Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:51 am
Malik had already gotten bored with looking for Seto and was now snooping around in one of the store rooms labled 'Employees Only'. There were a varity of ancient weapons scattered around the room. "Oh! This one's cool!" He picked up an ancient looking spear and began to twirl it. It just so happened that one of the museum staff mombers had walked into the room and yelled "Intruder! Activate the alarm system!" Malik heard him and made a break for the door. While running from the guards, he passed Luna and Mokuba. He managed to get outside and escape the guards. Luckly they hadn't really seen his face, so he walked off to plant the spear he had accidentaly stole in an unsuspecting persons yard.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:50 pm
The alarm system had cut the press conference short and by short it meant there hadn't been one. Seto shuddered at some unconscious sense of something more wrong than a theft.
"The Spear of Destiny! It's been stolen!" Seto heard a guard cry out.
Luna heard the alarm go but she wasn't going anywhere without Seto or Mokuba. Just as she was trying to collect her wits, someone came running by her with something sharp. She shoved Mokuba hard out of the way and pulled back her left arm only to realize that she had gotten a whole lot less of it than she'd thought. She stared dumbly at her shoulder as the blood flowed forth. Recovering something resembling wits, she grabbed the bloody stump to keep pressure on it, which, needless to say, wasn't working well.
"Good lord..." Professor Yoshimori breathed, then called the Japanese equivilant of 911.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:22 pm
Malik was about to set down the spear he had stolen when he noticed that there was blood staining the tip of the blade. "Oh s**t!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:14 pm
((what do you mean with your reguards to mokuba, sorry a little confused sweatdrop )) Mokuba looked shocked as he got to Lunas side." Luna! Are you ok!?" he asked worriedly, of coarse she wasnt ok, but he wanted to be sure the wound wasnt too seirous. He stayed by her side til help came."Luna...thank you.." Mokuba said softly.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:07 am
(( I meant this:
Quote:
Mokuba was somewhat shocked at what he had heard, he never had many gay friends at school. But he remembered she was from America, and they're a lot more people like that. Though shocked, he didnt really mind a bit. He did know some and probably more then he knew people in Japan were gay as well. And he never told anyone, but he had decided he had been bi for a few years now.
))
The emergency services Luna away. They were going to try to reattach the arm she'd lost, but something wasn't right and Seto knew it. Even though the Spear of Destiny was not what Westerners thought it was, it was certainly something to worry about being stolen. It would cut through anything, as it had proved when it hacked through Luna's arm with only a scratch. Whoever had it had better be damned careful.
Seto had let his brother ride with Luna in the ambulance under some pretext or other, it didn't matter to him at this point. He was furiously looking for the spear. Not finding, he assumed someone who didn't know what it was had it, or it wasn't being held.
He turned his attention to something for Luna. Her real arm would never be reattached, and she'd never afford a prosthetic(sp) limb.
~So you're going to build an arm for her?~ The voice laughed inside his head.
~Didn't I tell you to stay quiet?~ Seto asked, sodering one of the circut boards. ~I don't have time for your snide comments.~
~You said something about that, but since this is telepathic, I don't think it gets much more quiet.~ The voice had decided to be condescending for a change.
~Just let me finish this alright? Luna's going to need it.~ Seto was attaching the circutry(sp) to part of the framework. ((He works fast doesn't he? 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:12 pm
"OHMYRAOHMYRAOHMYRA!!" Malik began pacing back and forth, still holding the spear. He seemed to calm down for long enough to look at what he had 'stolen'. His eyes widened. Since his sister worked at the museum, Malik knew about most of the artifacts. The mentally unstable Egyptian thought, 'Oh My Ra!! I stole the friggin' spear of destiny! And i ran into someone with it! They'll be lucky if they don't die! I'm gunna get arrested! And if that happens then Isis will kill me! What the hell am i gonna do now!!?? well...i could always go back to Egypt, then get a job as a traveling musician...' Malik continued to pondered ways to get out of this horrible situation.  

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:20 am
Professor Yoshimori was keeping the museum patrons and his colleagues(sp) undercontrol as best he could. The police made the rounds, questioning everyone. He was begining to worry about Kaiba-san as well as the Western girl that had come with. She would be alright, but if that was the spear he thought it was, she wouldn't have an arm.
Luna had been sedated, but was drifting in and out of consciousness. Her drug clouded mind registered someone with long hair who reminded her of Akira Hirano. She screamed and writhed as best she could while being drugged and then the sedative took over completely. She slept, floating in and out of nightmares from her past.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:47 pm
Mokuba just sat by her side worried as heck. She had just saved him from being harmed, the least he could do was stay by her side til she was awake so he could do anything for he that he could. But for now, sitting here was all he could do for now making him feel a little helpless. He just picked up Lunas hand and stroked it gentally." Youll be ok Luna..." he said in a whisper.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:44 am
Seto got to the hospital at about the same time as the doctors were arguing over why Luna's arm wouldn't reattach. He cleared his throat and waited until one of them noticed just who was waiting impatiently and for what.
"Kaiba-san! Oh my... she's stable, but her arm, we don't know what happened, but it won't go back together... what I mean is it won't- it can't be- We can't sew it back on-" the doctor babbled. Seto rolled his eyes and jammed his hands into his pockets. ((In case you don't know, hands in your pockets mean you aren't paying attention in Japan.))
"I know that. Her arm won't heal. I want you to attach a prosthetic." Seto took a deep, pronounced breath to silence the doctor as he began to babble about cost and produced the mechanical creation from the metal case he was carrying.
"Goodness! Did you build that?" Seto was about to politely offer the man a sign, and then realized that was a Western thing.
"Of course I did, and it's fully operational, but I don't have a medical degree and can't preform surgery myself." The doctor got the idea and hurried back into the operating room.
Seto busied himself with looking for his brother who he found being adored by no less than three female nurses.
"Wow! You must be so lucky!" This one was blonde, and of some sort of mixed descent.
"And brave too! You rode all the way here with her and told us everything we needed to know." Seto had a passing aquaintance(sp) with that girl's father, Yamada something or other...
"And such a little cutie too!" Another tapped him playfully on the nose.
Seto smiled to himself and decided to lean against a convient wall and wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:25 pm
Mokuba was just blushing at the amount of attention he was getting as his cheeks grew sore from the constant pinching. For a few moments he didnt see Seto there, but then eventually his eyes led over to spot him."Oh! Hey Seto."Mokuba greeted sort of in shock.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:59 am
All the nurses immediately blinked and stared. The idea that if they'd had brains he would have been able to hear them explode passed fleetingly through his head.
"I see you've been doing quite fine on your own." Seto smirked at his younger brother whose cheeks had gone bright red, partially from pinching and partially from embarrassment. "But if you're going to have a harem, I'd like to know before hand so I'm not surprised by the foreign women in my house."
The nurses giggled and blushed then all three went their seperate ways. Seto decided he ought to explain Luna to Mokuba. He sat down and sighed.
"Mokuba, you have to be careful of Luna's left arm. I built it because the original wouldn't go back on, but I didn't have time to set the strength parimeters so she won't know her own strength for a little while. Just be careful okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:27 am
Mokuba nodded in agreement. He felt so bad for Luna, having to have a fake arm. He owed a lot to her now because thanks to her, it wasnt him that this happend to. He just continued to sit there worried for her.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:48 pm
Luna hovered out of her clouded state of mind and realized she was lying on a bed. Her first urge was to jump and run, and she squeezed the steel bed rail with her left hand. She heard the sound of metal bending and looked over to see the bed rail crushed in her tight fist. She gaped at what was clearly an optical illusion, then unclamped her hand. The first thing she realized was that there was a slight delay between her thought and her hand's action.
Her worries that she was still asleep were interupted when she noticed Seto in the doorway.

"You're awake I see." Seto noticed the bed. "You've found out about your arm... I'm sorry about that, but I thought you might like one that moved and I didn't have time to set the strength parameters. You'll just need a little training, kind of like physical therapy."
~Oh quit babbling and thank her for saving your brother.~ Seto could almost feel the voice rolling it's eyes.
~Shut up.~ Seto thought quickly. "Luna, do you want to go back to the mansion?"
"Okay..." Luna changed into her clothes, having to stare at her hand to make sure that she didn't rip or bend anything.
"Seto... What if I want to keep my arm this way?" Luna asked.

"What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I mean, what if I want to keep the enhanced strength, you know, let people know I've got it?" She watched Seto's face sour.
"No. Think about it. Everyone would want your attention and they'd all want you to do something, and then there would be the government interest in both of us and-"
"Okay, I get the point! Can we just get out of the hospital?" Luna flashed an angry glare at Seto. She knew she was being selfish, but she wanted to have power for once. Besides, she knew where Akira Hirano was and he was her first order of business.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:56 pm
Mokuba stood up quickly seeing that Luna was awake."Luna..how are you?" Mokuab asked first shocked to see her, but then his voice became more of a caring tone.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:39 pm
"I'm alright." Luna replied, flexing her left arm. "Seto built me a new arm."
She smiled, and followed Seto to the waiting car. She spent a lot of time staring out the window and thinking, giving only monosylabic answers to various questions.
"Seto... Can we talk?" Luna asked when they got back.

"Of course." Seto took Luna to his office. She fidgeted nervously, bending the fingers on her left hand in different directions.
"Seto, I have to leave soon. I've really enjoyed it here, but I have to go. I have personal matters to attend to." Luna closed her eyes and waited.
She didn't wait long. Akira Hirano stepped out of the shadows the curtain created behind Seto's desk.
"You!" Luna cried out. "I'll kill you! I'll-"
Seto grabbed hold of her before she could leap across his desk. He had only cast an illusion with the puzzle's power. He had no idea who she was seeing, but he felt he may have been mistaken in summoning whatever it was.
~No kidding.~ The voice came again, but instead of breaking his concentration, it strengthed it.
~What's she seeing?~
~Her... Heh... personal problem.~ The voice replied.
~And she's the only one who can see it?~ Seto asked.
~Nope. You're the only one who can't. Numb from the brain down you are.~
~I hate you.~
~I know.~ The voice felt like it was smiling, but Seto had more important things to think about, like keeping Luna from hurting something.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games