Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:53 pm
Hello everyone, I am Acidman. I reallly have no idea what else to say...um...I draw you cause I do that when im bored. if you get a random drawing...ENJOY lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:01 pm
Acidman
Hello everyone, I am Acidman. I reallly have no idea what else to say...um...I draw you cause I do that when im bored. if you get a random drawing...ENJOY lol

Welcome, Acidman. An artist heart you can check out the Art thread, and can't wait to see your drawings~!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Acidman

Welcome, Acidman. An artist heart you can check out the Art thread, and can't wait to see your drawings~!

welp took your suggestion and did so. Hope yall enjoy  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:38 pm
Idk if I've introduced myself here yet. Since a lot of random guild invites are getting into my system. e___e I can't remember which is which.

Hi! I'm Arzen Claire, and I got a random invite and accepted it. I'll make this short and sweet, hurr. 8D I'm 13, an RPer of both hetero and yaoi, loves both fantasy and reality, hates cheesy romances. I <3 books. Really, really love them. Book-reading is probably the only decent talent I have, so let me boast about it, since I don't have any other talents to boast about! Haha. xD I can read a novel in just an hour. emotion_dowant

I love pencils. Don't judge me. emotion_c8

arzenpai

Timid Lunatic

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 pm
Arzen Claire
Idk if I've introduced myself here yet. Since a lot of random guild invites are getting into my system. e___e I can't remember which is which.

Hi! I'm Arzen Claire, and I got a random invite and accepted it. I'll make this short and sweet, hurr. 8D I'm 13, an RPer of both hetero and yaoi, loves both fantasy and reality, hates cheesy romances. I <3 books. Really, really love them. Book-reading is probably the only decent talent I have, so let me boast about it, since I don't have any other talents to boast about! Haha. xD I can read a novel in just an hour. emotion_dowant

Hello Arzen, nice to have you here. Don't worry, this was your first introduction here.

Did I just hear you say that you love books and hate cheesy romance ? biggrin Wow. Now I have to say, you and I have quite a lot in common. wink And trust me on this, finishing a book in one hour is a talent worth being boasted about. Heck, I'd say you don't need any other talent.

We could have a nice, cozy discussion on books some day if you want. And believe me, I know at least ten other people here who love books as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:52 am
Hey.... I'm Claivern and I'm always awkward at introductions...

I like to think I'm an average RPer and not too bad at keeping track of things. Although, quoting me does help because I to sometimes over-engage myself sweatdrop

Umm... What else....

I like Fantasy a bit more the Reality, but I'm up for either. I don't like sappy romance, but I'm not totally against love in an RP, so long as it's not cheesy. I like kicking butt in RPs a lot too... But that's optional... And I occasionally make my own RPs, but not very often...

Yeah... I guess that about sums me up....

Gah! I'm so awkward sweatdrop XP

Claivern

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 am
Claivern
Hey.... I'm Claivern and I'm always awkward at introductions...

I like to think I'm an average RPer and not too bad at keeping track of things. Although, quoting me does help because I to sometimes over-engage myself sweatdrop

Umm... What else....

I like Fantasy a bit more the Reality, but I'm up for either. I don't like sappy romance, but I'm not totally against love in an RP, so long as it's not cheesy. I like kicking butt in RPs a lot too... But that's optional... And I occasionally make my own RPs, but not very often...

Yeah... I guess that about sums me up....

Gah! I'm so awkward sweatdrop XP

Welcome Claivern! I think the whole SD gang is here, or at least most of them ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:33 am
Vruez
Hello Arzen, nice to have you here. Don't worry, this was your first introduction here.

Did I just hear you say that you love books and hate cheesy romance ? biggrin Wow. Now I have to say, you and I have quite a lot in common. wink And trust me on this, finishing a book in one hour is a talent worth being boasted about. Heck, I'd say you don't need any other talent.

We could have a nice, cozy discussion on books some day if you want. And believe me, I know at least ten other people here who love books as well.

Ooh, a lengthy reply/welcome. Me gusta. 8D

Haha, thanks! I always get teased by my friends whenever I walk around with my nose buried in a book, and it just puts me on edge whenever they do that. >___>'''

Well, I guess i better hunt those people down then. 8D And I swear that I will. //laughs maniacally I shall send a PM to you right now and initiate that conversation you oh-so-amazingly suggested. o/

arzenpai

Timid Lunatic

CicadaGhost

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:59 pm
Arzen Claire

THIS^

Aaaaaanyways, hi, I'm new here too ^^ I go by any name you want to call me; Yosei, Kuga, Lilly(my name on most sites), etc. etc.. I don't care razz

But, I love fantasy RPs the most, and romance the least(well, the really intense kind... >.<). I also don't really like master/slave... at all...

But, other than those, I'm open for just about anything! Just let me know if you'd like to set an RP up!

Also, I'm an artist, so you might be seeing some of my works X3

Well, I think that's it for now! =^.^=

OWAIT

Just a note... I tend to be a Lit+ RPer, but I'm willing to RP with all levels. Just don't feel overwhelmed if I send you an essay of a reply; I don't expect it back X3  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 pm
yoseikuga
Arzen Claire

THIS^

Aaaaaanyways, hi, I'm new here too ^^ I go by any name you want to call me; Yosei, Kuga, Lilly(my name on most sites), etc. etc.. I don't care razz

But, I love fantasy RPs the most, and romance the least(well, the really intense kind... >.<). I also don't really like master/slave... at all...

But, other than those, I'm open for just about anything! Just let me know if you'd like to set an RP up!

OWAIT

Just a note... I tend to be a Lit+ RPer, but I'm willing to RP with all levels. Just don't feel overwhelmed if I send you an essay of a reply; I don't expect it back X3

Heyhey, welcome! Looking forward to Literate+ rp-ing with you, since I'm big on Fantasy roleplays too! I'm an aspirign artist too, so sounds like we have a whole lot in common. I just bet that you're better than me :3.  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 pm
Arzen Claire
Vruez

Ooh, a lengthy reply/welcome. Me gusta. 8D

Haha, thanks! I always get teased by my friends whenever I walk around with my nose buried in a book, and it just puts me on edge whenever they do that. >___>'''

Well, I guess i better hunt those people down then. 8D And I swear that I will. //laughs maniacally I shall send a PM to you right now and initiate that conversation you oh-so-amazingly suggested. o/

You're welcome to do that. I already liked your choice of books biggrin
If it's any help, I could give you the other people who love books around here. The captain for one is a grand contender.

Oh, I sent you a long pm about books biggrin I guess I got carried away a little. I tend to ramble.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:15 am
yoseikuga
Arzen Claire

THIS^

OWAIT

Woww. biggrin

Just go to our art thread and dont be shy. Just SHOW OFF.
That's great. We do have a lit/adv. lit sub-forum but it hasn't been kick-started yet, so to speak. Feel free to start a roleplay there or join anyone, as we have a small group of lit-adv.lit people here, and as you know, the more the merrier.

Would be great to see some mutual exchange of essays :3 It's been long since I had a text-wall for a reply. :3  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

CicadaGhost

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
yoseikuga
Arzen Claire

THIS^

OWAIT

Heyhey, welcome! Looking forward to Literate+ rp-ing with you, since I'm big on Fantasy roleplays too! I'm an aspirign artist too, so sounds like we have a whole lot in common. I just bet that you're better than me :3.

What makes you think that? Only time will tell who is greater *insert dramatic voice here*

Can't wait to RP, though! It's been a while since I've found a good site for general roleplay... Most of them are either extremely strict, have way too many members, or are only focused on one subject XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 pm
Vruez
yoseikuga
Arzen Claire

THIS^

OWAIT

Woww. biggrin

Just go to our art thread and dont be shy. Just SHOW OFF.
That's great. We do have a lit/adv. lit sub-forum but it hasn't been kick-started yet, so to speak. Feel free to start a roleplay there or join anyone, as we have a small group of lit-adv.lit people here, and as you know, the more the merrier.

Would be great to see some mutual exchange of essays :3 It's been long since I had a text-wall for a reply. :3

I SHALL GO SHOW OFF > biggrin

Sounds good! It is fun to have a lot of people, but I think it's funnest if you start from the beginning and get to know everyone before the masses come... Less information overload~

Yay for text walls! Glad to know that there are some other essay RPers here; I'm not alone! (for once... Ehehe ^^ wink  

CicadaGhost

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:13 pm
Hello everyone, My name is Amalia, or better known around Gaia as Breezeheart. I love to roleplay, through my many years of doing the deed I have amassed a bit of a talent and a passion for it and I try my best to keep up with my partners and do the best that I can, but I digress.

My preferences when roleplaying with a partner is a partner that can keep the roleplay interesting with their words and descriptions. I'm not asking for a book each post, even two or three sentences can speak volumes when the right person speaks them.

I can roleplay in a multitude of ways, I prefer romantic settings though with the right person but I'm also not afraid to give it my all in a battle scenario, give me a call if you ever need someone to fill a spot in your roleplay. I shall try my very best to please.

I also come with my own ideas, amazing, colorful and powerful ideas, if you wish to test their relevance, take me up on my promise and become my roleplay partner?

I hope I've classified myself as a roleplayer, become my friend if you wish, roleplay with me please, I truly wish to hear from all of you, and thank you for reading too. smile

Signed....

User Image  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games