Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 pm
kefkadragon

Lena's eyes widened, although it wasn't too surprising. The scientists would stop at nothing it seemed. "We should probably find some temporary disguises or something until we get real ones." She whispered back, then glanced around as she thought. A moment later she looked back at him apologetically. "I know I said this before, but I'm really sorry you're mixed into all this."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:21 pm
Japanesestarfire

(at the birthday party now. Will be on sporatically for the next few hours.)
Uther shook his head. "no need to apologize. I was chosen for this job. I could have rejected, but the money they offered was to great to refuse." Uther brought the suitcase closer to him. "I don't think they've got many pictures of us so we should be good if we don't blow anything up." the bus stopped and people began to move off. "looks like its our stop. The dealership is right next to here. Ironic when you think of it. A car dealership next to a bus stop." he chuckled.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:02 pm
kefkadragon

(Okay ^^ I'm at my dad's now, so I'll be on probably all night. My dad's mad at his game since he tried beating it for 7 hours so I doubt he'd ask for it again tonight)
Lena smiled in amusement seeing the car dealership. "That's pretty funny. And convenient for us." She said with a smile before getting up out of her seat. She tried to look normal as she walked down the isle of the bus and out, then turned and waited for Uther. She couldn't go very far since he was the one with the money.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 pm
Japanesestarfire

(in kind of tired from the party. So I may not be in long. My ideas may be sub par. Plus my iPod is nearly dead.)
Uther emerged from the bus and met Lena. "now for the first step in our hideout... O come on!" the scientist was there with some sort of paper. It appeared to be a poster of some sort. The owner of the dealership shrugged as if he didn't know the pictures.
(iPod nearly dead will be on again soon possibly)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:34 pm
kefkadragon

(Okay, no problem ^^)
Lena supressed a groan seeing the scientist with the dealership owner. "Looks like we should get a car after find disguises...." She looked around and spotted a costume shop and smiled. "That's convenient. We might be able to find something there."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

(Okay, no problem ^^)
Lena supressed a groan seeing the scientist with the dealership owner. "Looks like we should get a car after find disguises...." She looked around and spotted a costume shop and smiled. "That's convenient. We might be able to find something there."

(I'll find a picture tomorrow.)
Uther couldn't help but smile. "we are really lucky today aren't we?" he walked over into the shop and looked around. Costumes of all sorts were around. Wigs, hats, overcoats, everything was jammed into this little store.
(and to top it off I have a storm coming soon so this may be my last post today.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 pm
kefkadragon

(Ooh not fun! Okay that's fine ^^ )

Lena joined him outside the shop and peered in the window. Fortunately there were hardly any customers inside. She glanced back towards the dealership and noticed the scientist looking over their way as if to try and figure out who we were. She took Uther's hand quickly and walked into the shop, pulling him with her. Once the door shut behind them, she let go and gave him an apologetic look. "Sorry, the scientist was looking our direction." She said quietly in case someone was listening to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:54 pm
Japanesestarfire

(for raining so much it didn't do that much)
Uther was dragged into the shop. "thanks" he whispered. He took a moment to take all the possible combinations in. The sheer number was overwhelming.
(I just realized I implied that the mayo clinic is in Minneapolis instead of Rochester. Just to clear up, we are in the outskirts of Rochester Minnesota. Not Minneapolis. I failed my home state lol. I'm going to stop until I find the picture if that's ok.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 pm
kefkadragon

(Haha I've had that happen before.)
Lena moved to the wigs and looked through them, deciding what to get. She didn't want anything funky, like blue or pink, so she stuck to the more natural hair colors. "I wonder if they have color contacts....." She thought aloud to herself as she browsed.
(No problem ^^ )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 pm
Japanesestarfire

uther grabbed a hodgepodge of costume items and headed into a changing room. The pieces were suprisingly well made. Almost like real clothing. the wig would take some getting used to however. He went for simplicity because they were trying to avoid police. He emerged looking completely anew. "What do you think?" he asked lena.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(take your time finding your pic. i can wait.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:24 pm
kefkadragon

Lena was piecing together an outfit from the costumes when Uther came back out. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise of seeing him. "Wow, that looks good. I almost didn't recognize you." She said, giving him a small smile. Since he was finished, she moved into the changing room. The clothes fit nice, and since she couldn't find a wig to suit her, she cut her hair. She came back out to show him. "How's this?" She asked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther nodded in agreement. "You look terrrific. Lets hope we dont have to do this to long though. This wig is kind of itchy." He laughed and scratched his head. "Nobody will recognize us in these." He walked over and rang up the bill. Total it was $500. pretty cheap for a dramatic change. This country i like. he thought smiling. he payed the cashier from the briefcase and began to walk out. the cashier suddenly asked him why they needed the costumes. "It's a thing. What you may call Community theatre. We're playing a pair of... i'd tell the rest but that'd spoil the plot now wouldn't it." The cashier bought the lie and waved goodbye. He said he hoped to see the production.
He seriously bought that? Wow, i must be a talented liar. He thought waiting for lena.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:40 am
kefkadragon

Lena couldn't help but let out a small laugh when they got outside. "I like your cover story." She said, thinking it was funny. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed someone coming towards them and glanced over to see the scientist coming their way. She nudged Uther to get his attention and made an effort to look normal, like she belonged there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther looked up to see the scientist and remained calm. Here's the first and most crucial test of the disguise. Coming face to face with the enemy, he thought. "is there something you want sir?" he asked he scientist as he approached. "we've got some place to be so make it quick." he snided. Let's hope a Swiss accent is hard to recognize. It would seem that way with four national languages. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 am
kefkadragon

The scientist looked at Uther and Lena carefully for a moment before taking out pictures to show. The scientists had plenty of Lena to show, but not many of Uther. They did some digging to find one of him, and settled upon one of him while on a job. "Have you seen these two people? They're wanted criminals."  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff