• Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle slept as if he were in his grave, he was so tired. Outside the window, though, other events were taking place.
Not directly outside the window, but back where they were. The police were looking into the death of that kid. They hadn't found Kyle and the others guilty yet, but they were primary suspects, considering their dissapearence. Hell, they didn't even know what had happened yet, not exactly.
All they knew was that it was manslaughter, wether intentional or not was a whole other story.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:49 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey stared at herself in the water and messed with her dripping hair. In order to wash off her makeup Aubrey deided just to get all the way into the pool. As she stared at her reflection the scar on her face from the night Miranda's brother had cut her with a broken bottle caught her undivided attention. The scar ran from the left corner of her ear to just below her left ear. Getting out of the pool Aubrey wrapped herself in her towl and grabbed her stuff. Not caring if the front clerk show her Aubrey just walk past him. But what caught her attention were the cops the roamed the hallways and the fact that she had overheard them talking about the case. Feeling her breathing getting quicker Aubrey did everything but run back to the room. "Kyle there are cops here! There talking about what happened at the party!" Aubrey exclaimed with an urgent whisper so she wasn't yelling. Instictively her hand went to her face to cover the scar, since she'd never let it show, while she tried to wake up Kyle.

{O.O.C:}

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:18 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle grunted. "Yeah? That sucks."
He rolled onto his other side and fell back asleep. Before she could even protest he mumbled an explanation into the cushion.
"There isn't much we can do about it tonight. It would be awfully suspisiously if four kids who look vaguely like the ones those cops are looking for suddenly leave their room after only half the night is out, taking off in a truck that matches a description of one they're looking for."
Kyle rolled back over. "They aren't going to break down the door in the middle of the night and question us. We can leave early tomorrow. Just try to get some sleep for now."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:27 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

With a sigh Aubrey changed into her pajamas and climbed into one of the beds. She layed there for a while but ffind couldn't sleep. At some point so she found herself drawing on the little desk that was in the room. When she was done she examined the black flower for a while then looked over at Kyle. "Scoot over," she said before crawling onto the couch next to him but yet that still didn't help her sleep. So Aubrey decided to just lay there until it was time to leave.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:16 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle grunted with reluctance but scooted over anyway, too tired to argue.
He quickly fell back asleep, off to the land of Nod.
His dreams were wierd. It started off with him standing in a school alone. Wait, not alone. A teacher strolled down the hallway.
"Mr. Ulsbane, please go to the office and see the principal," she said.
"Why?" Kyle asked uncertainly.
The teacher looked hard at him. "We know what it is you did, Mr. Ulsbane. Go."
And suddenly he was facing the principal.
"Ah, Kyle! Thank you for coming down! What's troubling you?"
"I did something horrible... Now my friends are paying for it along with me."
"Did you mean to do what you did?"
"Does it matter?"
"Of course."
"This is a dream, isn't it?" Kyle asked, suspicious.
"Probably."
Kyle shook his head. "Then it's too bad. I'm making all this up to comfort my self... Pathetic."
And then he woke up.
As soon as he was awake he glanced at the clock. 5, on the dot.
"Everybody up!" he called out softly. "Get packed, get going!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:26 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Some time during the night Aubrey had fallen asleep even though she was just barely on the couch. Holding onto Kyle's shirt, Aubrey went through her usual nightmare. The funny thing was, as soon as she opened her eyes Aubrey could never remember what the nightmare was. At the sudden sound of Kyle's voice Aubrey let go of him and fell off the couch with an audible thud. "Warning next time," she said before getting up and going into the bathroom with a handfull of clothes. Coming out of the bathroom a different outfit then packed her pajamas. "Kay, I'm ready to go," Aubrey said groggily.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:30 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Everyone else? Ready? Set? Go!"
Needless to say, Kyle was a morning person.
They encountered no cops as they left and packed up the car. Twenty minutes later they were checked out and zooming down the highway again, Kyle with the radio up bouncing along to the radio.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:51 pm
Griffith stumbled out of the bed and quickly changed clothes.
He jumped into the car and sat quietly, not completely awake.

[OOC: Sorry I haven't been active guys... My life sucks right now...]  

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:52 pm
quote="Japanesestarfire"]
heather030595

Blackcat6349

As they drove down the highway Aubrey had an angry look on her face. She hated morning and she hated people telling her what to do in the morning. Normally if this had been her mom Aubrey probably would of yelled at her or thrown something at her. But these people weren't her mom they were her friends. "Kyle, how come you don't seem to have a girlfriend? We've all dated and stuff but we never hear about you having a girlfriend," Abrey asked. She wasn't sure why the question had popped into her head but she figured it was because she was so tired.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:15 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle laughed. "I thought we discussed this earlier? I can't tie myself down to one girl when every girl that sees me falls instantly in love. You girls were given the immunity drug."  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Have you ever actually been in love?" Aubrey asked, her tone indicating that she was obviously tired. Aubrey moved so she was laying sidewas and played with the hem of her dress. Rsting her heels on the window Aubrey stared at the roof and waited for Kyle to answer her ridiculous question.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Hell no!" Kyle said, rolling his eyes and laughing a little. "Hey, grab the GPS and find a place for breakfast, I'm starving."
He frowned at the confusing road signs. Exit right to get to the city, exit second right to get to a town. Go straight and go straight through the middle of nowhere, make a U-turn to go back to wherever they were before. McDonalds here, Perkins over there. A whole brigade of pointless information fighting for limited attention. Very annoying.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:50 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Its not so bad. I was in love once, or at least I thought I was in love. I was a kid so I still had no idea what love was. I still don't," Aubrey babbled as she did what she told. After putting in all their information Aubrey handed the GPS to Kyle then resumed stating at the roof and messing with her dress.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:00 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Gracias, señorita," Kyle said, setting the GPS on the dashboard. "And who was that lucky guy you had a crush on?"  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:09 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Welcome," she said sleepily. She thought about not answering his question but she so tired she didn't have time to rethink it. "You," Aubrey said in between a yawn and fell sleep without another word.

A little while later Aubrey woke up feeling refreshed and alive. "I'm hungry," she said then remembered there was food in the back seat. Reaching back she grabbed the pretzels and munched on them happily.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas