Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:10 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

"Oh sorry about that." she said pausing. Azalea looked on up and saw the sun setting. They were getting close a few more jumps and they'd be there in no time. Azalea began to make her way up as Inferno began to catch up she made it to the entrance and saw people packing up stuff. She found an inn and pointed towards it. "Hey we can stay there tonight," she said to Inferno.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 pm
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

At last, they could rest in a inn but something was off really, people was packing but why?. " wounder why people are packing?. " Inferno didnt really get out much as her old master didnt let her go outside with out being by his side. So inferno never did understand other race.
Inferno stayed close to azalea just to make sure no thife going to attack or anything like that. You never know what could happy if you let your open. " if there a fire place i be happy to sleep inside it. " inferno said with a smile on her face.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

"Oh their just packing up their shops and supplies. It's almost night so they're getting ready to go on home." she said as she began walking towards the inn. Upon entering in the living space area which was the very first floor there was a huge fire place. The fire was roaring and the heat spread all around the room. Azalea felt the warmth on her skin which gave her a shiver but then got used to the heat in a matter of minutes. She walked on up to the check up desk and found the owner of the inn. "A room for me and my friend please." she asked. The woman at the desk held her hand out for the money which Azalea gladly paid her. She got the keys and walked back towards Inferno. "Alright, I got our room. Would you like to stay by the fire before heading up?" she asked her.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

"This is me being pleasant." Nyx replied, looking straight ahead as he walked beside her. She stopped suddenly and turned to him. "And what, exactly, do I need your help for?!" she said angrily, glaring at him ferociously. "You're the one that spontaneously combusts every ten minutes, and yet still tries to deny the fact that you're NOT NORMAL! At least I can accept the fact that I'm a villain, instead of trying to be the HERO ALL THE TIME!" Nyx clenched her fists and stared into his eyes as shadows swarmed behind her. Her eyes seemed to pulse black for a fraction of a second, as she grabbed her daggers from her waist and threw it over his shoulder, pinning a running rabbit to a tree behind him. Nyx held his gaze for a while before pushing past him and picking up her prey. "If my acquaintances want to eat, I'll be back at camp..." she muttered, turning to go.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

Claivern

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:48 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno went right to the fire place when azalea went to get rooms but then turned around to look at azalea " oh hun!.. no, no its okie. you didnt have to get me a room, when i said i could sleep in the fire place i really ment it, fire spirit love to sleep in very hot place and i can sleep inside the fire " Inferno said with a smile before going inside the fire place. The hot fire been doing for a long time, she could feel how long it has been going and by that feel this fire is going to keep going untell the morning and that was perfect " im fine. get the money back for the other room. i meet you in the morning " Inferno said yawning lightly, the fire was perfect and hot that all of her cuts that was left was slowly done.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

"Oh ok." she said tilting her head. Azalea went back and got her money from the extra room. The owner was looking at Inferno a bit weird until Azalea explained everything to her. "Goodnight Inferno." she said going into the room. She placed her stuff beside her bed and went to sleep.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno sleeped like a baby in the fire place, sure she opened her eyes now and then as people walked passed giving inferno funny looks but it didnt bother her, she was just happy that she going to feel better in the morning.

Slowly opening her eyes the flame from the fire was out and thats what woke inferno " good mor... " Inferno signed because she used to waking up in her master's fire place and saying good morning to him but this is different now.
Inferno slowly got out of the fire place and streched her arms. Inferno sat back down on the floor as the owner didnt like inferno getting close to any sofa or anything to that matter. " and this is why people hates fire spirit " Inferno though to herself as she waited for Azalea to wake up.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:01 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea woke up and had a good stretch. She sat up and went into the bathroom to wash up her face. She took all of her stuff because she didn't trust people with her things. She went on downstairs and saw Inferno already awake."Good Morning Inferno." she said with a cheery smile on her face. Azalea walked on near the front entrance. "Let's go get something to eat. And when I mean eat I mean hunt." she said smiling. Azalea walked on outside and smelled the fresh hair. The air was no longer humid unless it rained, but today was a bright and sunny day. "I heard there were wild boars in the forest. We can catch some and sell their meat to make a few money." she said walking onto the a second into the forest.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 am

User Image

User Image

smileing lightly at azalea as she came down from her room, azalea though about hunting some boars to get some money out of it and that was really a good idea as azalea needs the money for herself. Inferno not really bothered about getting money, as long there some food and a fire place to sleep in she find mind.
Walking to azalea " thats a great plan " Inferno said as she opened this door for azalea so she could walk out of the inn. " but we need to find someone that would buy the boar frist. dont want to walk around for a long time, trying to find a person that needs them, you know " inferno was right but its up too azalea if she wanted to hunt frist and find the person that might want the boars later.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea nodded. "Don't worry. This town is known for selling and buying meat." she said as she took out her Mare Bow. She crept around for a at least 30 minutes. She spotted a wild boar eating on a bush. She hid behind a tree and placed her finger over her lips letting Inferno to keep quiet. She made another motion with her hand for Inferno to stay in her place and crept closer towards the boar. She kept silent and her movements were invisible. She readied her bow and began to pull the string. A blue light began to shimmer as she pulled onto the string. An arrow formed from ice with a sharp tip was floating waiting to be shot. She closed her left eyes as her right was kept open for accuracy. The boar still has no knowledge that Azalea is soon about to shoot.

Azalea let out a deep breath and shot her frozen arrow. With high speed it shot into the boar but it wasn't enough for an instant kill. The boar began to run with the ice arrow still lodged inside of it's body. Azalea ran after it and with a wave of her hand the ground began to freeze and trapping the boar into an icy trap. The boar squealed to get out as it bled to death. Azalea waited for it to die and unfroze the land. She dragged the boar back to up a bit. "One down, two more to go!" she said smiling at Inferno.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:56 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno watched everything that azalea had done and she was an amzing hunter but inferno she more of a punch and smash person.
When azalea was done inferno came out from hiding " you make hunting look easy azalea " She said smiling a little bit. Inferno looked around, if there was one boar there could be another one close by. " i call if a find another one, be easy if we split up " Inferno said as she started to wounder about the forest making sure she not done too far in the forest or she might lose herself in the forest and cant come back to the litte village.

Felt like forever and Azalea might had found two more boars already, inferno just wanted to show to azalea that she can be strong, she can hunt and all them things. Inferno just didnt want to let azalea down. After looking a little bit more she found one! but it was only a baby, it was cute, plus it would not had much meat on it anyways but before she could turn around and walk away there was this big rawr comeing right in frant of inferno. It was in the shadows untell its big feet step came out and showed itself. " holy... momma!... boar.... " Inferno said as it was the bee's all over again but this time, inferno was ready for a fight " alright mother boar, bring it on " Inferno said with a smiled as her hands berst out of flames, the mother boar hit inferno frist but with a punch of inferno the mother boar flyed back hitting a tree.
It felt like a good fight but with the last punch of inferno's fire punch, hitting the mother boar down to the ground, you could feel the ground shiver under the feet. " sorry but i win " inferno said as she took her breath but she felt bad about the baby boar and though maybe someone in the village might want it for a pet, so inferno picked up the dead mother boar that was even bigger than inferno herself, placing the mother boar on her shoulder the gently picked up the baby boar and placing it under her arm. " Azalea?! " Inferno started to call out as she wanted to show the big a** mother boar she got.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:19 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea nodded her head as she went around to find a river. She didn't see a boar anywhere in sight. Not to long she felt the earth shook beneath her feet. She wondered what it was. Was it Inferno? "I hope she's ok." she thought. As she turned around she found something more troubling then a boar. As she looked up she saw that an enormous boar was standing before her. She backed away real quick and then heard her name being called. "This could be bad..." she whispered to herself. Make the wrong move and Azalea could regret it. She was in a bent down position where her left hand was being brushed gently by the water and her Mare Bow was gripped behind her back. She kept her eyes locked with the boars. The boar snorted and growled towards Azalea and made the first move. It's a puff of hot air came out of the boar's snout. "This must be the one I've been hearing about in the village." she thought as her eyes were locked with the boars. A boar larger then a bear and here it is right before her eyes, Azalea backed away but the boar stepped closer with every step back she made. She quickly jumped and froze part of the river trapping the boar hopefully giving her enough time to escape. She picked up the boar she caught earlier and ran with it under her arm. The boar broke free in a matter of minutes and began running after Azalea. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm to young to die!" she said running for her life.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 am

User Image

User Image

Walking along the wet grass, calling out azalea name as she as getting a little worried. Inferno called one more before hearing a really big cry. " Azalea! " Inferno said as she was running to where she hear azalea. It was not far and when inferno got her eyes in site of azalea, inferno dropped the dead boar she just killed but with the baby still under her arms. Inferno's feet was even more on fire than her normal attack was before. " MOVE! " Inferno yelled to Azalea. With every step she ran, inferno was going more faster and faster and once she was close to azalea, inferno jumped in the air, seeing the big boar behind azalea " AHHH... FLAME KICK! " yelling out to the boar, spinning like one of the firework pinwheels. Once her feet hit the boar, she took it down in one kick. Inferno jumped back down to the ground. The poor baby boar that was still under her arms was really dizzy but inferno looked at the boar she took down " wow, never lost my touch after all " Inferno said happly then hurry to turn, facing Azalea " you alright? " Inferno said worried that she might be hurt.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack was stunned for a moment, taking a step back when she made the remark about the hero. That was exactly what he was doing, wasn't it. Jack stood there for a moment before turning around, his arms ablaze. Okay...fine....I'm no Hero, I'm nothing but a Villain, but why can't I understand this concept? Maybe, in order to be a Hero, I have to show a Villain the path I follow.. Jack explained, his eyes beginning to glow as a set of horns began to grow from his head, his teeth becoming pointed. Let me give you what you came for, and show you how it can turn against you!Jack yelled as he stomped his flaming feet on the ground, creating a circle in which to fight. His eyes never leaving her. I won't kill you, but you can do whatever you want.. Jack explained as he began to run towards her.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

{{OOC: Lights, Camera.....ACTION!}}  

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana sighed. "It's obvious I'm not wanted..." she sighed, getting up. "Maybe I should just leave..." her legs began moving towards the forest. She would
Be able to take care of herself; she had a now and arrow and a celestial dagger, she'd be fine... Right? Sure! Walking through the forest, she realized it was getting dark... Real dark. How would she navigate this place!? Who knows what animals lurk here; poisonous snakes? Poisonous beetles? Are there even poisonous beetles!? Eliana sighed... "I'm hopeless..." she sighed. Eliana kept walking but stopped when she felt something wet slide down her cheek. She furiously scrubbed at her cheeks, "There's no use in fu--dging crying..." she let out a shaky breath. Eliana kept walking and, before she knew it, she saw a circle of light. "What in the world...?" she asked, walking closer. "Oh... God..." she breathed out when she saw a... A creature in the middle of a circle..."Ja-" she began calling but he ran before she could and, abandoning all thought of going away, she chased after him.

User Image  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games