Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto story- anything happens, totally moronic, neverendin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you random?
  Oh yea! ( * pulls you in by the arm* )
  Somtimes ( Hey you're still welcome!)
  Not really but I'm funny! ( You're still good in here!!)
  No I'm 100% serious 24/7 ( Dude what are you doing here? o.0 )
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:32 pm
Bored by the whole thing, Kakashi started throwing french fries into Naruto's Ramen.

Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
" IM FREE!" Gai started to dance, but then he got eaten by the Forth Hokage! ( spoiler: who is Narutos father /spoiler)
Regarding spoiler: No one knows that yet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:53 pm
hey wat was theat for! screamed Naruto to Kakashi's face. which was a really bad idea because Kakashi was

Drunk!!! (yes, again)  

Calm_b4_th_storm

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:14 pm
But then Lee found out, and decided to see who could fight best when they were drunk! So of course when Lee found out he drank A WHOLE CRAPLOAD OF SAKE and alcohol and got in a DRUNKEN FIST that would last more then five months.

So of course, Lee won, then...

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:49 am
...he (Lee) asked Ino to dance with him.
She knew she didn't want to dance with a crazy drunk guy but Chouji kept grinning at her (And Shikamaru... and Asuma...) all lunch.
She felt if she ran off with Lee she could avoid the creepyness...
Sasuke then cried in his emo corner as Ino accepted Lee's offer.

Meanwhile Chouji's evil stares stopped as he passed out into Asuma's bowl of soup.
He was a dead little porker soon after that.

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:34 pm

...But then the flying potato chip of heaven...blah blah blah, came and revived him with it's...Potato Chip-ness!

"I have heard of your good deeds with our...Potato Chips and...respecting the Chips that have fallen down to Earth!" it said.

Then it left and then Chouji was thankful and worshiped the Potato Chip of Heaven...blah blah blah from that day on.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:27 pm
but the Potatoe chip wasnt as saintly as it seamed. it left a chip in Chouji in which it could mind control him with it's awsomeness.
Asuka, who didnt want his food anymore, dodged Shika as hee tried to feed him the rest of the soup. Annoyed by the troubsomeness, Shika  

Reso Miso Soup

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:08 pm
went to the ninja academy so he could teach children to sleep through testsd like he did.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:57 am
Konohamaru complained that this could not be taught.

It was taught by example, I suppose, considering Shikamaru had been sleeping in his own drool on the front desk.
Iruka returned from a very long trip to the bathroom to see his class had been completely of task.
For this, he brought out a giant fan (not quite like Temari's...) and held his arm high.
With keen reflexes, Shikamaru kicked Iruka in the shin while sleeping. surprised

Konohamaru decided from that day on he'd stalk Shikamaru instead of Naruto!
Gasp! surprised

Syndactyly

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:49 pm
than iruka-sensei did the classic throwing of a kunai to make a student wake up...it worked on all the students exept one.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:08 pm
..and that was......The dead fish in the back of the classroom!

@Shikalee: It's not? I heard from somebody in this guild that The Forth Hokage's last name was Uzumaki  

Public Pervert

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:33 am
Shikamaru sighed*atleast I tried*he thought  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:46 am
mean while Chouji ran from restruant to restruant, eating everything he can see, including chairs. This was slightly disturbing because he also ate sinks and drank all the water in Konoha
Sasuke, who was trying to drown his emo self in his bath tub didnt have enough water.. So Sasuke  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:01 pm
Tried to drown himself in root beer, instead. But it was too sticky. So he threw a fit.
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
..and that was......The dead fish in the back of the classroom!

@Shikalee: It's not? I heard from somebody in this guild that The Forth Hokage's last name was Uzumaki
No one knows that to be true. It's a rumor. >>;
Even in all the fact books he's called, "Yondaime Hokage."

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:51 pm
So, in order to make Sasuke stop crying, Hinata brought him to Splish Splash for Ice cream!!  

Public Pervert

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:54 pm
Once she had bought ice cream for sasuke she then shoved it in his face. After shoving the ice cream in his face she then pushed him to the ground and used her byakugan. Once she had done this she used her jyuuken style palm thrust to collapse Sasuke's tenketsu points around his heart. twisted  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games