Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:06 pm
Taking a deep breath Faye sat next to Heather with a smile. "I'll...I'll give it a try." She said with a slightly strained smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 pm
Heather smiled and then again set her hand on Faye's shoulder, squeezing it slightly. "Relax. If you have a wolf, it will be focused on your instincts. Try and focus on your instincts while remaining in control of them." she said softly, using soothing tones.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 pm
Seeming to respond positively to the contact from Heather Faye closed her eyes and let herself go, not holding back her instincts any more her instincts took over. -bite, drink, kill, claim, drink all the blood! tare all the flesh- It was driving her crazy. -drink the light. No! Don't drink the light!- over and over in her mind. -Need him...Need him!- Her eyes opened suddenly their colour a nice golden colour. "I...I...have to see Oburos...I think...I think he...I'm sorry!" She said getting up and racing off to the tent throwing open the cloth door panting hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 pm
Oburos was sleeping quite soundly, his hand having wandered to the cut in the tent, his fingers sticking out of it slightly, feeling the breeze. He didn't even notice the world around him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 pm
Tearing a large hole in the back of the tent Faye picked up the pallet and dragged Oburos into the forest trying to find somewhere the werewolves wouldn't wonder and peak. "Oburos..." Faye said shaking him her tone urgent almost like a moan. Dammit she was fine until Heather made her let out everything she was thinking.

Sean wondered up noticing Faye had dragged a sleeping Oburos into the woods and smirked. "Love...I have a feeling...don't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:39 pm
Oburos stirred once Faye called his name rather urgently. "Whazzgoing on?" he asked, sitting up, but still half-asleep.

Heather giggled, holding her hand over her mouth. "Shh. The girl is discovering herself. We mustn't interrupt her." she whispered, having followed Faye silently only to get distracted by her husband. "I believe things will be quite fine with those two." she said, looking at where Faye disappeared off to with Oburos.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 pm
"Should we have slipped protection in her back pocket?" He asked with a grin. "Discovering herself may involve that." He added

Faye pinned him back to the ground staring at him intently moving over to sit down on him. "I don't know why but I... You..." She leaned down and licked the skin of his neck. to him her skin would feel searingly hot and her heart hammering in her chest. "God you smell so good." Again another lick to his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:55 pm
Oburos blinked and then his eyes widened and he tried to push her off of him. "Um . . . you're not taking another snack off of me." he muttered, frowning, tucking his chin so it was harder to get to his neck.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm
Faye pinned him down to the ground and licked his jaw bone. "Don't want your blood this time." She whispered. "You smell good on a whole other level." A memory flashed and with a smile and moved and gently kissed his lips. It took all her will not to continue kissing him her hands caressed his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:08 pm
Oburos looked very confused and then Faye kissed him and he jerked back, banging his head on the ground. "Um . . . What in the world are you doing?" he asked, not certain what was going on. And it was scaring him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:19 pm
Faye smiled at him for a moment. "Mine." She growled in his ear letting her wolf instincts take over. Her hands continued to rub his shoulders. She kissed his neck now. Her hands moved down to the edge of his shirt at his waist. "Smell so good~."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm
Oburos, his hands now free, quickly pushed Faye off of him and ran back to the wolf camp, nearly running right into Heather. "What the hell did you do to her?!" he shouted before collapsing from running while still suffering from blood loss.

Heather just smiled as she made sure Oburos didn't go down to hard. "I just helped her find her inner wolf. And she wants you. Be flattered." she said with a smile, patting his head, leaving Oburos just as confused as he had been before.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm
Faye feeling totally rejected howled. to Oburos it would sound angry but to the wolves it would sound heart broken and hurt. She felt her body change. Pain erupted from her body then she raced off bashing into every tree she came across.

"Oh dear..." Sean said with a sigh. "Did you just reject her?" He asked more of a statement then a question. "Darling I think you should go after her. If I do she might try to take me on the rebound."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:38 pm
Heather sighed and then changed into her wolf form and went into the forest, going after Faye to try and comfort her. Explain things.

Oburos was kneeling on the ground, trying to get his breath back, but he had jumped at the howl, looking back. "She's never done that before." he muttered, a bit nervous of Faye right now.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:03 pm
Sean sighed. "Oburos." He began. "It's like my mate said. It's her wolf side. Be flattered that she wants you. I mean dude she calls you her light. Sooner or later a part of her was going to take over and take you. Be glad it was the wolf and not the vampire. If it was the vampire she'd have tied you down and bitten you before you realise what had happened." He slapped Oburos on the back. "Still you're one lucky guy. Shame you rejected her. Now she's going to retreat from you and you'll be back to square one."

Faye ran head long for somewhere far away. She'd lost her wolf side long ago now the weight of rejection hung heavily on her tears rolled down her cheeks as she ran and cried. She was so distressed and upset she didn't see until it was too late that she'd run into a trap. She tried to scream but someone covered her mouth. "Hey, hey calm yourself." The accent was vampiric which made her scream and struggle more. The vampire gave her a smell. "Did you get scared and run from your pack little one?" The voice asked already guiding her back toward the camp. "No I can't go back there." Faye sobbed. "He's there..." Her legs gave out and she started sobbing.
"Okay, okay we won't go anywhere until you want to. It's okay calm down." a hand gently stroked her hair. "Heather...You can come out. I will not hurt your pack member. She actually ran into me while I was hunting. Just don't start something. Here little one go to your Alpha-"
"No' my Alpha!" Faye cried. "Her fault! She made me do it! We were fine until you made me do that thing!" Faye gasped and held her heart. Nearby several trees made loud bangs as they exploded into flames. Tears flowed faster now as she sank back to her knees. "We were fine..." She said through sobs. "Now he'll hate me." She looked up at Heather with pure hatred. The vampire seemed to pick up on the context and sighed. "She's someone's Bride... And obviously things in bed went...wrong..." He pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh then he smelt it. Her scent was changing. From wolf to vampire. "Oh god you're her..." He breathed causing Faye to snap her head to look at the vampire and snarled. "No, I'm not saying it's a bad thing I...I don't know what I'm saying." He ranted on a little longer while Faye just continued showed unveiled hatred for everything around her and more trees exploded.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games