Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayden tiptoed past the beds in the Hospital wing, every sound making her jumpy and frightened. She didn't want to be here. All of these people were going to die, and it was her fault. She didn't ask for this to happen. Swallowing, she made it past the front desk before disappearing into the castle, a slight creak of the heavy doors the only sign of her passing.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles limped into the Hospital Wing, knowing it was late and more than likely people were fast asleep. He'd managed to get out of the psycho forest somehow, and now was clutching his injured arm and stumbled over to the desk. Merlin, how was he going to write out the form? He felt really ill, like he could pass out at any moment, and he felt feverish. Oh, this was so not good. He wasn't a nurse or mediwitch, but he knew he was sick, and really sick. Swallowing, he put his head down on the desk, feeling the coolness of the wood against his fevered skin and trying to clear his head enough. Yeah, he was supposed to fill out a form. He swallowed thickly again, and reached toward one of the papers. His thigh and arm throbbing, he managed to fill one out and collapsed into a chair, promptly feeling like he got hit by a hippogryff. He really made a mess of things, didn't he?

Name: Miles McLellan
Year: Third
House: Hufflepuff
Symptoms: I was ruddy attacked by a pack of werewolves!

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: I'm dying, aren't I?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:18 am
Diamond Wales

User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas had been about to turn in for the night and he stepped out of his office to dim the lights in the Hospital wing, just then he heard the door open and turned to see a boy covered in blood. "Oh no!" he said as he rushed over to the front desk and saw the form. The Werewolves again! he thought in annoyance. "Come on, Miles, let's get you some treatment, and a bed. You'll be in here a few days." Tonight would be a long night....

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Hospital Wing
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Feeling really stupid...
Wearing[/color -- Clothes

User Image

Shayna entered the hospital wing and quickly wrote her name and stuff down. She felt like a disappointment. She went to cross her arms but instead ended up holding her side with one arm as the other hung limply.She sighed and took a seat. She looked down at her hand and waited for her to be seen and for David to sit down...

User Image

Name: Shayna Snow
Year: 4th
House: Ravenclaw
Symptoms: Broke my arm using a spell...

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Charms Class -> Hospital Wing

David walked into the hospital wing with Shayna and took a seat next to her. Sitting there he tried to think of what to say. "You doing okay?" he finally asked her. Of course after he said it he realized how stupid the question really was. 'She broke her arm you idiot of course she's not alright.' he told himself.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Hospital Wing
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Feeling really stupid...
Wearing -- Clothes

User Image

Shayna looked over at David's question. And saw the regret of his question after he asked it. "Don't worry. I'm alright. It's nothing like a bludger right?" She said chuckling a little bit. But then she sighed. "I just... I guess I was just a little unsure. I was kind of jealous actually. I work so very hard to catch on as quickly as possible, now that I'm a wizard. Before I was a noone, a weirdo who things sometimes happened too. And now that I'm here, and know what's the reason, it's like I can't keep up. And you could do that spell so well... My concentration lapsed because I was happy you had done well but also because I was slightly jealous. I'm sorry. You didn't have to bring me to the nurse..." She said quietly. If her arm wasn't broken she would have put her head in her hands...

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hospital Wing

David nodded. “Right.” He said smiling at what she said. “You don’t have to be jealous you’re good at a lot of things that I suck at. Besides the only reason I was able to do that spell was because my sister did it in front of me.” He explained. “Don’t worry about it if I can’t at least bring you to the hospital wing then what good am I?” David asked her with a big smile making it known that it wasn’t a problem for him.

Status: She really shouldn't be jealous, I'm terrible at a lot of things...
With: Shayna

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire sighed as she trudged up to the check-in desk, she looked about as tired as she felt. She could hear the voice inside her head sneer at her, by this point she was fully over it.

Yes...Look how pathetic you look. Such a stupid girl.

Claire didn't even attempt to hide her annoyance as she went up to fill out a slip of paper, all she needed was permission to get some sleeping potion or such. Would she have to say exactly why?

....Probably, she doubted the nurse or such would allow it otherwise.

Quote:
Name: Claire Alexandrie
Year: 2
House: Slytherin
Symptoms: ....I haven't slept at all since coming here. So...drowsiness I would say.

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Dammit...This is pathetic."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:10 pm
Took your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: After Quidditch Try-Outs
In Company of: Alex
Wearing: Red Tanktop and Jeans

This is going to be as fun as getting teeth pulled... speaking of which I wonder how dentistry is exactly practiced in the wizarding world? I suppose I could ask in healing.

User ImageUser Image "It is your decision whether you accept any of my apologies or not-for me or Theo," Ronna had answered with a shrug. "I can't change your decision either way on that but I can at least admit my wrongs where it is deserved, I figured that one out last year, by the way."

Veronica nodded and as they walked to the hospital wing she said, "Hate to burst your bubble but it was what I said it was, just not what you thought it was. While you and Theo were dating I avoided both of you for various reasons and didn't hang out with Theo at all out of respect for you. You always struck me as fairly possessive and Theo being close to another girl would probably have annoyed you. I mean, Hell, you slapped the guy even without me around. Which, mind you I don't agree with. Anyways, at the sorting feast Theo and I talked-he was going to Germany over the summer and I was going back to what was home in Hawkinge. Neither of us exactly lived next door to Diagon Alley and I usually take the train up to London every summer and stay with one of my Dad's friends, Carl, for a couple of days and squeeze in my school shopping then. I'm muggleborn, Dad's a muggle and it seemed wrong to have him take off from the department when I was perfectly capable of making the train ride myself. And, Carl didn't even know I was a witch-Wizarding statutes of secrecy and all that. He just thought I preferred to do my shopping in London verses Dover, which is perfectly logical. Anyways, Theo's guardians are muggle as well, instead of both of us going school shopping alone it sounded fun to meet up. Besides, you and Theo had already broken up at that point, I had no concern about what you thought one way or another. You lost your say. And, thus the date was made which was a meeting with a friend instead of anything remotely romantic."

"And, by the time the date did roll around, though I was in the middle of selling the home in Hawkinge, a million different legal things being shoved my way, and avoiding my mother and her family and my mother and Carl, who was my Dad's and my lawyer, actually he still is my lawyer technically, shooting glares at each other, I needed to buy my school stuff regardless of the fact I now live in London with Carl and I had no real reason to blow Theo off. It had already been set up and it was a legitimate excuse to let Carl and Trisha, my mother, sort things out legally besides, I'm sure Carl would have an easier time focusing on professional and necessary legal matters when I'm not there."

"So, Theo and I met up, he knew or I told him, I forget which, about my personal matters-then again it was on Muggle news throughout England at the very least and it wouldn't have been hard to piece things together without me saying anything-and then I dismissed those matters at hand and said that I just wanted to have a normal day. That was the intention till you appeared and tried to one-up Theo. I figured there was no reason to clarify the meeting to you. No offense but Theo is my friend and slapping someone isn't something I agree with no matter how tempting it may or may not be, I would of course help him out. Besides any potential rumors that could come out of it on my behalf seemed petty at that point-they are still to me."

"Then Theo acted in less than a valiant manner in the whole thing and lost his temper. I bit my tongue and didn't say anything, which I probably should have, though, I tried to diffuse the situation as much as possible by getting you both away from each other. And, I was annoyed at that point. I dragged Theo into one of the quieter shops in Diagon Alley, spoke my mind on the matter, both of us deciding we had enough of Diagon Alley decided to go back to the flat I live in with Carl. Carl was out on business at the time, but it isn't like Carl and my paths cross for that long anyways. Theo and I stayed there till Theo needed to head back and I agreed to pick up anything he may have missed at Diagon Alley since it isn't technically that far from where I now live. End of story."

She shrugged as she got to the hospital wing's door and with a juggling act with her broom she opened the door to the hospital wing with her right, uninjured hand, wincing at the pain the juggling act had caused. "And there you go a very anti-climatic and boring story, though I guess he did go to my place where there was no supervision at the time, so there's that scandalous tidbit, but seriously I think hooking up at that point was the last things on either of our minds." She set her broom down on some nearby chairs and picked up the sign-in and scrawled:
Quote:
Name: Veronica Kiss
Year: 4th
House: Gryffindor
Symptoms: I broke my bloody left wrist in quidditch try-outs when I was hit by a bludger. Oh, and I took a bludger to my thigh but that's only a nasty bruise. Way more concerned about getting the wrist fixed...

Placing the check-in back she glanced up at Alex and said with a sigh, "I did say I would answer any and all questions you felt like asking so I suppose you can feel free to ask away, though, I'm a fairly boring person, in my opinion."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ }

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria followed Veronica up to the Hospital Wing, talking – well, mostly listening – the whole way there. “I know it’s my choice,” she said nastily. The brunette already told her teammate she was accepting her apology and not Theo’s, so couldn’t she drop the subject and move on? Great, you figured out your wrongs, Alex thought sarcastically, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Alexandria raised an eyebrow at the mention of Ronna bursting her bubble. This was about to get interesting, and curiosity crept into the keeper’s mind. Dark eyes stared ahead as the girls walked. Although she tried not to react to anything the blonde had just said, Alex turned her head to her companion and said, “I don’t care whether or not you agree with that! That was between him and me; you weren’t involved.” The reason for which she had slapped Theo probably wasn’t the same reason Veronica assumed. At that moment, the blonde had switched the subject and went onto talking about the closing ceremony.

Alexandria averted her attention back to watching where they were headed, and continued to listen to Veronica’s “life story.” Muggle. Shopping. Carl. Got it. These details bored the thirteen year old, but she expected to be getting to the part about Diagon Alley soon. When she found out Ronna and Theo’s “date” wasn’t really a date, Alexandria smirked. “That wasn’t as exciting as I thought it’d be,” she said honestly before the blonde continued with her story. Frankly, the brunette didn’t give a damn about all this legal stuff with Carl and Veronica’s mother. The following details about Theo and Alex, and how they behaved were already stuff that she knew about. The rest of the story was boring, and it lost her attention. Just then, the two arrived at the Hospital Wing. “You’re right, that was a very anti-climatic and boring story,” she agreed.

Alexandria waited for Veronica to hand in her form, then the blonde reminded her of the rest of the deal they had made. “Okay, first question: were you ever jealous of me for going out with Theo?” The questions Alex planned on asking were very to the point, but Ronna said she’d answer any random question that might be thrown her way.

mc2

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite

I'm fairly sure she decided to be annoyed at me from the start.

When Alex dismissed the story in the same way as a anti-climatic and boring story, Veronica had to hold back a laugh. "I do try to be right as much as possible. But, yeah, at least you know now how boring and anti-climatic it really was."

She shrugged and listened to Alex's question and said, "Jealous of you going out with Theo? I never had a reason to be jealous of you in that regard. Besides, I knew from the beginning it was a sunk ship before it even set course. Hypothetically, even if I was shooting for Theo, you dating him would have just made things easier for me in the long run. He'd realize it wouldn't work with what he thinks is his ideal and then be all the more likely to seek someone who wasn't as much like you."

She said with a smirk, "Seems weird you would care about that of all things: it is a pretty odd question to start out with. Next question?"

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

{ }

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:40 am
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

Well rested; Mrs. Montague still looked exhausted. The worrisome wrinkles began to tarnish her smiling features until only a soft frown settled on the thin lines of flesh painted pink. The new school year had been, for the most part, uneventful. She supposed it was for the best, but the silence always made her stop and wonder. Her dark crimson locks flurried as she whipped her head around and caught sight of a pair of students striding up to the main desk. She skirted around her private office and through the door only to catch the last wisps of the young girls' conversation. She tried not to show her curiosity as her heels clicked on the floor to signal her arrival. ”Afternoon children,” her smile was amiable enough, though it lacked in her eyes. ”Try-outs already let out?” She was surprised, where had the time gone? She gingerly eyed the sign in sheet, cast a blue haze down on Veronica as she ushered her closer.

”This will only take a moment, if you'll give me your wrist, please?” She gestured to the blonde with her hand, and waited. ”Diagnosus exposum,” Mrs. Montague gave her wand a flurried swish with a dramatic downward turn. A little haze of light splintered at the hamate bone, one of the most common fractures for quidditch players. ”Episkey,” she gave another flick of her wand, mentally weaving the broken bone back together. ”There, parfait, she smiled gently. ”As for the bruising,” she paused, strolled up to a cabinet against the wall and opened its glass doors to retrieve a small vial of a thick, yellow ooze. ”This bruise healing paste should do the trick, it's all yours.” She nodded. ”You may need it for practices, oui?”

kiska166
mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:32 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite

Who can't help but love magic? Broken wrist healed right away... it's brilliant.

Before Alex could ask another question, Veronica smiled as the healer, Mrs. Montague, appeared and asked about try-outs. She quickly evaluated the wrist and healed it using episkey. The last wasn't a spell she had learned yet in healing, though, considering her lack of natural talent at healing she was a bit envious at the healer's ease of using the spells. Veronica couldn't help but sigh with relief as she clenched and unclenched her left hand. "Well, try-outs were a bit calmer this year. Besides, not a big show up for beaters this year so it was a bit less exciting-or dangerous-than most years. I'm pretty sure I was the only one who got any major damage and that was the wrist," She said with a shrug. "And thanks for the bruise healing paste... I suppose I should invest in some when I run out..." Though, she said that Veronica doubted she would-she usually ignored bruises and let them heal on her own. Broken bones or sprains had always been her concerns, anything more minor than that she just let heal its course, but she was pretty sure that was her being odd and never being able to shake off her muggle mentality in that sense. Muggles generally had to let things like bruises just heal on their own.

With a nod she picked up her broom and handed the bruise healing paste to Alex and said, "You might need this, right? You had a hit if I remember correctly." She shrugged and said with a smile, "If you have more questions for me, I'm willing to hear you out somewhere. If not, I think I'm going to go take a hot shower and get some reading done for classes coming up after that. Up to you, really. I don't care either way. Besides, I already bored you with the story from this summer and probably gave you an answer you weren't hoping for. I would think that would show you how boring I am." She added the last about her answer of not being jealous of Alex for dating Theo, after all, wouldn't it give Alex more satisfaction to hear that Veronica had been jealous at any point?

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

{ }

kiska166
Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria chuckled when Veronica admitted to always trying to be right. "You really hate being wrong, don't you?" After speaking to the girl for five minutes, anyone would notice her attempts at being correct.

Once the blonde began answering Alexandria's question, the reserve keeper listened to her, trying to find a hint of any lying; however, it all seemed to be the truth. Veronica really didn't try to leave out or hide any details, so it was safe to assume she was being honest.

Before Alexandria was able to ask another question, the nurse came out. The brunette smiled at Nurse Montague and allowed her teammate to answer the question about tryouts. Curious eyes watched as the woman perform a diagnosis of the wrist injury before healing it. Signing up for healing may have been a good idea, and it wouldn't do any worse to her learning how to perform spells properly, but it did mean she would have more homework and classes.

Alexandria stared down at the healing paste that Veronica shoved into her hands. "Yeah, thanks." The girl stuffed the container into her bag as Ronna went on about either answering more questions or leaving. "Have you ever been smitten with Theo?" she blurted out before they could leave the Hospital Wing. A couple of other questions popped into Alex's brain, but they could go elsewhere to talk.

mc2

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

kiska166
Crew