Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:21 am
Kendall and Kyria slogged on for about an hour, mostly in silence after that initial conversation before Kendall stopped at a ladder, about the 5th one they'd past. "Here." he said softly, starting to climb up. He figured they'd gone far enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:48 pm
Kyria nodded a little and climbed the ladder staring at his nice behind as they climbed. She didn't know where he was taking her. But she knew, wherever it was, it was somewhere safe, a place they could be alone and not worry about anything.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:31 am
Kendall lifted the lid to the sewer system slightly with one hand. He then peeked out and smiled back down at Kyria. "Come on." he encouraged, shoving the cover aside and scrambling out. His freshly healed wounds twinged a bit, but he paid them no mind. He instantly turned around and held a hand down for Kyria to take, wanting to help her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:37 am
Kyria took his hand as she went up the ladder to the surface. Her eyes a light with happiness. Mainly because she was out of that sewer. Blech! She got out of the sewer and shuddered. "It smelt extra bad in there today." She admitted and sighed softly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:53 am
Kendall chuckled. "It smells bad in there all the time." he retorted, helping her up. He took a deep breath of the fresh air and straightened as he did so. "Well, lets hope we don't encounter any more interruptions like that." he said, chuckling a bit. He hadn't really noticed that he hadn't yet let go of her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:56 am
Kyria blushed a little and nodded. "Yeah let's hope not." She echoed. Her hand tightened in his as she looked about. "I think we're safe to move." She added as an after thought. Too distracted by their connection. "I. . . Do you want me to let go of your hand?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:57 pm
Kendall blushed as his attention was drawn to the hand-holding and he instantly let go, recoiling a bit. "Er, sorry. Didn't notice." he murmured, rather embarrassed. After a moment of thought though, he took her hand again, shaking his head. "I don't want to get separated again." he said, pulling her along as he made his way away from the town.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 pm
Kyria smiled a little at his blush and held his hand tight. "Neither." She admitted and stuck close to his side. "I. . . I was so afraid Shadow." She said to him. "But I knew you'd rescue me. Or try to find me if I escaped."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:41 am
Kendall gave a rather breathless laugh, sounding like he'd been thrown off-guard by that statement. "You certainly had a lot of faith that I would survive that ambush. I . . . I almost didn't make it." he said with a frown. "And . . . Eugene nearly gave his life in order to save mine . . ." he whispered, the image of the old man rather haunting him. As insane as the wizard was, and even though he'd been difficult with the whole curse thing . . . Kendall had a rather grudging attachment to the man. He would have felt horrendously guilty if Pendragon had died because of him.

Arisa followed Tyrion through the halls. They had finished their little picnic and now they would be venturing out, trying to escape the castle . . . although she hoped the only one to try and stop them would be Tyrion's mother. With her, she felt their cover story would allow them to pass. She, at least, seemed reasonable. If it was any of Tyrion's other relatives . . . Well, she didn't want to go back to the dungeon . . . She stuck close to Tyrion, terrified of losing him in the maze of halls.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:51 am
Kyria nodded. "I do have faith. You've not let me down before. I have no reason to doubt you." She put her head on his shoulder a moment. "I know it's something to get used to. Having a travelling companion. But I promise I'll try not to be a burden."

Tyrion blushed a tiny bit at Arisa's closeness. "It's okay." He whispered. "We're almost out."

"Tyrion!" His mother's voice hissed. "Where are you going so late out?"

"Mama!" He squeaked. "I. . . I wanted to show Arisa something romantic outside. But the walls prevent me from showing her."

"Oh. . ." His mother smirked and ushered them to the secret tunnels. "Go out this way." She said smiling. "You'll get there quicker."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:19 am
Kendall couldn't help but smile at her words. "You're not a burden." he whispered in return.

"There they are! Get them! Don't harm the girl!"

Kendall stiffened as he realized royal guards were rushing towards Kyria and himself. "s**t." he hissed as he suddenly reversed directions, running away. But the royal guards hadn't made their posts for nothing. They were smart. He should have known better than to leave the sewers so early! There were guards closing in from the other side as well! He pushed Kyria behind him, drawing his sword. "You aren't having her. She has no information you can use." he said, glaring at the guards. Ugh, he could almost feel the mask tighten against his head even as he itched to pull it off and reveal himself. Judging from the tingle of magic he felt against Kyria, he could only guess that Pendragon had added something to the spell that prevented her from removing his mask as well. That b*****d. Of course he was going to make things difficult.

"This is a matter of the security of the state boy. Either you move out of the way or you throw your lot in with the backstabbing Permandrens!" one of the guards shouted, his and the rest of the guard's swords were at the ready.

Kendall winced, cursing under his breath. There were way too many for him to be able to fight. Well, for him to fight while keeping Kyria out of their hands. But he would be damned before he just gave up. "Well . . . I'm certainly loyal to Karica, but I'm afraid I can't just step aside either. You see, I've promised to protect this wonderful woman from the slavery you'd send her into. So, as I said, you aren't having her." he said, a confident smirk on his face. He only wished he felt so confident. The guards charged in.

Arisa gave a start when she heard Tyrion's mother. She then smiled as the woman showed them a quicker way to leave. "Thank you." she whispered as they passed by the queen. It was a shame the rest of the royal family wasn't nearly as reasonable as Tyrion or his mother seemed to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:59 am
Kyria sighed. Great. Looks like I'm going to have to be unladylike. She thought nutting two of the guards and taking their swords. She was completely winging it. She wasn't good at sword play. . . At all. . . But. She could fake it enough that if they thought her a threat they'd back off. If not, she'd have to help kill these men. . . and that didn't sit very well with her. "Matter of state or not this little mouse isn't going anywhere she don't want to." Her eyes were hard. She nutted the two hard enough they'd be down for the count.

Tyrion smiled and hugged his mother. The woman knew he was lying but let him go anyway. "Thank you mama." He whispered. "I'll write." He whispered lower then pulled Arisa into the tunnels and lead her out into the middle class area. "We'll be safe in the crowd for a bit. There's a Aqueduct not far away we'll go out through the water tunnels."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:33 am
Kendall fought bravely. He even fought well. But the facts remained that he was surrounded and outnumbered. Even with Kyria fighting back and fighting dirty, it wasn't long before she, inexperienced as she was, was overpowered and captured by the guards. "No!" he growled, turning, trying to fight his way back to her. However, a sword hilt to the head stopped him in his tracks and he dropped.

Kendall was bound in chains and the captain of the squadron picked him up, slinging him over his shoulder. He bowed to Kyria. "I'm sorry for the rough treatment, but if you cooperate, you have my word that you will be given more freedom. The king has been searching for you for a while. Ever since word spread that your sister has been captured by those Permandren dogs. It would be devastating if you too fell into their hands." he said, his voice soft. Clearly, he was not unreasonable. "As for your companion. He will face judgement once we reach the city. In hindering us, he will be tried for treason." he said, frowning again. He then gave a signal and the squad moved out, a caravan of horses waiting for them. Kyria was given a rather nice horse to ride, though she was also given a four-man guard who did not let her out of their sight. Kendall was thrown in a wheeled cage. It might have been the spell, but none of the guards had as of yet thought to unmask him. He was still unconscious from the blow to the head.

Arisa nodded. "Okay." she said, putting on a brave face. The aqueduct was not really something she wanted to go through, but she would face whatever was needed to earn her freedom.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:39 am
Kyria gave a cry thrashing and trying to make herself difficult to catch. Fighting dirty didn't work long. She sat on the horse staring at where her friend was. No. . . The music had died. She thought it was safe. . . but it wasn't. . . She didn't want to lose hope. She'd figure out a way to get out. Even if Kendall didn't have a plan.

Tyrion smiled a little. "Don't worry. This time of year's it's not as full. Stay close and everything will be okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:09 am
The group traveled for hours. Kendall eventually did wake up, but he was no longer the confident man that Kyria had been travelling with. He was quite pale, and his eyes darted around, seeking escape. It seemed that even Kyria's safety had been driven from his mind as he only spared her maybe one or two glances. Now, he seemed more like scared little boy. He knew what he would be facing . . . and he dreaded it.

"We will stop here for the night!" the captain said as the sun was sinking lower in the sky. "You will be in my tent." he told Kyria as he rode beside her. "I may be an honorable man, but I do not trust my men to be skilled in battle and honorable." he said, frowning. His words were honest. "Please, we mean you no harm. If there is anything you need, do not hesitate to ask." he said, wanting to be accommodating.

Arisa smiled a bit, nodding, though she still looked a bit worried. What she wouldn't give to have her sister there with her. Together, they were a nearly unstoppable force. But that was the problem. Together, they were too powerful. For any one kingdom to have the both of them . . . it would be a disaster. Still, she missed her twin. She longed to go back to when they were kids. When the visions of the future were a passing amusement. To see that the baker whose shop had just opened would thrive in his business. To see that the local merchant, though his business venture would fail would fall in love and find a new calling, one that better suited him. Who knew the blacksmith's daughter could calm that man's wanderlust? She sighed, wishing for simpler times. Though, she wondered, why couldn't Kyria and herself have foreseen the war? It had been in none of her visions. Not until the very year before war broke out did Arisa have even the slightest glimmer of a war in her visions brought on by her sister's pieces. "We should have been able to do something . . ." she murmured to herself, lost in her thoughts as she followed Tyrion.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games