Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 pm
Liam chuckled as Oscar grumbled to himself. The wolf then smiled over at Oscar as he helped back onto his feet, "Is she always like that? I sure as hell hope so."

"Don't get any ideas," Oscar growled over to Liam, "She's off limits, hear me? Off. Limits."

"We'll see," Liam smirked as he gave a playful punch to Oscar's arm, "She may like wolves more when I show her what living feels like."

Oscar grimaced before leaving Liam in the gym to follow Emma's scent. However, he didn't get far. The fight left him exhausted and spent of his energy. Oscar found his way to his room to lay down for a little bit.

"Nope, Oscar has always been both a gentleman and a jerk," Anya sighed as she looked sympathetically to Emma, "One thing you must remember, Emma, is that Oscar loves to one-up people. He's very confident, but his confidence blinds him to other abilities from other people."

Anya stood up and glanced at Conrad. She did want another kiss, but with Emma in the room it would be improper. Instead, she petted the top of Emma's head with a soft smile, "Everything will be ok, Emma, you'll see."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:54 pm
Emma glowered at Anya. "He made a bet with the wolf that who ever wins gets to go on a date with me." She said in a dead tone. "How is going on a date with a werewolf okay?" Her angry tone turned almost murderous. "If he weren't tired already I'd beat him myself!" Conrad frowned and pushed his daughter to arms length. "Hold on, back up what did you just say?" He asked his frown deepening.

"Liam got all alpha male sex god on me and Oscar got jealous so Liam challenged him to a boxing match the winner would get to go out on an all night date with me. Liam won. The end. I'm going to find my blow torch." She turned and started to head out. She was not one to be told what to do. Or who to date. If they wanted to have a chest bashing contest they could do it without her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:06 pm
Anya wasn't surprised at Oscar's bet with Liam. She recalled the many times he would try to win a gamble and only lose. Especially when he tried to box the best American champion at the time. It was by a miracle that she dragged him out of the states before he would lose all the fortune they made. Anya sighed as she watched Emma leave Conrad's office, "I suppose that was the wrong thing to do, but that's just how Oscar is. One date shouldn't be too bad, right?"

She knew Emma hated and feared the wolf, but Liam..thought still a wolf..seemed as if he wouldn't harm her. Anya gave some trust in knowing that Emma would still be in one piece by the time their little date was over. Her eyes then glided over to Conrad, "Is there..anything else I can do for you, my King?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 pm
"Yes one more." Conrad said and kissed her again. "Just call me Conrad." He chuckled at her reactions and just held her for a moment before letting go.

The next day Emma woke at 4 pm like normal. She did a few sets in the gym and a few laps in the pool and decided to just walk around the castle in her bikini. It was easier that way. She didn't have to worry about the scars getting irritated at all. She kept it low key about her displeasure with Oscar losing to the wolf even though she wanted to rip his bowels out his throat. She decided to go to the date in her bikini just so the wolf could see just how much his kind had hurt her and just how microscopic his chances with her were too. "Jess reconnect my pump or I'll do it myself."
"And have all the vamps in here go nuts?! I think not!" Jess growled stalking after her to attach the pump. "Seriously you're going out with the yummy wolf like that?" Jess asked with a frown.
"How can you call him yummy after what his kind did to us?" Emma growled.
"Easy. He's yummy." They both laughed a little. Emma just hoped this was over with quickly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:33 pm
Anya blushed wildly before being kissed by Conrad once more. She felt herself melt in his arms before wrapping her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, just before he pulled away from her. After they finished, Anya took a few steps back as she tried to hide the blush on her face, "My ki-... Conrad, I.... thank you..."

She turned away from him for a moment trying to hide her blush. Anya, a new sense of confidence overwhelmed her, turned and held Conrad tightly as she kissed him deeply. A moment passed before she quickly released him and left the room. Her eyes were wide as she tried to think of some type of excuse to let such behavior be 'ok'. He was the damn king! All of the vampires looked to him for support and leadership, and here she was kissing him as if she were some teenaged human. Anya went straight to her room, she couldn't sleep with him even though she wanted to go straight back to that office and show him what centuries of longing did to a woman.

Liam waited outside before he watched Emma leaving the mansion in her bikini. A smile grew on his face before he noticed the scars reaching from her back to near her torso. He had seen the same scars before on her when he placed her in bed, but seeing her walking in them made him feel remorseful from what she had been through. Liam approached her in his boxers as his eyes were filled with concern, "I still think you're beautiful in this light, but I wish I could've killed the ones who placed these scars on you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 pm
Emma looked up at him. "There's no point." She said simply. "I killed them myself. I just wished I could have saved the others." She finally took in that he was only in his underwear and smirked. "I'd one up you by taking off my bikini top but Oscar might get upset that he didn't get to see the girls first." She seemed accepting of her fate tonight. "Funny thing though, this on my back is nothing compared to these on my belly." They weren't as deep but they looked horrid. "Ruptured my pancreas so yeah, I'm now a diabetic. So I have no reason so far to like you, or your kind."

Conrad chuckled deeply in the kiss that she gave him not wanting to let her go for a moment and was sad when she left. He wished she would come back and maybe snuggle with him but a buzzer made his attention shift to the intercom at the front gates. He frowned at the camera. A big black limo thing was out front ad the driver wouldn't stop buzzing.
"Yes?" Jess's voice sounded a bit confused.
"We're here to see Emma." A voice replied. Conrad grew confused no one knew where this place was. Unless someone followed the wolf here. Wait. . . that insignia. It couldn't be. . . Conrad sighed. He was glad Emma would be off the grounds for this. It wasn't going to be pretty.

"So where are we going?" Emma growled a little impatient as Liam took her away from the main house. "Please tell me it's not to your lair~." She added with a whine. "If we're going to your lair I'm going to have to hurt you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 am
"You have plenty of reasons to like me," Liam smiled as he led her through a large field, "I'm handsome, charming, strong, funny, a natural born leader, and-" he leaned a little closer to her, "I'm quite the animal in bed."

He chuckled at her reaction before leading her further away from the castle. Liam took her to a small area covered with trees, but in a small opening was a blanket full of food he had brought from the kitchen. Even a bottle of champagne. Liam helped Emma take a seat on the blanket before sitting across from her, "I had Jess tell me a few of your favorite foods, but it was my idea for the champagne."

"I can't believe this..." Oscar growled as he sat at the long, glass table in the dining room with Anya, his head on the glass, "Emma's on a...date...with that mutt and you're-..."

Anya glanced over at him as she sipped her blood tea, "I'm what now, Oscar?"

"...Happy...with what you're doing with the ancient guy," Oscar grumbled.

Though it wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear, Oscar would eventually have to come around. Anya took another sip from her tea before placing it carefully on the saucer, "It's just one date with Liam, i'm sure she won't fall in love with him. Besides, she likes you."

"But you saw his muscles!" Oscar pointed to his arms, "These took out Muhammad Ali, but that wolf could take out this castle in one hit!"

Anya sighed blissfully as she blushed from the image of Liam's muscular body in her mind, "I know...I wonder it'd be like to be carried by him..."

Oscar's eyes widened as his jaw dropped, "You..you're kidding me! You think he's attractive too!?"

"Well he's obviously handsome," Anya blushed slightly before going back to her blood tea, "I wouldn't exactly go on a date with him, but he's something to admire."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:03 pm
Emma looked at him more in surprise than anything else. This wolf is actually being nice, he's actually not trying to force this. . . She thought having to re-evaluate her opinion of him and sighed. "All right," She said in defeat. "I give up. I'll give you a chance. I mean if you haven't beaten me into submission or anything like that to make me your mate by now then the evidence suggests you're actually a decent guy and I shouldn't paint you with the same brush as I do Henry." She growled a little. It was obvious she hated being wrong. I mean look at this spread. She thought to herself. He had EVERYTHING!!! Banana custard, banana crepes, milkshakes, smoothies, bread. Then there was the roast chicken stuff then the corn fritters. "However I must point out, champagne makes me violently ill. . . learnt that in high school." She absently rubbed a bite mark on her right hip then shook her head. She mustn't paint with the same brush. "As long as you don't get handsy on me have as much as you want." She had decided then that she would have a nice time. She wondered absently about Oscar and how he'd react to this but, since it was his fault she was here she'd make him fume with jealousy for her troubles.

Conrad sat rather sternly in his office desk. "Why are you here Helena?" He growled at the woman opposite. "I'm here to tell you to stop courting Isaac's childer." Helena said simply. She was an overtly beautiful woman with a heavy Egyptian accent.
"You may be older than me." Conrad stated. "Very much older but you were made I was born my ranking his higher in every way. If the made Vampire Isaac has a problem with me wanting to take Anya and Oscar into my inner circle then obviously he doesn't realise that this is the highest honour any vampire will ever get and he must be terminated for instability." He seemed very stern about this. "I must also add that it would be unwise to continue to be here as I am in the process of making peace with the werewolves-"
"After what they did to your daughter?" At Conrad's surprised look Helena smirked. "Yes, everyone know's why you came here. Know's your secret calls and since you said Emma and not Evelyn we guessed either a new lover or your child, however since your heart wasn't beating when you talked to Emma we realised it was her child. We're just angry that a pack of feral's found out before we the court did. You idiot Conrad how could you?"
"I was protecting her from the nest of vipers that would have either killed her or forced a marriage out of blackmail just to secure power. I'm letting her make her own choice of mate. Again if Isaac wants to put his two cents in he does it at his own life. Now, tell me. Why are you here?" He leaned forward and waited for the made vampire to splutter but she simply stated. "Now that you are looking for a new Bride I want to put my lot in with this little tart Anya." Helena said simply.
"Anya is not tart not compared to what you were to the Pharaohs!" Conrad roared. "You will never be in the running even if I had to choose between you and my hand!!! Now Get Out!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:50 pm
Liam ate most of the food with Emma before he had had his fill and sat back. He barely touched the champagne, it was just a suggestion from one of the other servants in the castle. The wolf gazed up at the starry sky between the tree branches before glancing over at Emma. Her scars weren't hard to see even in the moonlight. If there was one thing he'd like to do one day, it would be to take all of the scars off of her body.

He laid himself on the blanket and turned his gaze back to the stars, "Your name is Emma, right? I had to admit, you're the first human that has ever caught my eye. The other female wolves in my pack always try to get with me for a rank, but you're just forward because it's in your nature. You're really admirable."

Anya had left the dining room and walked passed Conrad's office when she heard the heated argument. Her eyes were wide when she heard the woman known as Helena say she wanted to put her lot in with Anya's to be Conrad's lover. The female vampire stayed perfectly still as she moved away from Conrad's door. Was she holding him back? Helena obviously was of some importance that could probably unite many covens, but Conrad didn't want her. What terrified Anya more was that Isaac was looking for her and Oscar, also hearing about Conrad courting her and was fighting the union.

'As his creation, I must obey Isaac's demands but...' Anya thought to herself, 'Conrad's position is higher than Isaac's. Where the loophole works, Isaac can still call me back at any time....I can't put Conrad through that.'

Her eyes darted to the front door. Conrad had to stay because of Emma, he couldn't follow her. But..Anya felt tears stinging her eyes as she thought about leaving her chance at falling in love again. She may not truly be in love with Conrad, but what she felt for him was growing. Anya calmed herself down and fixed the teal dress she had on as she went to the room where Conrad first kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:09 pm
Emma looked at him with wide eyes, so he didn't know? "You. . . you can't scent it?" She asked. "Maybe it disappears when the claimer dies. . . but I was marked to be turned. . . After I said no and tried to run. . ." She bit her lip a little. Well he was going to learn sooner or later. "Not. . . Not everyone is like you." She said with a slight sigh. "I mean. Henry, yeah typical high school hottie. He was in a gang in high school and I joined being a young teen wanting to do something stupid. . . didn't realise until the first full moon how stupid it was. . . " She told him almost everything. She left out the part of the story where Henry took her against her will even though her tone probably suggested it. "a few others tried to leave too. . ." She said eventually just picking at the banana bread. "I was the only one that escaped alive." She also left out the part where Conrad was her father. "The last time I saw Henry, I shot him and his sister Sharon between the eyes with silver nitrate bullets. After shooting off the mark." She gestured to her shoulder that on closer inspection were too jagged to look like claw marks. "I did all this on my own. Even cremating my mother's body so they couldn't use necromancers to bring her back to torture me. I think. . . I think the only thing keeping me sane was. . . is my anger. But now the object is dead I don't know what to do any more."

Conrad gave a roar smashing his desk. "Woman!!" He bellowed. "I told you before! You are spoken for! I have no interest in the daughter of a long dead mortal king! You need to stop trying to get my affections! I made my choice now you must find someone else too! Anya is going to be mine! If she asks it I will imprint on her and her brother to cut them off from their Sire!"
"You really like her don't you?" Helena noted with a slight frown. "I hope someday a man will go that far for me." Helena frowned. "Anya, You can come in we know you're there." Conrad looked a bit shocked. He. . . hadn't known she was there. Then his eyes widened. Only those who shared blood could scent others of their line. At his expression she laughed. "Isaac is my great-great-grand childer." Conrad glowered at the woman tempted to throttle her but if Anya was listening. . . then she now knew of a way to break from her Sire. Would she take it?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:24 pm
"You can try being happy," Liam pointed out as he looked over at Emma, "As wolves, we have to use our own anger to change to our animal forms because of how painful the change is. For new people, it's hard for them to control the anger completely since they don't know how to turn it off when they come back to their normal state."

He then sat up and took another bite from the remaining banana bread, "Hell, it took me until recently to get it right and i'm the Alpha Male."

She had just taken her first few steps towards the room when she heard her name and to enter the office. Her spine stiffened. Anya didn't want to be apart of the heated argument, but obeyed the request. She entered the office and closed the door behind her, she could scent the woman clearly seeing how they had the same creator. The only way that could break her and Oscar tie to Isaac was having Conrad imprint upon them. She would be willing to be imprinted by him. However...She knew Oscar wouldn't be so keen on the idea. His feelings were for Emma, not for Conrad.

"I want to, Conrad," Anya spoke as she kept her eyes straight on Conrad, seeing some relief in his eyes, but then shattered that relief by adding, "But I cannot leave Oscar in Isaac's coven alone. If you can convince him to join, then I shall too. But I can't leave my brother behind."

This broke her own heart. She knew Oscar would never give in and it tore her heart to pieces knowing she could never fully be Conrad's. Anya backed to the door as she noticed the other woman smiling at thinking she had one. Tears welled up in her eyes as she placed her hand on the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:47 pm
"Emma will convince him." Conrad said simply. "Or, I can reawaken her vampire half and she can do it." He added then turned to Helena. "So yes this is your great-great-great grand childer." Helena smiled softly and moved to Anya with a smile. "She's cute. I can see why your father wanted to turn her first. But I'm glad my line got to her. I haven't seen this Oscar yet. I can't-"
"You won't be meeting Oscar. Emma won't allow it." Conrad said simply. "And she is your crown princess so what she says goes for I support it. Now be a good girl and leave please Anya and I must talk." Helena gave a growl but did leave getting into her expensive car and her driver took her back to her mansion in New Orleans.

Emma nodded absently. "I don't know what I am any more." She said in a breathy far off tone. "It's like my identity has been stripped away from me and I don't know how to get it back." She took a sip of her drink and stared at a small pond not far from them. "I knew I didn't want to be Henry's female. And I knew that night I was attacked I was no longer human. But now I don't know what I am. Emma of the Three. . . That's what a fortune teller told me once last year. But. . . I don't understand what she meant. Did she mean killer of three packs? I've only wiped out two and they were made by the same person. I don't know if that counts. But-" She turned and looked at him giving a sigh. "Sorry, I'm rambling. It's just hard to talk to vampires when all they do is judge your every heart beat."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:04 pm
Anya waited until she could no longer scent Helena. When the air was clear, Anya turned her gaze to Conrad, "You don't understand how Oscar is. He's hard-headed and even if Emma tries to convince him, there's no budge. And..besides...I come from a simple background, there's no way I could ever amount to having a King court someone like me."

Tears began welling in her eyes as she looked away from Conrad, "I'm sorry, Conrad..."

Then, the loud speaker clicked before a silky, deep male voice echoed into the office, "Conrad, it seems that you have the two that belong to me."

Anya covered her mouth as her eyes were wide with fear, "...Isaac..."

"Lets not make this a political squabble, we both know that they have betrayed their original coven and we both know what punishment they could receive. If they are given back to me, then there won't be any punishment involved," Isaac's smooth voice made the deadly offer almost sound appealing.

The female vampire looked to Conrad who seemed confident, "Conr-"

"Anya!" Oscar burst into the office room, "We can't go back! I don't care what you think, leaving here will be punishment enough for us!"

He passed Conrad as if he wasn't there and grasped her arms tightly, "You're falling for Conrad and I want Emma in my life, if we go back then we lose everything. Is that what you want? Put up a fight, dammit!"

It was Anya's ultimate decision. Her gaze went straight to Conrad's before looking at the speaker. She opened her mouth to say something but then heard Isaac speak to a different person, "Get in there and take them."

Barely a moment passed before the windows shattered and hoards of vampires raided into the castle. The office was completely swarmed within the matter of seconds before Anya put up a fight while Oscar did the same to keep the invaders out. Once the office was clear, Oscar looked around with fear in his eyes, "Where's Anya!?"

He ran out of the office and followed the invaders to see them stuffing Anya in the back of a long limo before it took off. Oscar yelled at the top of his lungs, "Anya!!!"

Liam's nose caught the scent of foreign people. Not only that, vampires that weren't from this castle. He could see that Emma picked up the scent as well before he stood up, "Something isn't right."

Then, the sound of glass breaking set him on the edge. He transformed into his large wolf shape before running at top speed to find out what was going on. The problem was that he was too late, whatever had happened was finished and he saw Oscar running to the closed gate. Liam promptly returned to his normal human body before tackling Oscar to the ground, "You're not going after them!"

"They have Anya! They have Anya!" Oscar yelled as he tried to fight Liam's strength, "Dammit they took her! Let me go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:30 pm
Conrad frowned a little. "You dare give orders to a pure born?" He said simply his eyes turned black. The vampires that remained bowed to him. "As your King Isaac, I command you enter now. You will face me and meet your fate." He was angry. His bit his wrist and pushed it against Oscar's opened mouth making him swallow. All ties to Isaac broken. "You'll thank me later." He hissed. He turned to those on their knees. "Your blood is passed from pure blood to you. And as your King I invoke your instinct. Anya, will be your queen. Protect her against her former Sire. And bring her too me. If he resists. Arrest him." He turned to Liam who seemed to be struggling to keep Oscar from bolting for his sister. "Emma was with you yes?" He asked and his eyes widened. "No! Emmaline!" He roared no longer able to scent her. "Dallim!" He let out a loud roar. "I change my mind!" He pressed a black button. Something odd formed from the wall.
"You rang master?" The ghoul purred.
"The princess has been captured. A simple common vampire with a lust for power has her. If he awakens her before she is ready she will die. Go after the soldiers I sent after him. Tell them no quarter. They must protect the princess!" He then rounded on Liam his eyes now red. "You left my daughter alone out there! What the F**** were you thinking!?"

When Liam raced off Emma tried to keep up but pain radiated through her body then hands grabbed her muffling her screams. "Hey, hey, Ssh little princess, it's okay." A tall blonde woman purred caressing her face. "Oh wow no wonder feral packs want you." She openly scented Emma. "No, little one don't it's okay. I've got you, you're safe. Our Alpha will help your father and we'll protect you for the sake of our peace. Ssh little one. It's okay." The woman's soothing words were lulling her to sleep but she touched a raw scar and woke instantly. "Stop that! I'm not a child! Oscar's in there! What if they took him?"
"Oscar? You're not my Alpha's mate?" The girl asked confused.
"No! Why does every male want me to be their mate?! Can't people ask me what I want and who I want to be with and . . . why are you a rabbit?" The blonde girl smiled.
"Just sedating you so that you won't run away from Liam." Emma gave a loud scream before her body crumpled to the ground and blackness took over.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 pm
Isaac sat in front of Anya, though she trembled with fear seemed calm. His long, snow white hair hung in a loose braid on his shoulder as he smiled at her through the glasses he wore in front of his crimson eyes. Anya felt the limo moving quickly through the streets before entering a high way. She then looked back to Isaac, "Why are you after my brother and I? We left without any quarrel."

"You forget the main reason why I chose you and Oscar to be my right hand," Isaac fixed his glasses, "Did you believe that I would willingly give you two such power? Oscar would be mine to use and throw away if the time came for that. You, well you would bring me powerful offspring."

Anya glared at the floor, "Our kind doesn't-"

"Remember a novel I had you read when you first were changed?" Isaac crossed his legs, "Van Helsing, a lovely novel about a vampire hunter and Dracula, as well as Dracula's three brides. Do you recall how they created life? It's similar, but our kind can reproduce."

"Is that all you want from me? There are plenty of other females who can serve that purpose," Anya stated angrily.

"I wouldn't have wasted my time creating you if I thought you couldn't produce strong offspring," Isaac commented dryly, "You came from a hefty stock of females who mass produced infants, a working girl in the fields, your body was built for this. I simply cannot let my hard work go to someone who's simply taking it."

"I'm not an object!" Anya stated angrily, "If you wanted me as your mate or wife then-"

"Why would I do that?" Isaac leered over at her with a cold stare, "You're a working girl, all you have to do is lay on your back and give me children. There's no entitlement for a born servant girl."

"Get off!" Oscar shoved Liam off of him, "We have to get her!"

"Emma?" Liam looked around, "Emma!?"

"Where's Emma?" Oscar began glancing around, "Oh for God's sake are you kidding me!?"

Liam began following Emma's scent to wherever she was being taken to, but Oscar hesitated. He turned to Conrad, "Bring Anya back or I swear upon my own death that I'll tear you to pieces."

Oscar then followed Liam, he didn't want to leave Anya behind, but Emma was his top priority.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games