Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm
Heather looked shocked that Loki got tackled out of her arms and then stood up and went back up to her room, completely blanked out.
Loki blinked and went back into his silent phase. He mewed out, feeling uncomfortable. He wanted Peta or Heather . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:07 pm
Peta gave a sigh and picked up the poor Loki and held him. "Close you shouldn't do that Narla." She growled then went after Heather stopping her in her tracks and pushed Loki into her arms. "Stop this. It was just a little shock nothing ot be afraid of." Peta growled using her mother knows best growl.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:28 pm
Heather blinked when Loki was given to her and she smiled softly, holding him close, purring softly. Her mind was elsewhere, but she was comforted by Loki.
Loki looked up at Heather and noticed that she was blank again and reached up and licked her cheek, trying to snap her out of it. He then sighed and looked at Peta. "She can't hear you right now." he murmured, hugging the purple neko, wishing he could help his surrogate mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:42 am
Mish moved from foot to foot hovering around Jenna. He didn't know why but he felt like he shouldn't leave the poor thing alone. Jason looked on edge and Peta had left in a huff. Everyone was scrambling around in a panic. He couldn't imagine why though. He'd taken care if the loose ends. Well... Most of them. He looked down at the pregnant Neko and her kitten. He rubbed his temples and looked around. That purple one went running too...She was weird. So was Seamus...cat in a hand basket the lot of them.

"Come kids we have to hurry. Pack everything you can get your hands on that won't fall on you." Peta said stuffing clothes in boxes as others stuffed kitchen ware and entertainment gear everything. Most of it had been put into shippinf containers which were already on their way to the island. The banks had been notified and thankfully the money Jason had from all the other masters were in a charity which went in to his mansion because his mansion was the neko safe house. Even though it was all iron solid and no one could hack his accounts he wanted to get the nekos to safety while he sorted everything out. And the best part. None but a very select few knew where the island was.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:16 am
Jenna looked around at all the scurrying going on. She rubbed her swollen belly, trying to keep the panicked atmosphere from affecting her. She crouched down next to her daughter and the other neko near here. "Narla, who's your friend?" she asked, smiling at the other kitten. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but she didn't particularly feel like sitting on that couch anymore . . . besides, she grew a bit nervous whenever she was away from her daughter.

Heather snapped out of it, once some part of her noticed the packing going on. "What's going on?" she asked. This was new. She had to be awake so she could adapt to it. It was the first time her defense mechanism had actually kicked her out of the blank state.

Loki hugged Heather. "We're moving. I think. Cause Mr Jason is worried about us." he tried explaining what he had been able to pick up. Grown ups were silly. They thought that just because he was a kid, he didn't understand what was going on. But they were wrong. His mind was always moving and he was very good at judging the situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:50 am
"Mish!" Narla keened. "But he look like blanket." She pawed at the blanket. "I wanna see but he won't let me." She pouted. "Mama. . . Will he let you?"

Jason walked to Heather and smiled softly. "Glad to have you back. We need your help to get the other's ready for transfer. The fake fur is hitting the shelves here so hopefully they'll stop hurting you. . .If not I can come back and. . . fix it again. . ." He was perfectly calm no hint of panic in him at all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:03 am
Heather frowned. "Transfer to where?" she asked, but it wasn't a defensive question . . . no instead it was . . . a rather curious tone.

Jenna lightly smacked her daughter's hand to keep it from pawing at the blanket. "Now, now, I'm sure if he wanted us to see, he wouldn't wear the blanket." she said before scooping up her daughter and, with some difficulty, stood up, holding the kitten on her hip. "I'm sorry if she's bothered you. She's just . . . well . . . you know how young kittens are." she said, laughing a bit, trying to ease any discomfort Narla might have caused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:17 am
Misha smiled in the blanket. "The blanket is to protect my body." He said. "The air hurts the skin. It's not like I want to be hidden."

The other nekos stared in shock. The had no idea he could even still speak. "You kitten was great." He said again. "She's not a bother she's nice."

Jason smiled. "To the large Island I own for all the neko's too keep them safe." He said.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:31 am
Jenna smiled. "Thank you. And is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?" she asked, her motherly instincts kicking into overdrive.

Heather blinked. "An island?" she asked, seeming both skeptical and curious at the same time. Then she shook her head. "Well, what is it you want me to do?" she asked, actually looking for some instruction. She had been a slave all her life. It felt weird not having someone telling her what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:30 am
Mish smiled but it couldn't be seen. "Be my lady?" He asked boldly. "I can look after you. . .Jason's come up with this cream that will help me move without pain and be in the light and the air. If not I can still protect you."

Narla smiled a little. "He's nice mama."

Jason thought about it. "Well you seem good with kids, can you help the mothers keep the kids calm so they can get the kids to the cars so we can get out?" He asked giving her the option if she wanted to do something else.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:00 pm
Jenna blushed and then shushed her daughter quickly. She then smiled, rather sadly at the other neko. "I'm . . . I'm sorry. But . . ." she looked at her kitten and placed a hand on her belly. "Their father passed only a few months ago." she said, eyes watering with tears. "I am not ready to move on yet. It is . . . sweet of you to offer though." she said softly.

Heather nodded. "I can do that." she said smiling before looking to Loki. "How about it? Shall we go meet the other kids?" she asked the brown kitten.

Loki made a face, but nodded. He was really quite shy around other kittens. He'd gotten used to Freya, but it was mostly because Peta had been very kind and motherly to him. But other than Freya . . . he didn't know how to deal with other kittens.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:54 pm
Freya pounced on Loki without warning. She just dropped from somewhere and tumbled with him using her influence to barrel into the group of Kits panicking and felt them all join in the big wrestling.

Narla hid behind her mother as the other kits had a mass wrestling match and flew into the blankets that hid Mish.

Mish gave a chuckle. "Okay. Thankfully for us in this house, Jason doesn't pair us up, he wants us to find our own mates. And. . . I want you. But I'll wait. . ." The blanket moved and his deep blue eyes glowed a little. "Also, Narla is grooming my leg and it hurts."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 am
Jenna smiled, glad that the other was so understanding, but frowned when he mentioned that Narla was hurting him. "Narla, come out from there. You're hurting the poor man." she scolded, feeling guilty that her daughter was hurting the other.

Loki yelped and suddenly the sound of rather loud yowl could be heard coming from the pile of kits.

Heather's eyes widened and she was quick to try and wade through the pile of kittens. "Calm down everyone. Just calm down." her voice was even and soothing, trying to soothe the panicked bundle of wrestling kittens.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:34 am
Narla whined softly and moved out of the blankets. "But there are people out there I don't know mummy." She whined.

Mish gave a chuckle. "Well you can hide in here but don't groom me or anything like that okay?"

Narla pouted. "Mama his skin feels real funny. . ."

Freya helped best she could. Biting, kicking and scratching until it was just her and Loki left. "Sorry. . ." She said.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:15 am
Jenna sighed. "Narla, I'll protect you. It's what mummy's do remember?" she said softly. "As for Mish's skin . . . Well . . . he said it was quite sensitive. Let's leave it alone for now, shall we?" she said, starting to understand what had happened to Mish, but still trying to shield her daughter from that knowledge.

Loki had frozen and his fur was standing straight on end, his eyes wide and wild. It was too much! He hadn't been ready to deal with so many other kittens at once. Especially not panicked ones.

Heather found Loki and Freya quickly once the crowd parted around them. "Loki!" she exclaimed, the relief quite obvious in her voice. She made her way over to the other and scooped the boy up, the brown neko clinging close to his mother figure. "There, there . . . it's okay. A little too much excitement huh?" she said, rubbing his back soothingly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff