . . did that mean he liked her?!

Michael shook his head with a slight smile. "It's alright. Animals and I . . . we've never really got along." he said with a sigh. It was a shame. He liked animals.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:56 pm
"It's only because he doesn't know you." Hikari amended. "Once he gets used to you he'll pounce on you at random." She smiled some how talking to this guy was causing her Lucidity to return.

Jake's lopsided smile turned into a grin as he ruffled her hair. "It's a shame you'll be leaving us. I would have liked to get to know you more." Jake said before his smile turned into a slight frown. "Are you sure you wish to join the RA? I mean Daeva could teach you what you want to learn if that's all you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:51 pm
Michael smiled. "Maybe." he murmured softly. "It'd be nice to have an animal like me." he said flexing his hand before he placed it in his own shadow, concentrating and using his powers to heal over the wound. It wasn't a perfect solution, he'd scar because of it, but it healed the scratches. And it was a small scratch. So it'd be small scars . . . and they'd fade over time. After he brought his hand out of the shadow, the shadows seemed to still cling to the wounds until he clenched his fist and 'doused' the darkness.

Kirari shook her head fervently. "Daeva scares me!" she said with a bit of a pout. "And I've always wanted to join the RA! I don't want to have to hide anymore! I don't want to be scared that I'm gonna get caught . . . or die." she said, starting out rather fervently before she trailed off softly. "I want to help others like me." she finished before she glared at Jake. "I shouldn't need to explain this." she muttered before she stood up and stormed off, flames shooting up her arms as her anger flared, heading back to her room, grumbling to herself about stupid boys. They'd been having such a nice moment too . . . sure it was a little awkward but it was nice . . . And then he had to go and open his big mouth and ruin it all. "Jerk." she muttered, kicking a pebble in her path.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:57 pm
Hikari smiled at him a little. Her eyes shining like candles burning gently in the darkness. "Try patting him again. Maybe he'll let you." She suggested taking his hand and stroking it down Geralds back. The cat's muscles flinched at the contact once before the cat relaxed, jumped out of Hikari's arms and rubbed himself against Michael's legs. "Oh...well he's never done that before..."

Jake gaped. "Wait Kira I-" He called as he went to go after her. "Stupid." He growled thumping his head against the wall. Why did he have to say that? He should've just told her up front he didn't want her to leave. Dammit why was he so awkward around girls he liked anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Michael seemed startled that the cat came over to him and he stiffened as though expecting an attack of some sort before he relaxed and looked down at the cat, hesitantly petting him. "Hello." he murmured to the cat, smiling a little before looking up at Hikari. "Well then, I feel quite honored." he said, sounding slightly more cheerful than he had shown ever since he arrived.

Kirari went into her room and slammed the door behind her, leaving a scorch mark on the door, though it didn't catch fire. She vented by throwing quite a bit of fireballs, but that didn't really help her mood as nothing caught fire . . . which was annoying to her. But the venting was wearing her out, draining her energy until she slumped down against the bed, glaring at the ground. "Stupid . . . Why do guys have to be so stupid?" she muttered, flicking little flames out from her fingers. They sparked for a moment before dying out on the floor, not leaving a trace behind.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 pm
Hikari smiled softly back at Michael. "Would you like me to show you around?" She asked watching Gerald jump in Michael and settle around his shoulders. "You didn't get the tour did you? And I can point out people to you that might be of some interest. Never talk to Frost about it. Though you might know her as Leigha. She's over protective but if you word the questions right the kids will tell you what you want to know."

After counting to three hundred very slowly in his head Jake went after Kirari with her blanket and frowned at the scorch marks on the door before knocking. "Kira," He began hesitantly. "You left your blanket in the dining hall...Kira...please let me explain...I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:30 pm
Michael nodded. "That would be . . . helpful." he said as he got up, careful not to misplace the cat. "I will word things delicately then." he said with a small smile.

Kirari glared at the door and threw a fireball at it, though it was only half-hearted. "No. Leave me alone." she snapped a bit tiredly. She didn't want to talk to Jake. But she kinda wanted to at the same time . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 pm
Hikari smiled petting his head a little then stood up and gave him the guided tour pointing out certain people and their powers. What not to say to them and how not to provoke their wrath. It was the longest time she'd ever been lucid since she arrived at the sanctuary.

Jake sighed then folded up the blanket and put it in front of the door. "All right." He said with a very slight whine. "The blanket is at the door. I guess I'll see you around." He said then left.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm
Kirari waited for a moment. It had to sink in before the flames flared up again. "Oh yeah! You really wanted to talk to me! Jerk!" she shouted at the door as she stood before she fell back on the bed, tears rolling down her cheeks, which surprised her and she wiped them away furiously. She had kinda wanted him to stay . . . despite what she said.

Michael nodded as he took in the tour, making careful mental notes. "Thank you." he said when the tour was finally over. "You've been very helpful." he said and held out his hand for her to shake. "I've enjoyed talking to you." he said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:05 pm
In a loud voice Leigha, who'd been walking by, yelled. "Jake why are you sitting on the floor outside Kirari's room?" Then ran away with a grin. Jake growled a little. He actually thought that Kira really didn't want to talk to him but had a feeling she might have just wanted to snuggle or something so had decided instead of going back to his room to just sit and wait it out and see if she came out for the blanket.

Instead of shaking his hand Hikari gave him a quick hug and let Gerald stay on his shoulders. "You're welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. Our sanctuary is a happy place for all magi." She said her lucidity dropped like a rock in a pool of water.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 pm
Kirari shot up when she heard Leigha shouted that Jake was sitting outside her room and the flames just grew and she went over to the door and kicked it, trying to send him a message . . . what that message was, she wasn't even sure. A part of her wanted him to go away, but the other part wanted him to come in . . . her door wasn't even locked . . .

Michael sighed and then hugged Hikari back. "Good to know." he whispered, saddened by the sudden drop in her lucidity.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:44 pm
Jake jumped a little. But he took the kicking as some sort of sign so with a sigh he crawled over to the door opened it and pushed the blanket through peaking around into the room cautiously. He didn't want to get toasted.

Hikari smiled vacantly. "Yeah." She sighed and sat on a nearby swing staring into space. He really was the only one she had be lucid with for more than five seconds. She vaguely wondered if he could do it a second time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 pm
Kirari had gone back to the bed and curled up in the fetal position, her back to the door. She heard the door open, but she didn't make any move other than curling up tighter.

((I got nothing for Michael.))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 pm
Jake watched her and sighed. "Kira...Can I come in?" He asked with a slight whine trying to be as non threatening as possible. "I brought back your blanket." He added.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games