Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:47 am
Trivia Question: Answered

Which Were-Item can be obtained from the Walking Dead Grab Bag?

Answer: Bamf the German Shepherd

Winner: buchipeng
Prize: 5,000g or Jackies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 am
Kangit

Well, I could make it bigger. (Edits again)

That's better. xd
And once again, thank you. emotion_kirakira  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 am
buchipeng
Kangit

That's better. xd

You're welcome. Yeah, I thought the note I put at the bottom would only be useful to those who were really curious. I don't know. cat_xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:54 am
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit

That's better. xd

You're welcome. Yeah, I thought the note I put at the bottom would only be useful to those who were really curious. I don't know. cat_xp

Well, those who paid enough attention would notice it no matter how small it is, and if they're really curious they would do what I did, cause I was curious about what the text was. 3nodding  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:57 am
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit

That's better. xd

Well, those who paid enough attention would notice it no matter how small it is, and if they're really curious they would do what I did, cause I was curious about what the text was. 3nodding

That's what I thought. cat_smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:57 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

It's Bamf the german shepherd. emotion_awesome  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 am
Kangit
buchipeng

And you were right. xd
Is it late where you are? Cause if you're going to sleep I'm going to stop answering the questions so other members can see them. (Cause I've been greedy enough.) emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:02 am
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

And you were right. xd
Is it late where you are? Cause if you're going to sleep I'm going to stop answering the questions so other members can see them. (Cause I've been greedy enough.) emotion_yatta

(Checks clock) 1:00 AM. cat_surprised

I stay up too late. cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 am
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

cat_surprised

So... speedy... cat_razz
What prize do you want?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:08 am
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

And you were right. xd

We're the same. cat_rofl
I was up til 4am last night. (That's the reason why I'm not a morning person. ) xd
Alright then, I'm going to stop answering your trivia questions... for now. emotion_awesome  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:09 am
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

cat_surprised

So... speedy... cat_razz
What prize do you want?

Well, that's buchi for you. cool
May I please have the gold? emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 am
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

cat_surprised

So... speedy... cat_razz
What prize do you want?

Well, that's buchi for you. cool
May I please have the gold? emotion_dowant

Yep. cat_3nodding

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

And you were right. xd

We're the same. cat_rofl
I was up til 4am last night. (That's the reason why I'm not a morning person. ) xd
Alright then, I'm going to stop answering your trivia questions... for now. emotion_awesome

Yeah, but according to the times I wrote down (checks cell phone), I've been consistently going to bed past 3:00 AM for over a week (with the exception of yesterday). cat_stressed  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 am
Kangit

Yeah, but according to the times I wrote down (checks cell phone), I've been consistently going to bed past 3:00 AM for over a week (with the exception of yesterday). cat_stressed

I sense a combo breaker! pirate
You write down the time you sleep every night? eek By the time I go to sleep I just plop down straight on my pillow and don't have time for anything else (except checking my phone for messages xd )
But then, what time do you wake up?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:32 am
buchipeng
Kangit

You write down the time you sleep every night? eek By the time I go to sleep I just plop down straight on my pillow and don't have time for anything else (except checking my phone for messages xd )

I was curious what time I was getting to bed (plus my stepdad likes to ask "What time did you go to bed?", and I never remember). I'm pretty awake at night, so I can remember to do stuff like write it down (only in my phone, though, because it would feel wasteful on paper). But apparently, even if I go to bed earlier, I still wake up between 1-3 PM if I don't set an alarm clock, so... cat_sweatdrop

Anyway, I should probably write the next question, then go to bed. cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:37 am
Kangit
buchipeng

I was curious what time I was getting to bed (plus my stepdad likes to ask "What time did you go to bed?", and I never remember). I'm pretty awake at night, so I can remember to do stuff like write it down (only in my phone, though, because it would feel wasteful on paper). But apparently, even if I go to bed earlier, I still wake up between 1-3 PM if I don't set an alarm clock, so... cat_sweatdrop

Anyway, I should probably write the next question, then go to bed. cat_smile

Really? I feel really groggy if I wake up at noon, so I do my best to wake up before 12nn. xd I can see its not the same for you though. And writing it down on paper takes more effort too aside from wasting the paper you're writing on. 3nodding

Okay, good luck with the question and good night! I promise I won't lay my hands on it. emotion_yatta  
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games