Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:39 pm
Ellyone frowned a tiny bit at Demetrius. Then her jaw clenched. A shiver ran over her body. "It's you and your hand if she dies." She said simply stalking out of the house then raced after Tamera gathering the poor human in her arms and pulled her and Leila close. "Oh darling," Ellyone whispered kissing the girls hair. "It's okay, I'm here, tell me what to do to help and I'll do it."

Rose and Rein stared up at their father. Klaus stood in the background looking slightly smug as if turning everyone against his father was his plan. "Hate you." Rose said then stumbled out to her mother's. Rein hesitated for a moment clearly he didn't know what to do but then he heard a strangled cry and followed a look of mild anger at his father on his face. But he muttered, "Humans are weak." loud enough for his father to hear then left the house making sure his sisters were okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 pm
Demetrius mused at hearing Rein speak such words, hopefully he would be humbled by his powerful demonic roots. His eyes then traveled to Klaus who stood smugly. The demon walked over to the young lad and placed his hand on his head, "A demon, naturally born, kills his lineage in the end. I would expect you, Rein, and the son growing inside the human to do the same to me when you three are strong enough. Until then..."

The demon gently had Klaus lift his head to look up at him, "I am your strongest ally and your strongest opponent."

He smiled briefly before walking away to do his own business around the mansion.

Tamera crumbled against Ellie as she felt Leila beginning to cry as well. She vomitted more blood until she began to feel as if she were going to black out. Quickly, Tamera handed Leila over to Ellie before crawling away to the grass to lay down. It was as if the child inside her was doing this knowing it was tormenting her. But... Tamera felt instantly better as soon as she felt her heart weaken. Though the child wanted to torment her, it still loved her and began giving life back to her. She held her stomach softly as she curled into a ball, how could she let something that would grow inside of her go?

Tamera then looked over to Ellie as she began to sit up, "So you now know... I..didn't think that this would happen.. Ellie, if I don't make it..please, even if this child kills me, promise me you'll still love him."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:17 pm
Klaus sighed and shook his head. No Demi would be dead long before the other two would kill him. Klaus would make sure of that.

A muscle in Ellyone's jaw ticked. No. If this child killed Tamera she'd kill it. But she sighed and caressed the other's cheek. "It's okay. Don't fear anything I've got you. you're safe." She soothed the human. "I'll make sure you are." Her hand glowed gold as she rubbed Tamera's back. "Don't worry darling. Everything will be fine I promise. It'll be okay."

Rose and Rein held the poor screaming Leila close and watched their mother try to comfort the human.
Daddy's evil Rose said to Rein.
Yes, the human is weak he should have known that mama couldn't handle it.
"Mummy~." Leila sobbed against her younger siblings shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:43 am
Tamera stopped herself from crying further. Though she was tired from the blood loss, she was still alive. 'I'm not dead yet,' she thought to herself as she picked herself up from Ellie's grip, "It's getting cold. We can't have the kids out here for too long."

Each step felt like she was wearing lead on her shoes. Tamera picked up Leila as Ellie grabbed the twins as they headed back inside the mansion. She was sick to her stomach, but forced herself to make sure her daughter had plenty to eat before changing her diaper and letting her play with her siblings. When Tamera finished, she went back to the kitchen and sat in the closest chair she could find. She could feel the demon inside her tossing and turning, this wasn't going to be a normal pregnancy at all.

Demetrius ended his phone call from the private room. He had contacted a friend of his from long ago to let them know that a human carried his child. His intention wasn't to kill the human, but her body was too fragile to carry a strong demon. Demetrius made his way down the stairs in search of both Ellyone and Tamera. The angel won't be pleased because he was placing Tamera's life in danger, and the last thing he wanted was a fight. He then found Tamera in the kitchen, staring at the floor with a fixed expression, "You don't need to look so sullen. I have someone coming to look after you and give you certain things to help you with the pregnancy."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 am
Ellyone put her twins to bed then Tamera. Every part of her wanted to purge the pregnancy from her body. Keep her safe. But she knew that Tamera would hate her if she did that. When she saw Demi and he gave her his statement her body straightened up like she wanted to attack him. "If that child kills her." She said simply as her eyes turned red. "I will kill you myself." Then she turned and stalked out of the house and the grounds to kill something. Her true form was let loose as a nearby village was destroyed by her anger and her rage at Demi for making this happen. And yet a part of her knew that it would be so. Demi wanted a son who adored him. Yet the only two he had adored and were loyal only to her. It's no wonder he rebelled. The villagers screamed but she quickly devoured their souls, all but one. A young human woman heavily pregnant all bruised and bloodied. She looked like she was being stoned to death. "Hey there sweetie ssh it's okay." Ellyone shifted to her human form and roused the girl from her fear. "It's okay. Why were they hurting you?" She asked with a frown.
"I'm not married." She said. "And they don't believe me when I said that God gave me this child. He told me in a dream that this baby was to prevent darkness falling." Ellyone's eyes widened. This was the child that was to kill her and her family? And she just saved the mother? Ellyone sighed.
"It's okay." She soothed helping the woman to her feet. But then she saw the woman close up and her heart stopped. "You're a-"
"My mother was yes. But they killed her. These demons killed my mother. They said she killed their son."
"My son." Ellyone growled. "And she didn't kill my son, she stood by and let him be taken from me." her body changed to her angel form. The human woman gasped and held her belly.
"You're not going to kill us?" She asked terrified.
"Not yet." She took some of her hair weaving it into a necklace. "Wear this and my mate will not be able to harm you. Take a horse and get out of here the baby will be fine." The woman nodded and fled. "If any one asks your husband is dead." She added quickly then moved on to the next town for more destruction.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 am
Tamera recoiled as the pain waved through her body as she started making lunch for the others in the kitchen. The pain hurt so bad that she doubled over, but she was caught just before she had fallen. Demetrius sat her on the counter as he continued to cook where she had left off. They both turned when they heard the front door open and close, a young woman with fiery red hair and golden eyes wearing a black robe and hood walked in carrying a basket. She spoke in a different language, a smooth, silky voice as she handed Demetrius the basket. He briefly nodded before speaking to her and sent her to Tamera's private room.

"Who is she?" Tamera whispered as she peered inside the basket.

"A woman who specializes in demon births from humans," Demetrius looked through the items in the bag, "So far you're set. Here, eat these. This will quiet down my son and give him the nutrients he needs."

Tamera was handed a plastic bag full of black leaves. She winced at the stench of the leaves, but took the first bite. The taste was awful, she wanted to spit it back up, but once she swallowed she could feel the baby inside of her jerk from the foreign food before taking it in himself. Then, he began to settle down and Tamera felt the pain slowly disappear.

Demetrius neared Tamera, leaning her back so he could speak to her belly, "My son, do not endanger your birth mother. She must live in order to give you your power. Rest and know you will be cared for."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm
Ellyone kept her reign of destruction going but then she felt Michael's presence and turned around quickly. He had his personal guard with him and she gasped. They were going to try and kill her? She held back a smile keeping the look of shock on her face. "Ellyone," Michael boomed. "Since you have refused to be cleansed and turned your children away from the grace of God and his mercy, we sentence you and your children to death. Your souls will be purified by God in hopes that your next life as humans will be a better life." Ellyone stared at the floor for a moment then looked up slowly laughing hard. "Go ahead try it." She said her eyes going red. "I dare you." Michael and his group charged her and she did the same. Her power was beyond theirs so she could move even though they looked at her.

"No mama!" Klaus cried racing through the house and out the door followed by the flying twins who followed Klaus. All three had sensed something wrong with their mother and raced to go to her defence. Ellyone's eyes caught sight of them even though they kept hidden. No! They weren't to be having their catalyst now! She roared in her mind. But they'd had her on her knees and Michael's blade was coming closer. "Rose! Look at them!" Ellyone cried watching Michael struggled to move toward her like moving through hardening mud. With that Ellyone devoured their souls too. Listening to their screams of agony then collected their left over essence for Tamera. She hoped if given enough her body would force out the child within her. That human girl was right. She was to prevent darkness from falling with Tamera's son. She wanted to rule the world. If that meant killing her step son then so be it. She stumbled a little her sword appeared in her hands and she used it as a crutch. They'd gotten her good with their swords. Black blood followed her every movement. Rose and Rein whined as Klaus surveyed the damage. "You'll heal but I hope this freaks out dad enough to make him see reason."
"It won't little one. To him this is the equivalent to self harm. He wouldn't care."
"If he loves you like he said he does then this would concern him." Klaus countered. He stiffened and openly scented the air. "More are coming we have to get back to the house. . . what exactly did you do while you thought I was dead?" He asked confused as to why the angels were after her.
"Sucked the souls out of every living thing in my path including angels." Ellyone summed up as they went home. The twins kept looking around a bit wondering if there was more danger. Yes, seeing their mother about to be killed had set their change in motion. Instead of it coming naturally or with a catalyst they would be fully weeping angel at puberty which she didn't know was when since they were newborns a few months ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 am
Tamera went up the stairs to her private room to see the strange woman seated on the bed. She was wary about having this woman in her home, especially since Ellie was still out. As soon as she entered the room, the woman stood and took off the walking robe she wore. Tamera's eyes widened at the elegant beauty of the woman, her fiery red hair cascaded down her back and revealed her olive skin was covered in black, vine-like tattoos.

"I am Aleera," she spoke softly, her voice low with a heavy Italian accent, "You fear me because I am a demon, but I will be the one who will keep you alive during your host period."

Aleera walked over to Tamera and lifted her chin to look up at her, "You have a daughter who is half angel and half human. Her pregnancy must've been easy. I'm afraid this one shall not be as easy. You will feel pain that will make you beg for your end. All I can promise is that the infant inside of you will grow rapidly and demand that you be prepared for it's birth at any time."

"Isn't it supposed to be nine months?" Tamera asked barely above a whisper, too entranced with the woman in front of her.

"For other creatures, yes," Aleera pulled away from Tamera, then went back to the bed, "But you don't have just any creature within you. My dear, you have a demon that will someday be the rise of all demons."

Tamera stood silently. She wanted her daughter, she needed to feel Leila near her. When she turned, Aleera stood in her way, "I shall be bringing you anything you need, now get into the bed."

"I want-"

"The half-breed, yes," Aleera rolled her eyes, "Get into the bed."

Tamera was about to go around the Italian woman, but saw that it was no use. She obliged and entered her bed as the woman left the room and came back with a crying Leila. The young mother sat up and held Leila in her arms as Aleera sat close to Tamera. Tamera eyed Aleera as she calmed Leila down, "You don't need to be here all the time."

"I'm your midwife," Aleera smiled over at her, revealing her fangs, "Your baby could be due at any moment, demons are finicky creatures."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:02 pm
Ellyone limped through the house all four children following her. The woman, Aleera tried to get in her way to keep her out but Ellyone literally pushed through her as if she weren't there. She smiled at Tamera though her pale gaunt features. She'd lost a lot of blood. "So. . . uh . . . Michael says hi~" Ellyone began letting the Angel essence move through her. "And he made a prediction about the baby within you. . ." She turned an hissed at the midwife still in her true form and still crap in pants scary. "He said that the baby inside you would do the opposite of what it's supposed to do, He's supposed to team up with a demi-god and prevent the darkness from falling or something. I don't know Michael was grasping at straws as he died. Maybe he was insane? Who knows~ All I know is the b*****d has pushed forward Klaus, Rein and Rose's maturity which I will not take lightly. Seriously I don't think we're ready for their teenage years do you?" She tried to smile but she also looked like she was about to pass out and part of her wondered why Demetrius wasn't in here being all 'I'm a man you're my woman' on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:09 pm
"A demon's fate is not predestined," Aleera appeared by Tamera's side, holding the weak female's shoulders, "He could be the savior of our kind, the destroyer of all kinds, or a simple imp. But he shall be in good hands."

Tamera wriggled herself out of Aleera's grasp and held Leila tightly against her. Then, Demetrius walked in to see the change in Ellie and smirked to himself. He then noticed the small changes in his twins and his oldest son, Klaus. It gave him some pride seeing the mother of his three children in such a state. The demon neared Ellyone, she still seemed peeved by the state he had placed her human in, but it could be forgotten for an hour or so. Demetrius picked up Ellyone in front of the children before kissing her softly, "You look simply exhausted, how about I take care of you privately?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:24 pm
Ellyone hissed in pain when his hands touched her unseen wound. Her eyes turned to him filled with pain and slight anger. She didn't know what to say. It just hurt! The wound hadn't finished healing and he was suggesting sex! "I will not abandon my post." She said simply biting back to urge to vomit her blood. But eventually Demi's look had coaxed her. To Klaus she said. "Keep an eye on Tamera, if the midwife does anything suspicious bite her." Then she let Demi guide her out of the bedroom and into theirs. She tried not to stumble but she felt so weak at that moment. "Damn those blades." She hissed leaning heavily on Demetrius now. "I should have eaten those angels slower." She shook her head and dug her fingers in her thigh to keep awake. She'd lost so much blood.

Klaus and the twins obeyed their mother snuggling close to Tamera keeping her safe. "It'll be okay mama." Klaus soothed brushing her hair out of her face. "Mummy is collecting angel essence so your body will heal from this faster and it'll try and dull the pain a bit too." He pressed a kiss on the woman's cheek. "Mummy loves you very much you know that. And if she could've stopped this she would have. Though she's a bit upset you're not having her baby again. She still wants you safe."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm
"Oh it'll be ok-ugh!" Tamera winced as she held onto her stomach, she could feel something sharp inside her before Aleera pressed her hand against Tamera's stomach.

Aleera closed her eyes as if in a trance before murmuring, "He's biting you, but I sense no evil from his actions. This is his way of playing."

Tamera gave a weak smile as Leila hung onto her mother, tears welling up in her eyes. The human mother felt another sharp pain as she sucked in a quick breath, then spoke, "If this is his way of playing, i'd hate to see him when he's angry."

The Italian woman went to the kitchen and created a cup of tea that smelled like mixed spices with a hint of rosemary. Aleera held the cup to Tamera's lips, "Drink this, it will soothe him to sleep for a few hours to give your body rest."

She took a small whiff of it before recoiling, "It smells..."

Aleera clenched Tamera's jaw and poured the drink into her mouth before Tamera could spit it out, "You must obey me when I suggest you anything from this point. You're not carrying just any demon, you're carrying a creation that even God could fear."

Demetrius pinned Ellyone beneath him as he kissed her neck as she began wincing from the unknown pain within her. His lips moved to her lips as he moved her hands into his own as he positioned himself between her legs, "I can give you something else to scream about."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Ellyone pushed him back revealing her beat up body. "Seriously you want to do this now? Even though you've scented just how beat up my body is? Those angels would've killed me today and you want to rut?" She sighed. "Fine. But be gentle or I cut it off." It seemed Ellyone was not in the mood to horse around.

Klaus nodded a little using his own angel essence to soothe his second mother. Though he didn't see her as a second mother, he saw her as the product of his affections, the Lady of the Glass. He would protect her forever if he had too. However the midwife was ticking him off. "Or I could solve all our problems and pump as much of my essence focused on the baby kill it and then it wouldn't put her through any pain he said sarcastically. "And if you dare touch me your soul is mine." His eyes flashed like stone. Rein and Rose's did the same. "We Are not losing this female to your's or father's stupidity and insensitive nature so if I were you I'd just be more caring. As at this moment I'm not as forgiving as my mother."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 pm
As soon as Demetrius finished, he rolled off of Ellyone before pulling her nude body close to his beneath the sheets of their bed. He held her softly as he rested his chin on the top of her head, "I had no fear of your death because I know you would've fought to live against all odds for the sake of our children and those you love."

The demon then moved out of the bed and stretched as he watched the sun beginning to set for the day. He turned to Ellyone as she seemed to start to doze off, "It's getting too hectic over here, we should go to another country. Of course, it won't end anything that's been going on here. But a change of scenery would be good for the kids. Maybe having them interact with other people besides ourselves and each other."

Tamera quickly sat up and pulled Leila onto her lap, "Regardless how much this baby inside me wants to hurt me, I will love it no matter what. He's still my son, and..I could never hate a child that grows inside me."

"Momma," Leila pressed her head against Tamera's stomach, "Baby.."

Aleera sat in a nearby chair as she pulled Leila off of Tamera's lap and sat the toddler in her lap, though Leila accepted reluctantly with a pout-type of expression, "It would be wise for you to rest."

Tamera reached over and grabbed her daughter back, "I am resting, I just want you to go to another room."

With a huff and an aggravated notion of her hand, Aleera stood and swiftly left the room to go to the living room where she basked on the couch.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:53 pm
Ellyone sighed a tiny bit and rolled over. Actually, if they children hadn't shown up when they did she would have let them try to kill her. Then she would have taken the pleasure of slowly, painfully, extracting their souls and their essence. "Mhm, whatever you say darling." She moaned holding his pillow to her. Her body shifted back into it's human form. A tattoo of what appeared to be a contract mark was spread like wings across her hips. She had no idea that killing Michael was setting more in motion than anyone had ever dreamed.

Klaus gave a pout. "Yes I know that mama, but I'm trying to make a point. That woman was stressing you out which means the baby will stress out. Seriously? Doesn't anyone understand what I'm saying?"
"Nope." Rein and Rose said at the same time then Rose said on her own. "You is a crazy big brother."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games