Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 am
The Sith Operative sighed and pulled out a large stack of credit chits and shoved them into the smuggler's hands. "This is for me and the merc... you'll have to get the other two to pay their way." She glanced back at Alyn Roc and shook her head, with his fee and the cost of the smuggler she was low on creds, seriously low on creds.

"Oh, in case you ever want to yell at me... my name is Zaala." She said to the smuggler before heading back to Alyn and smirking. "You hear that meatbag? My name is Zaala. Best remember it."

"And mine is Alyn... you better remember it too. You may end up screaming it someday sithlet!"

Before Alyn could respond Zaala punched him in the shoulder hard enough to hurt despite the combat jumpsuit he wore beneath the cloak. "As if."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:37 pm
Kira looked at the pile of credits in her hands. She took several out, examining them closer. People like this didn't have money quite so readily available. She cocked an eyebrow.

"If it turns out these are marked, I'm going to push you out the airlock." Kira pocketed the pouch on the inside of her vest. "Everyone's responsible for their own skins. You got yourselves a ship. Now if only everyone got ready to get flying. This sitting around gets me antsy."

lady_skuld

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:53 pm
Jian took the clothes, a bit begrudgingly. All this was bound to be good sometime... He just wished that the good would be sooner in it's coming. Giving a slight bow to Danika, he pulled the clothing back under his cloak.

"I appreciate it, but where do you suggest changing? I don't have quite the best reputation right now with the folks outside these walls."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:47 pm
Alyn picked up his battered ACP rifle and balanced it across his lap as he sat on the bar, watching out the gaping hole the airspeeder had made as it plowed into the building. He glanced down at the wreckage and saw the remains of his vibrosword, torn in half by the lightsaber blade of the sith. "Well crap, guess the first thing I'll be buying is a new melee arm with those creds..."

Zaala sighed. "You'll need to learn how to use it better if you want to stop a sith with it... or maybe you should just get better grenades... maybe they make a shape charged shell hmm?" She pointed to the scratches on her face. "Or a flechette canister round?"

"Don't complain, we're both still alive, that's the most important thing." Alyn said as he fished out a tabac cigar and lit it up. Seeing the smirk on Zaala's face he pulled out a second one. "You smoke?"

"Every sith needs a vice." She said picking up the cigar and leaning over to let him light it. Then she leaned back and took a long draw on the cigar. "Nice flavor Al, keep this up and I might actually like you."

stellarmagic

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:37 am
" You could go behind some of the buildings around here, change into those clothes outta sight of everyone, and come out the other side. That should do the trick. " Danika said. " I'll go on ahead and wait for you outside. " She left the cantina, and leaned against the wall of a nearby building, looking around at all the people going about their business and overhearing parts of random conversations.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:24 pm
Jian had been tempted to say something more about the strange pair they had picked up, but decided against it. Instead, he exited through the side door, and changed his outfit between two dumpsters. His old clothes he kept, not wishing to destroy such a fine garment, but instead wrapped them in a bundle discreetly around his waist, which consequently also hid the training saber on his hip, before returning to the group major and the smuggler.

"Shall we go?"  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:48 pm
"Do you know how many bones you have left for me to break?" Sythica asked. She didn't expect the republic soldier to respond. He seemed like a good guy. He stayed true to his loyalties. "Humans have what? 250 bones?" Sythica shook her head. She knew the answer, but this guy probably wasn't going to speak up with such basic threats. Making them was not her best strength. She had the conviction. Grabbing the man and chair, lifting him up,and slamming him against the wall, Sythica gave a smile. "I have to stop when you start talking. But secretly, I hope you don't."

She let the man drop to the ground and didn't flinch at the clatter. She would take her time snapping each of his bones in his body. He'd probably be dead by the end from internal bleeding, but it was like a crunchy stress toy.

~~~~~

"It's about time you finished up here. The first thing the sith will probably do is lock down the spaceports. That will take some time, but at least it gives us one advantage. Despite the fighter screens and anything, it means all shuttles will be monitored going on and off planet, so if you have any friends down here trying to follow you, they'll have just as much on their plate as we do, and that time they will spend trying to get into space we'll punch up the coordinates," Kira said. She was still wary of the two others that had joined, and why they had so much credits on hand, but money is money. "Now I'm in a bit of a hurry, so if you would, I'd like to get started right away."

She punched up her comlink to the droid. "Get the core warmed up. If they ask, claim it's for my private bubble bath or something and complain."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 pm
Alyn clipped his rifle into the web gear of his combat jumpsuit and adjusted his cloak to cover the weapon when he let go. With that done he pulled up the hood and nodded. "I'm ready."

At the same time Zaala hastily wrapped a piece of cloth over the insignia on her shoulder, it wouldn't do for them to be pegged as sith defectors or something. When that was finished she nodded. "Lets follow the green lady, I hope the ship is just as nice as she's been."

stellarmagic

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 am
Kira nodded and led the way. She went through more obscure routes in town, avoiding patrols if she could. Every passing minute seemed to have more people on patrol. Still, they couldn't keep everyone in the city in their homes for a few more hours but that was no reason to chance an encounter. Luck favored on her until they reached the hangar. Outside, a single guard kept walking back and forth to keep his eye upon several hangar doors. Kira swore under her breath before approaching him.

"I always did like a man in uniform." Kira tried to keep her hips moving and her charms on full. She tried to extend an arm to draw a finger down his chest. This soldier was not so easily seduced. He swatted her hand away as she clutched it, pretending to be hurt.

"I'm not that stupid. The hangar is on lockdown."

=====

Sythica closed the man's eyes as he lie dead on the floor. She had given him a quick death for nearly breaking the record of most bones busted. Still the torment wasn't nice to watch and she was getting tired of it herself. After kicking, punching, snapping, and turning him into a pretzel, Sythica had only been able to extract a small bit of intelligence. He was a republic pilot, told to deliver a jedi to the planet. He didn't know any more and she believed that even with his bravado he told that much truth. No reason to waste a sith's time to rip the information from his head, and make her enemies suffer at someone else's hands. Today was just buisness and now he was at peace.

She exited the room and heard the conversation nearby. Someone had begun a lockdown of the city. She gave a groan at this. It was heavy handed to do so. They had already subjugated much of the planet. It wasn't until someone said the word Jedi she guessed what that meant.

"Typical. Using a large force of troops to catch a single piece of prey." she grumbled. As she headed away from the group, she was happy to learn that her platoon was to be transferred soon off planet. Her datapad had just received the news and they were slowly preparing to leave while a new rotation came in. They were more of a front line group anyway. The transfer may take up to a month to actualize, but that was time well spent getting prepared for a more real battle.

A small alert showed up on her pad too. Orders to report for special ops. Someone had recommended her to a platoon of the best. Things were looking up. Even if it wasn't the jedi, she was sure and bound to find something worthy of action.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:10 am
While tracking down the Jedi hadn’t been all that easy for Nova in the beginning, finding him now would be impossible. She had managed to lose sight of him as they ran. Assuming he had back tracked and took areas she wasn’t familiar with, the fact of the matter was she had lost.

Frustrated with her lack of acceptable tracking skills she cursed the Force for leading her away from her target. The only question now was what to do. She could either continue to play ‘lets find the Jedi’ which held very little possibility of working out in her favor unless the fates decided to bless her with luck once more. She assumed by now with all the time she had lost that the jedi and his companion, which looked very much like a smuggler or a bounty hunter, had managed to high tail it to the docks and board their ship.

With that in mind she decided perhaps it would be best to leave also. Nothing was left here, and Nova wasn’t sure she wanted to encounter the Lady Nightwind again. With that in mind she headed to the main docking area in the city, with the hopes of smuggling herself onto a ship.

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:38 pm
Danika looked Jian up and down for a moment, noticing the shirt was a bit loose on him. " You don't fill that shirt out enough. " she said. " Considering you're wearing a woman's clothes though, it's not too bad. As long as nobody can recognize your face, I'd say we're good to go. Lead the way. "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:50 am
Jian gave a frown, as he turned and looked towards the Miralian and her failed attempts at seducing the man in front of her. Jian looked at Kira, then to Danika, then to Kira, then back to Danika.

"You're obviously well trained enough to take undercover roles as a seductive person, perhaps you can help us get into the hangar and offworld, no?"  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm
" I'm sure I can find a way to get by some of the guards. " Danika said. " However, in a case like this, I'll need some help. If they're being really determined to prevent anyone from leaving, I doubt seduction alone will get us off the planet. Be prepared to jump in if the need arises. "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

It was a short jaunt to his battlecruiser from the planet's surface, and once aboard, Darth Cinn proceeded to inspect the deployment of his ships and then returned to his studies, hoping to find some clues to the item he sought. His search would not prove as fruitful as he had hoped, though a few interesting passages would require further study. All in all, it was time better spent than pacing the decks waiting for the Republic.

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 pm
Jian rolled his eyes a bit, but sighed and agreed, quietly moving up behind Kira and the guard she was discussing.

(sorry, one liner)  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games