Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:26 pm
holycrap! she looks gorgeous Fayth! thankyou SO much! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:03 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: Facial expression; maybe something shy or delicate. Maybe something girly, like a bit of curl to her forhead tuft.
Extra: Go ahead. She is a pride lander with a painful past and is essentially a child in her heart; so flowers and pretty things she loves.
References:  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:27 pm
Order Up!
Request: A more....neutral/serious expression. He's a cosplay of Heero Yuy. Adjusting the 'bangs' of his mane so they look more like his canon counterpart would be awesome, too.
Extra: Edits would be a surprise for NovaCracker. Cosplay of Heero Yuy...is Mister Serious No-nonsense Gumpy Pants.
References: Heero Yuy, ladies and gents, Another screen  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 pm
Order Up!
Request: Totally CC~
Extra: Rangi is a member of the Firekin. I'd love mane/tail, expression and item edits~ Here's his history/personality.
Being raised by his mother Kibela, who has never been particularly good at raising children, was not the best enviroment for Ran or his siblings. She tried to raise a warrior instead of a child, leaving him a bit stoic, much like herself. Thanks to his father, Iivari, however, he at least had some semblance of a normal childhood.

As he grew older, his father taught him to hunt rather than to fight, and he took to it like a fish to water. He threw everything he had into the hunt from there on, it became his one passion in life, leaving his parents den to make his own way. Typically, he does not interact with others if he can help it but he has a soft spot for cubs. When he has smaller game, and passes by playing cubs, he will offer them the treat, despite the disapproval of their parents.

He likes to hunt deep in the desert, leaving him gone for up to three days on end before he returns with large catches, which greatly worries his family at times.

References: CC--  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:40 pm
Order Up!
Request: I just want a frowny face, actually. Jii is kinda wary of how he distributes his smiles. Mind his scars, though, please.
Extra: Sure. He's a loner, used to being used for his pretty awesome hunting skills and then abandoned. Or just abandoned, like when his mother just up and left one day - and he never knew his father. He can't help seeking love and approval, but repeated disappointments has made him disillusioned and kinda heartbroken, which he tries to hide behind a fake confidence and a pretty tough/I-don't-care-what-others-think-of-me demeanor. He's a rogue, and isn't trying terribly hard to look his best at all times. Could be a bit scruffy, perhaps.
References: Sorry, don't have any...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm
Order Up!
Request: Would like his mane slicked back, a longer, more regal looking chin fur and a black fur 'cape' if possible.
Extra: Evil fluffy Sith Lord
References: This is sorta what I am thinking for the mane though you are more then welcome to do it however you think will make it look best.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 am
Order Up!
Request: A curlyish/longer mane & fluffier/curlyish tail tuft. Maybe a little braid in it or something, really up o you but I'd like it to look a little 'girly'. Some african lillies in his mane <3
Extra: Like, if you decide to let me have free reign, give me info like personality, pride, etc.
References: african lillies  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:18 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Uncert
Request: Fireheart just had to step up to take her mother's place as the Gypsy Queen in her pride. I'd like her expression to be a bit more serious, not so easy-going as it currently is. As for items, I'd like two metal cuffs on her front 'wrists' similar to the one linked below. They don't need any fancy details, though. The color of the metal is up to you, whatever you think looks best with Fireheart's coloring. I'd also like a few earrings of the same metal, similar to her mother's placement. I'd also like her mother's scarf to be incorporated somewhere on her body, just not on her head. Her tail, tied around a back leg, somewhere where it won't get in her eyes.
Extra: Fireheart is caring and loving, but when it comes down to it she's a fighter and will do anything to protect those she loves. As the new Queen, she's a bit worried she won't be able to do what's needed of her since she never thought that responsibility would be on her shoulders.
References: Cuffs, Mother Cert  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:26 pm
No more posts please! I may or may not beable to do many more this month, or many next month due to being busy! ;<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:59 am
Needing a new page  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:59 am
--  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:00 am
--  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

--  
--  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

--  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games