Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Golden Sarcophagus [General Store] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:57 am
Gonna grab a Nest Ball for new mission to do shortly.

15 - 6 = 9 Snag Coins remaining.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:07 pm
One Spell Tag and five Fairy Gems, merci. (-20 SC)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:11 pm
"Been a while since we've seen each other, hasn't it?" I asked of Nebu, the Golden Sarcophagus's proprietor.

"Indeed! Wonderful to meet you again, my well-to-do friend!" Nebu cheered, never ungrateful for all the god fleshSnag Coins I've spent in his place of business. "What might I sell to you this time?"

"Vivid Scent," I said plainly. "Pretty dicey mission coming up, so it's best to come prepared."

"I couldn't agree more! Just... give me a moment," Nebu offered, slinking into the back room of his shop. With a smirk, I placed the six Snag Coins that the item in question would cost, and they were waiting for him upon his return. "Here you go. Please, feel free to visit my shop once again some time soon."

"If ever I have the need," I smirked, thanking him for the Vivid Scent before stuffing it into my bag and departing.

[Terashi obtained a Vivid Scent that he totally bought before the current Team Mission! (Shh...)]
[Nebu obtained six Snag Coins and that's all that needs to be said! (No, seriously.)]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:27 pm
Before the oncoming battle, birds of a feather and their adoptive son made their way into the store, browsing the many wares that lined the store. At the end of the day, however, they only lay claim to a couple of Great Balls for 14 Snag Coins.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:22 pm
Veronica rushes in to check the rarity of the day, mumbling things to herself and wandering along before deciding to buy the Balm Mushroom. She avoided looking straight at Nebu and her eyes glanced around the other items. "While I'm here..." these words were the only ones that made any audible sense as she pointed to the Ultra Balls and made some quick math in her head. "Three of these and three of the Great balls and one pokeball please." she whispered, counting quickly and handing over 78 SnagCoins. Just as difficult as it was to carry all of the coins, it was difficult to carry all of the items.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:03 am
"It's time, Nebu," I said confidently as I entered the Golden Sarcophagus. "I finally have enough Snag Coins."

I slammed my bounty on the desk. "Three each of Poke Balls, Great Balls, and Ultra Balls, please," I asked loudly. The Confagrigus hybrid was salivating at the mouth at the gleaming gold in a pile. "You too, eh?" Nebu asked, somehow controlling his goldlust as he fumbled through his shelves for the requested items. "Seems like you lot came across quite the windfall."

"It took a lot to get it, so let's hope it's worth it, eh?" I asked with a smirk. "I've been thinking about adding this legendary to my team for some time, and I'm looking forward to the attempt."

"Ah, so that's what they're for. Doing a bit of alchemy, yes? That'll be... ahem... 63... pieces..." Nebu trailed off, getting light-headed at the prospect of that much god flesh.

"It's all there, counted it out beforehand," I told him, spiriting away my purchase. "Pleasure doing business with you, as usual." I added on my way out.

[Terashi obtained the ingredients for a Master Ball! Latias, here he comes!]
[Nebu obtained A LOT of Snag Coins. Don't eat 'em all at once, Nebu!]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 am
Imma snap up dat Destiny Knot. ((81 - 9 = 72 Snag Coins))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:43 pm
Arkelos walks in shaking his bag of snag coins.

"Greetings, I need a Shadow Vaccine please."

Handing over 35 snag coins, "I had 102 snagem coins, i gave you 35, now i have 67 coins left."  

Arkelos

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:50 pm
Arkelos buys a Destiny knot

67-9=58  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:03 am
One Muscle Band. Gonna start giving Held Items more attention. (-10 SC)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:52 pm
Nine snag coins would be delivered in exchange for a Ultra Ball by a Manetric Hybrid.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:01 am
Snapping up 3 Nest Balls for Wren's use during this Arc. He has reasons.

41-18 = 23 Snag Coins left for me.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:42 pm
Arkelos buys 3 Great balls for 21 snag coins and 3 pokeballs for 15

40 coins - 21coins - 15 Coins = 4 coins left  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm
Browsing the various wares for various supplies, I took notice in a rarity display case a writ. A Z-writ to be exact. Something to be capable of allowing a Pokemon to use a Z-move should the time call for it. I still had a pretty hefty disdain over such things, but then I recalled...a long while back, I did get a special kind of Z crystal from traversing the Silver Labyrinth with my Decidueye when it was still a Rowlet, or rather Dartrix as it would have evolved during the struggles of the maze. I'd find out that it was Decidium Z, allowing a Decidueye to unleash the full potential of its ethereal arrows. Without any means to harness the power, the Z-crystal in question was just nothing more than a pretty paper weight at best.

A sigh and on a whim drops the 100 snag coins for the writ. Now it was the matter of figuring out how to use the bloody thing. "...I may have regrets here..." I would only say to myself.

---daily rarity on 06/29/2020---  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200